Pond of Alternate Realities.

(Slender)

I sat on the back porch, gazing out into the back yard. Over in the corner was the pond, a strange shape on the edge. "Rake," I called, something's in the pond again." Rake came outside, staring at the pond like I was. He galloped over tonit, poking it with his long claw before jumping up and down.

"What's that?," someone behind me asks. I look over my shoulder, seeing Masky standing behind me. "I don't know yet. Got all of your memories back yet?," I respond. He nodded, walking to stand next to Rake. When hebsaw whatever was in the pond, he gasped, yelling at me, "SLENDER, GO GET E.J. NOW!" I stood up, focusing on teleporting to E.J. He looked up at me confused, only to have me grab his arm and teleport him to the pond.

When he saw the water, he jumped back with a scream. "Slender, it's the Pond of Alternate Realities! If I would have touched that, I'd have been-" "-just like (y/n)," Masky interrupts, pointing down at the limp body of (y/n). Her eyes were wide opened, a dark black instead of her usual (y/e/c). "She's in an Alternate Reality," I say, "she can only get out of it if she touches the pond again." L.J. stumbles out of the hedges lining he back yard, and Masky suddenly snaps. "YOU SON OF A BITCH," he yelled, tackling L.J. to the ground. "YOU SAID SHE WAS DEAD! YOU SHOWED HER CORPSE TO ME, YOU SICK-MINED FUCK!"

(You)

You stare down into the water, letting out a sigh. You pull the jacket tighter around you. You freeze, noticingbghat you had a jacket on. Looking down at it, you see that it was Masky's jacket. Letting out a gasp, you jump to your feet, running out of the cabin and back towards home. So it WAS real! It wasn't a dream!

Once you were back at home, you see Kara sitting at the table. She smiled at you, saying, "Nice to see you didn't fall into that pond again." "What pond?," you pant, catching your breath. "The one they found you in yesterday, duh. You've been missing for two weeks, and then they find you halfway into a pond in an old cabin." You stare at her, shocked. Was it true? Maybe THIS was the dream, you just had to wake up! You clomp upstairs, running into the bathroom and staring into the mirror. How to wake up.....

Your eye catches the glint of light from the razor on the sink edge, and you shutter. You didn't want to do that anymore. You exit the bathroom, seeing that it was getting dark out. You needed to find a better way. Slowly opening your window, you climb out, hanging off of the edge of the window to lessen the fall to the ground below. You let go a sprint off, easily finding your way to the cabin in the darkening surroundings. Reaching the cabin, you throw the door open, walking to the water. You lean over it, taking off Masky's jacket and dropping it into the water. You weren't sure if it was just a trick of the dark or not, but it looked like the jacket disappeared completely in the water, as if it had been desinigrated.

(Masky)

"Masky, it isn't her! Look, for crying out loud!," L.J. screamed at me. I glance at the water, seeing (y/n). "Liar," I growl, spilling back my fist to punch him. "NO I'M NOT! (Y/N) HAD YOUR JACKET ON WHEN SHE LEFT!" I glanced at the pond a second time, seeing he was right. She didn't have my jacket on. As if the thought helped any, my jacket floated to the surface. I pinched a corner of the oddly dry fabric, lifting it out. It had (y/n)'s scent of her perfume, along with the scent of her foster parents I had killed. "(Y/n)'s in trouble," I say, standing up. She's with her abusive parents!" I leaned over the pond, saying, "I'll bring her back." Before anyone could stop me, I put my jacket on, jumping in.