Just Repeats Over

(You)
You explain the entire thing to Masky for a third time, but he still doesn't understand. "I know what the story is," he says quietly, "I just don't get how it works! First off, you felt hat happened in he dream? Second, how did you even go to alternate realities in your dream? Third, yes the Pond of Alternate Realities is real. It's back at the mansion." You nod, saying, "It's weird, I know."

Pushing yourself on the swing higher, you watch Masky, who's sitting on his swing staying still. He looks back at you, saying, "I'm sorry to say this, but we need to go and talk to Slenderman." You chuckle a bit responding, "It's fine, I already know he doesn't like me." He nods and smiles at you, standing up and grabbing the chains oof your swing as you go by, making you fly off of it. Landing on the ground with an oof, you glare at him, to which he just laughs. "Sorry I had to," he laughed, smirking as he held out his hand for you to take.

You take his hand and let him pull you up, only to push him down on the ground. Letting out a loud laugh, you make a run for it, headed for Slender Mansion. "(Y/n) you're such a child!," you hear Masky shout, and you know he's chasing you. You went further and further, not bothering to pay attention to were you were going. Stopping and looking around, you listen for Masky. You couldn't hear his footsteps chasing after you. And as you continued looking around, you see a tree stump. Your smile leaves your face, recognizing the tree stump. From the first time, when Tim was chasing you.

Yet again, even though you were standing up, you feel that same cold blade rest against your neck. Jeff, again. But this time, you were ready for it. "Go to sl-" You cut him off in the middle of him talking, elbowng him hard in the ribs. Spinning aroud and kicking him in the stomach, you're oddly proud of yourself. You didn't know you could kick that hard. But them someone tackles you to the ground and holds you there. "Now (y/n)," you hear, recognizing the voice of L.J., "let's not be too feisty."

Growling at him, you roll over and kick him off, ready to oud for Masky when Jeff covers your mouth. He turns his knife around, hitting the handle against your head and knocking you out.

When you wake up, you're in the holding cell again. Same one. Everything was repeating. Instead of looking around to see Jeff and Hoodie in the room, you stare at the mirror. Was Bloody Mary still there? "Bloody Mary," you whisper, voice shaking a bit, "Bloody Mary are you there?"

(Masky)
I walked in the direction (y/n) ran off in, not bothering to chase her. In her dream thing, I chased her and it almost got her killed. But when I continue to follow her tracks, they just stop. Well not really stop, they continue but they aren't her tracks alone. There were two other people there, and it looked like there was a struggle. Then I remember: Jeff kidnapped her. Clenching my hands into fists, I growl loudly, baring my teeth. Come on, was this shit really going to repeat? I ran in the direction of the mansion, reaching the front door in a few minutes and kicking it down. Slenderman glanced over at me casually, saying, "C'mon, Masky, I just got that replaced!" "Where's (y/n)?!?" I growl, glaring at him.

(((((OH SNAP, NOW MOVE IT LIKE A GYPSIE STOP HOLD BACK IT UP NOW LET ME SEE YOUR HIPS SWING!!!!)))))