TITLE NAME, ANYONE???

(???)
I looked down at (y/n), letting out a sigh. "Miss," I called, seeing (y/n) start squirming around, "she's waking up." I watched Miss walk in, her violet hair and eyes looking a dark red in the dim light. In the background, I could hear the faint sound of the heart monitor's steady 'beep.....beep.....beep....' as (y/n) laid there, slowly regaining conciousness. Staring down at (y/n)'s arms, I let out another sigh. We've lost alot of our blood supply trying to restore her blood levels, for she had lost alot of blood from self-harming herself back where we found her. We'd found her name and identification on her phone, along with multiple missed calls.

"Miss-" I started, trying to talk, but she interrupted me. "I told you not to call me Miss," she muttered, staring at me. "Sorry Jinx, I muttered, letting out a sigh, "but I just wanted you to know that it seems impossible to restore her blood levels. They were too far when we found her."

Jinx rolled her eyes, shutting the heart monitor off and staring down at (y/n). "Her stitches are leaking," she whispered, examining (y/n) over. "Hand me the wire and thread." As I passed her the wire and thread, (y/n) sat up, gasping for breath. "Calm down," I told her soothingly, "you're safe now."

(Undead Forgotten Soul ("Soul" for short))
I stared into the peephole of the mansion, jumping away in time as the door swung open, revealing a man in a white mask. He looked pissed off, looking around frantically. "(Y/N)," he shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth. His gaze swept right over me, and even though I was less than five feet away from him, he paid no attention to me. I was used to it, anyways. That's what it's like to be a forgotten soul. Trapped on the Earth plane, the entire world not knowing of your existence.

I was never human, from as far as I could remember. I was always a soul. I have no hair, no eyes, no features of any kind. No fixed gender, limbs, anything. As far as anyone was concerned, I was just a bunch of air, having a capability to think, I guess. Anyways, enough about me. Back to the story. (Y/n)? I knew that name. She had (y/h/c), (y/e/c), right? Yeah, I knew her! If this guy was looking for her, I knew where she was. But just being a bunch of air, I needed to figure out a way to show him where to go.

(Masky)
Growling, I shouted louder, "(Y/N)!!!" Still nothing. I sighed, sitting down. As I was flat on the ground, my mask was blown off by the wind, skidding across the ground into the tree-line. I stood up and followed it, slightly annoyed. Damn wind. It started getting too far away, so I stopped. Weird thing was when I stopped, the mask stopped too. I started walking towards it, watching as it started moving again. Too close for me to lose it, too far for me to grab it.

I kept following it until it got to a well, backing up and hitting against the bricks repeatedly. Curious, I picked it up, looking over the side of it to see nothing much. Maybe it was something in the bucket? Grabbing the rope, I started pulling the bucket up, confused when I saw not a bucket at the end, but a small raft. I took a closer look, seeing that it wasnt the only thing at the end of the rope.

There was a t-shirt attatched to the bottom of it, torn down the front. And not just any t-shirt, a (y/f/c) t-shirt. (Y/n)'s favorite color. Looking down into the well again, I yelled for (y/n) again, only getting my echo in response. I stared down into the well, resting my head on the side and using my arms as a pillow. I wasn't done looking for (y/n). Not even close.

(You)
You stare at the two people, trying to build up enough energy to scream. But all of your energy seemed to have drained out of you. Instead, you take to whimpering, able to tell that these people wouldn't buy the whole insanity act. The both of them were wearing black cloaks, they must have been the people who got you away from Hoodie.

"Is there anything you need?," one of them ask you. You laugh a bit, whispering, "I want to get out of here." "Something more realistic," the other continued. Looking down, you sigh and whimper, "I want Tim."

(Tim)
I sat at my desk, my break time form being able to be absent running out. Ever since (y/n) went missing, the school board had given me a week off of school. That was up, so I had to return. Letting out a huge sigh, I hit my head against the desk, not wanting to be there. I wanted to be out there, helping with the search for (y/n). I was the one who saw her last, and they haven't even asked me anything about it. No questions about what happened before I saw her last.

"Class," the teacher called, getting everyone's attention but mine, "this is Sabine, and she is a new student here. There's an empty desk next to Tim, so that can be your desk. Tim, can you raise your hand?" "Why are you letting her sit in (y/n)'s seat?," I growled, not moving any other muscle, "Why are you acting like she's dead, like they're never going to find her? She'll be back, so Sabine can sit somewhere else!" The teacher stared at me, shocked by my outburst. "Tim sweetie," she whispered, "I'm not giving Sabine that seat. There aren't any other empty desks today. She was just going to sit there until a new desk comes in for her later." "You didn't deny acting like she's dead," I muttered, getting up out of my seat and walking out the door before she could stop me.

"Hey," someone called as I was walking down the hall, "hey you, wait up!" Turning around, I saw Sabine running after me. Her violet hair and standing out against the tan walls. "You're Tim, right?," she asked, staring at me. I nodded, glaring at her. "I know (y/n), and I know who took her," she told me. I stared at her, confused. "You know who took (y/n)?," I repeated back to her. She nodded, gesturing for me to follow her. Still glaring, I followed her as she led me down the hall and out the school.

(You)
"Hey! (Y/N), STOP RUNNING," you hear the guy call, listening to his footsteps hammer against the stone floor. "GET BACK HERE, (Y/N)! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER!" You hold your breath, listening to the hammering footsteps came closer and closer to your hiding place. Was this the end? Being chased down and probably killed by a stranger? And what for?

~De La Flashback~

You stare at the guy, watching him leave the room. Soon later, he came back in with a tray of surgical tools. It didn't take you long to see that they were covered in blood. You widen your eyes, saying, "I don't really like the looks of those tools, I'm gonna step outside for a minute."He growled loudly, holding you down. "It will only hurt for a minute, (y/n), but you're used to pain, right?" Still holding you down, he cut the medical bandages away from your arms, doing his best to cut neatly with you screaming and kicking at the air. Finally managing to kick him in the head, he falls over, leaving you free to get up and run. Quickly running out of energy, you take a hiding place, listening to the guy yell, "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER!"

~End De La Flashback~

Holding your breath, you home and pray that no one could hear your heart beating. "(Y/n)?," you hear. Jumping up to the ceiling in surprise, you turn around to see Tim standing behind you, staring at you. Feeling your eyes tear up, you whisper, "Tim???"