Tim's in Control!

(Sally)

"Bubby Hoodie," I said, looking at him over my shoulder as he pushed me on the swing, "why do we only come here at night?" I looked away from him, staring up at the cloudy night sky. "Because society doesn't accept us for who we are," he answered, letting out a sigh. "Why?," I asked, meaning it to be a simple question. It wasn't, I guess. "Because we're different and society hates people who are different," he growled, pushing me higher. "Not too high bubby," I squeek, afraid I was going to fall, "you're gonna make me slip off!"

He suddenly grasped the chains of the swing, stopping the swing entirely. He picked me up off the swing before I could reject, dragging me over to the underbrush nearby. I opened my mouth to ask him what was wrong, only for him to cover my mouth and point to something in the darkness. I followed his gaze, seeing the meanie Jay who took Masky away. And Masky was with him, only he didn't have his mask on. "Come on out you hooded fuckhead," Jay yelled into the woods, "Come on out and face us like a real man!" I stared at Hoodie, my eyes wide in terror.

"They're drunk," he whispered to me, nodding towards the bottles they each held. "Come on Brian," Masky shouted, "We know you're in there! Just come on out, we just want to talk!" "Sally," Hoodie whispered, "Run. Go get Slender, now." I stood up, quickly running in the direction of the mansion. I heard footsteps run after me, turning around to see it was Jay. I screamed, running faster. He finally caught up to me, wrapping his arms around me and saying, "It's okay, kid. Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." I kicked, I hit, I did whatever I could to get away from him. but all my attempts failed.

After a few minutes of my struggling, I saw Masky walking towards us, his bottle broken and a dark liquid dripping from the broken end. Oh how I hoped it was the drink. "I got the hooded asshole," he said, shaking the bottle to get rid of some of the liquid. I whimpered, letting myself go limp. Masky looked at me, saying to Jay, "Well who's this little lady?" "The hooded guy had her," he responded, loosening his grip on me, "Tried telling her I wouldn't hurt her. She has a bunch of cuts scrapes and bruises on her, so my guess is that the hooded guy tried hurting her." I fell silent, my curiosity peaking. They thought bubby Hoodie hurt me?

I stared at them, trying to calm down my shaking. "We're the good guys here," Masky says, kneeling down in front of me, "My name's Timothy, but my friends call me Tim. And the other guy's Jay. May I ask your name?" I stare at Masky for a bit, getting it into my head to call him Tim instead. "My name's Sally," I whisper, looking down. "And where did these come from?," he asked, gently touching one of my cuts. I wince, realizing how much it hurt after so long of not paying attention to it. "My Uncle," I whisper, sobbing a bit. "Looks like it's getting infected," Jay commented, leaning over me to get a better look. "The hooded guy didn't do it. He just saved me from my uncle. He was about to kill me." "Your uncle was about to kill you?," Tim asked, giving me a confused look. I nod pathetically, not sure how to react."Well we'll keep you safe kid. Sally, right?" I nod again. "C'mon Sally, you can stay at my place tonight," Jay said, leading me back out of the woods.

We walked past Hoodie, and the first thing I saw was the blood stain on the side of his hood. I gasp, jumping away. "You killed him," I whispered. Just as I said it, Hoodie pushed himself up and fell back down, looking at me. "No," he said weakly, reaching out for my leg. I stood still, trying my best to keep myself from crying. Jay pulled me away, kicking Hoodie's hand away from my leg. Tim stood over him, pointing the broken bottle at him. I saw a tear in Hoodies face hood, revealing a deep gash underneath. Hoodie backed away from the bottle as fast as he could, holding his arm up in defense. He looked at me again, and I heard him whisper "I'm sorry" before Tim threw the bottle at him, hitting him on the already bleeding gash. Hoodie fell down, limp. I screamed, turning away and covering my eyes. It's not that I haven't seen blood before, I just never had to watch my bubby Hoodie bleed.