Another Mystery

(You)

Looking around, you see you are in another room. A bigger room, no longer in the place they were holding you captive. "So, what is this place?," you ask, looking around at everything. Mary ignored you, muttering to herself, "Hoodie owes me bigtime for this." You give her this confused look, noticing her hands flaming, balled into fists at her sides. Before you had time to react, she raised her flaming hands in your direction, setting the fires free. The last thing you remember was a bright red flame scorching your face.

~Two Hours Later~

You look around, confused. Where were you? What were you doing here? Why werethe you tiedto to akeep chair? Turning your head, you see Hoodie leaning against the wall, tossing a rock in the air then catching it. Just like he was last time you saw him. "Masky really loves you," he growled, chucking the rock at the wall and taking another one out of his pocket. You stare at him, rolling your eyes. "I capture you to keep you away from him, and then here you go acting crazy, leaving Jeff to call the only person able to handle someone that crazy. You ruined everything, (y/n)," he continued, "You just can't seem to see that me and Masky belong together."

"Well I love him and he loves me, you growl, snapping your teeth. "Not for much longer," he said, taking off his mask and smirking at you. Raising the rock again, he laughed a bit, grinning wildly. "And this time, Jeff isn't here to stop me." You straighten up as much as you could and narrow your eyes, ready to face your fate. He chucked the rock at you, but you keep your eyes open.

Right before it hit you dead in the head, a knife flew through the air, close enough for you to feel the cool stream of air left in its wake. Letting out a sigh of relief, you start laughing wildly, happy not to be dead. So happy, you started to feel dizzy. You see a figure cloaked entirely in black holding Hoodie against the floor, and another figure, dressed the same way, holding a needle into your arm, injecting some sort of silver liquid. The world went fuzzy, and you couldn't tell one thing from another. The cloaked figure holding the needle took a black cloth bag out of its cloak, unraveling it and putting it over your head. Everything started to echo and feel like it was swaying, and the last thing you hear was a stranger's voice, whispering in your ear, "You're safe now."

(Masky)

"Do what?!?," I shouted, glaring at Hoodie. "Did you just say (y/n) was kidnapped?!? Damn it Hoodie!!!" Throwing my hands in the air, I yelled, "DID YOU EVEN THINK OF STOPPING THEM OR DID YOU JUST LET IT HAPPEN?" I felt Hoodie cower away, but I wasn't done yet. "I FUCKING LOVE HER AND YOU KNOW IT, ASSHOLE! THE LEAST YOU COULD OF DONE WAS STOP THEM!"

Hoodie started whimpering, whispering, "I'm sorry Masky. I'm so sorry." "LIAR," I yelled, taking my mask off and chucking it, watching as it hit the wall above his head. "YOU WANTED HER TO LEAVE! IT ISN'T A HUGE SECRET, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU LIKE ME!" Hoodie stared at me, whimpering, "Masky, she's never even seen you without your mask. How do you know she doesn't just like the fact you're a Creepypasta?"

I stared at him, panting from yelling so much. "She has seen me without my mask, she just doesn't know it yet. So shut up and stay there while I go search for (y/n) and clean up the mess you made." I stomped over to him, raising my hand in the air. He must have thought I was going to hit him, because he cowered away from me. Ignoring it, I snatched my mask off the ground, yanking it back over my head. As I walked off, I heard Hoodie whisper, "I'll help you look for her." I turned and stared at him, growling, "How do I know you aren't going to drag me into a trap?" "Because I figured out how much you love (y/n), and it isn't right for me to disturb that," he mumbled, looking away.

"Just stay out of my fucking way," I snarled, turning away and stomping out of the house.