Letter to Markiplier..... ;~;

Dear Markiplier,

Hello, there! My name is Faythe, although most people on social media (mainly the hellgrounds of Wattpad) know me by the name Jinx. You've probably read some of my stupid comments about ships or whatever in the past, before I changed my username, but that doesn't matter. Around new year's, starting 9:00 P.M. (Eastern Standard time) on December 31st and heading on until 9:00 P.M. (also Eastern Standard time) on January 1st 2016, I plan on kicking off my channel with a 24-hour livestream. A lot of my followers on Wattpad (after I told them about the livestream) have been messaging me to invite you to join whatever the hell I plan on doing. I am a noob to YouTube and can only get so big on Wattpad, so I understand completely if you either ignore this comment or don't respond.

It would mean the world to me if you could hop in at some point or give me tips or pointers for this new world of YouTube (especially because I haven't figured out how to livestream on YouTube yet, and the videos I do have are recorded from a sucky android phone). I'm @IllusionTheProxy on Wattpad and Twitch, and @PizzaPuffJinx on Kamcord and Twitter if you want to keep up to date on my livestream plans. You obviously know my YouTube if you're reading this comment. It would mean a lot if you replied, even if your response is telling me "no" to everything.

Thank you for reading this far, if you even did. Have a nice day Mark, and never stop being awesome!

~Faythe

(((((This is word for word everything I've said in a comment to Mark. Keep your fingers crossed, there is a super small chance that he'll join the 24-hour livestream!)))))