"Title your Story Part" says Wattpad

(Masky)

I stared at Shadow Lurker, confused. Did he just say Bloosy Painter was drunk? I wouldn't have known, because his voice is so messed up. As I opened my mouth to speak, Slenderman shoved past me, running towards thr front door. "EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY," he shouted. I didn't notice it before, but someone was knocking on the door. Slenderman turned into his human form, slowly opening the door to let in a girl. She had short brown hair up to her ears, and eyes the color of new blue jeans; dark blue. She wore a gold-threaded hoodie and black jeans, a headband with cat ears sitting atop her head.

But what caught my attention wasn't any of that, it was the ribbon tied around her neck into a bow. A bright red bow, silver and gold sparkles covering the edges. Slenderman stepped aside to let her in, and the next thing I think is that she looked like a stripper with that bow around her neck. Smiling, the girl walked in followed by two other people. One I didnt recognize at all, but the other I recognized as the guy I chucked the rock into the head of, the deep indent still there to prove it. I clenched my fists, watching as he walked further and further into the house.

Staring at the indent in the guy's head, Slenderman asked him, "Nytemare, what happened?" He shrugged, saying simply, "One of our victims was taken away, and the person taking the victim threw a rock at me." The girl giggled, covering her mouth as she muttered, "Well maybe if you had a skull it wouldn't have left such a mark." The guy I didn't know laughed, facepalming. Nytemare growled loudly, grabbing the girl by the shoulders and spinning her around, pinning her to the wall and pressing a knife against her throat.

"NO," E.J. shouted, seeming to appear out of thin air as he pulled Nytemare away from the girl. "IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO STITCH THAT CUT UP, I DON'T NEED YOU REOPENING IT!" The girl narrowed her eyes, thrusting her foot out and nailing Nytemare in the guts, causing him to fly about ten feet back. I whistled and smiled, impressed at the strength someone so tiny could hold.

She looked up at me, smiling back. "I don't think I ever met you before," she said, walking over to me, "My name is Canadian Necktie, but alot of people know me by Canadia or Necks. And who are you?" "I'm Masky," I responded, taking my mask off to look her in the eyes. Pointing over my shoulder, I added, "And that's my main buddy, Hoodie. I call him Hoods." Hoodie grabbed my jacket, tugging it a bit and saying, "What are you doing?!? What about (y/n)?!?" I stared at him, confused. "Who's (y/n)?," I answered, pretty sure I've never heard that name in my life.

(((((OOOOOH SHIZNITS!!!! STORY ENDS HERE, GUYS!!! WILL UPDATE SOON!!!!)))))