Weirdness Times Infinity!!!

(Masky)
Slender stared at me, saying, "Masky what are you talking about? You come home, kick down the new door, and then ask where some random person is?" "Where's (Y/n)," I repeat, growling this time. I really didn't have time for this. I had to get to her before she hurt herself like she did in her dream thing!

(You)
You whisper Bloody Mary's name again, hoping she'd appear before too long. Hoodie was already giving you a weird look. Not really a bad look though, just weird. As Jeff leaves, you tense up; this was when Hoodie had threatened to throw the rock at you in the dream. But he just sighs, letting the rock fall down to the floor with a clatter. Looking up at you, he says quietly, "I'm sorry for calling you a useless mortal."

"A what?" you ask, sure you heard him wrong. Shrugging a bit, he responds, "A useless mortal. You know, when steven left to go hunt squirrels or whatever?" You feel yourself tense up, your eyes widening. "How....how do you...?" you begin, but Hoodie cuts you off.

"(Y/n), we need to talk," he says, lifting up his hood. There was a jagged scar on his forehead, right where he had stabbed you in the head. Slowly lifting up a hand, you rub that spot to feel the scar there. What the hell? "This may sound crazy," he muttered, "but hear me out for a second. I wanted a redo for messing up everything between you and Mask. This was the only way I could think of."