Great Escape

(You)

You sat down on the floor, staring at your bleeding arm, shaking all over. You didn't mean to cut that deep, and now you couldn't get it to stop bleeding. But that's not why you were shaking. You were shaking because the mirror didn't show your reflection. The girl had burnt skin the color of burning wood, hair the color of charcoal, and eyes that glowed like a burning fire, blood pooling inside of them. "Not so scary, huh?," she asked, sneering at you. "You were all 'Mary Mary, not so scary', and now, you're shaking like a leaf!"

Still staring, you whisper, "Can you get me out of here?" Bloody Mary rolled her eyes, growling quietly, "Well it depends, do you trust a killer like me?" "I-I don't know who to trust anymore," you stammer, closing your eyes and turning your head away. You feel a hand rest on your shoulder, and open your eyes to see Mary halfway out of the mirror, the part of her you could see still shimmering and reflecting like the mirror's glass. "Come with me," she whispered, and taking her hand, she stands you up, pulling you into the mirror.

(Masky)

Once I finally got to the mansion, the first thing that caught my eye was Puppeteer scrubbing blood off of the wall. Well, at least he was cleaning it up. "Masky," Heff yelled, "there you are! I called you over an hour ago!" "I just thought I'd take a nice casual stroll while you dealt with the insane girl," I growled, taking my mask off and rolling my eyes at him.

He groaned and rolled his eyes right back at me, pointing towards the first holding room. "Crazy girl's in there," he whispered. As I walked that way, L.J came running at me, eyes wide. "That chick nearly killed me," he said, grasping my jacket.

I opened my mouth to talk, but when the nearby mirror started laughing maniacly, I put my mask back on and pulled my knife out, ready to kill. But since nothing was there, I had nothing to attack. "That's been happening ever since the girl started playing bloody Mary," Jeff explained, letting out a long sigh. "Since that girl is in the holding container, she can wait. Right now I'm looking for someone," I mumbled. "(Y/h/c), (y/e/c). Seen her?"

Jeff's eyes widened as he whispered, "That's the girl in the holding cell..." I growled loudly, running off towards the room to find the door wide open and the mirror smashed to shards. By the entrance of the door was a puddle of blood, one of the shards resting in the middle of the puddle.

I stared at the puddle, feeling myself start to slip. Before I could slip completetly, I felt someone turn me around. "Masky where have you been?," the person asked, "I've been worried sick about you!" Gaining my small sliver of sanity back, I look to seevHoodie holding me tight. "(Y/n)'s gone," I whispered, feeling tears start to trail down my cheeks. Falling to the floor, I said again, "(Y/n)'s gone." I just didn't believe it. I didn't make it in time to save my precious (y/n).