Questions

What does being an author mean to you?
To me, being an author means being something not many people can. It means taking people to worlds they could never dream of, making them feel what the character feels, see what the character sees, and think what the character thinks. You put a person into someone else's shoes, put them inside someone else's skin and walk them around. You put them in someone else's lives. Stories are portals for people to escape from their lives, portals for people to live their dreams. And being an author means you create those portals, you make those dreams come true.

What do you wish to come from writing?
I could easily be a selfish jerk and say what every story writer wants: to be published. It's a built-in feeling for wanting fame, and I'll admit I enjoy the popularity. But let's face the facts, I write fanfiction. No publishers would even bother publishing the fanfiction of a teenage girl. One publisher did say I had potential, but ordered me to change the story from second person POV to first or third. I told him no, that it would ruin the story being told, so he told me to at least change the names so it wasn't a fanfiction. I told him no again, so he said I could forget being published.

Why do you write?
I write because I like to. It's all I do in my pass time.

Do people recognize you on other websites?
From time to time, yes. My username is the same here as it is on Roblox, Twitter, Tumbler, and DeviantART. Wait no, NOT DeviantART yet, but it is ThatAwesomeGurl107 right now! There is the stray Creepypasta fan every once in a while who will flip out and follow me everywhere if they find me in a game on Roblox. I'm not complaining! I actually like talking to the people who read my stories! I like the nicknames I get too. Illusy, Illusi, Lucy, Proxy, Proxy-chan, so may nick names. And those five were all from the same person on the same website!

What is your worst fear?
My worst fear? Probably my biggest wish. Fame. Popularity. I love hanging out here on Wattpad, but I can only go so far. My recognition on Wattpad exploded overnight, and the story that got me that recognition got deleted from this account due to a hacker. It was a Bloody Painter story, and it was way better than this Masky x Reader. But anyways, yeah, being famous is my biggest fear.

Why is fame your biggest fear?
Wattpad can only take me so far. I have a YouTube, sure. And I write songs that I don't have the equipment to make the videos for, whether lyric video or music video. I have DeviantART, sure. And I draw very well, but I can't post my works. I need a computer to do this. I'm getting a computer for Christmas, but I'm afraid that once I get it, I'll get too big on other websites and abandon Wattpad. Not only that, but the bigger and more popular I get, the less chance I'll be able to respond to you readers. If I go big, I'll only be able to read your comments or whatever then hurry to work on something else. To me, you aren't just my followers. You're all my friends, and you all are here with me! <3<3<3<3<3

What song would describe the emotions you feel towards your readers/followers/online friends?
Call me a stereotypical drama queen, but "Other Side of the Screen" by Emily Scholz. Markiplier fans will know the song, and if you know me, it fits. I love you guys all so much! Every one of you! We'll never be able to meet, I know this, but I love you all!

*A genie appears* THREE WISHES?!?
WISH ONE: I wish for everyone reading this to smile and maybe even get watery eyes when they read wish three.
WISH TWO: I wish to meet Markiplier without my Squirrels shouting "OTP!". A few of my readers will get what I mean by that!
WISH THREE: I wish to be able to meet every single one of my online friends to tell them face-to-face how much I care.

Any regrets?
That "Masky x Reader x Hoodie" one-shot lemon. Thank the goddess I deleted it! Nosebleeds, everywhere!

Final words?
Puh-lease, I'm too awesome to die! Just kidding... If I were to die, my final words would probably be "Man if only I turned my homework in on time..."! I'm not even joking. I procrastinate soooooooooooo much!

So anyways, here you guys go! I hope you enjoy this! This is for reaching over 154 THOUSAND reads on this story! Thank you all so much!!!
~Jinx IllusionTheProxy

Update 4/29/17: This book adobe now has over 270 THOUSAND reads, and has been in the top 200 stories for the Fanfiction category at one point. I thank you all so much for bringing this story so far, for bringing my account so far. I love you all so much, words cannot describe it!