MAAAAAAAZE

(Bloody Painter)
As I sat on the couch, L.J. sat beside me, staring at me. "Dude," L.J. said, "you hear about how Masky's girl went missing?" "No," I responded, "I've spent too much time trying to deal with Mariah."

"Well then, want a sip?," L.J. asked, passing a bottle of whiskey in my direction. I stared at it, then turned and stared at him. "No," I growled, turning to face the other way. "Never."

"(Y/n)'s kinda hot too, you know," L.J. laughed, taking a huge gulp of the whiskey and coughing crazily. "Man, that stuff burns your throat. Now I know why Jeff threw my last bottle at me." "How much whiskey do you have?," I asked. Laughing hysterically, L.J. muttered, "About a fridge full up in my room. So you can have some." He leaned over and laid on my back, laughing more. "So you can have all you want." "You're drunk," I spat, trying to push him off. He got off and pulled my legs flat against the couch, sitting on my back. Laughing more, he sneered, "Just take a drink and I'll get off."

I growled, rolling over and making him fall off of the couch. "I said I don't want a drink. You're drunk, L.J. Just go get some rest." He rolled his eyes at me, leaning forward and poking my cheek with the tip of his cone-shaped nose. Before I could knock the shit out of him, a bunch of other people came into the room. Ticci Toby, Hoodie, Jeff, and Jane. Slender came in too, but he was in his human form. So right now he was Richard.

Richard adjusted his suit, an all-too serious look on his face. "L.J.," he growled, "I need to talk to you." As L.J. stood up, I said jokingly, "Have fun getting tentacle raped." L.J. flipped me off, following Richard as he walked into the other room.

(L.J.)
"So, Slender, what do you want?," I asked. "I want you to find (y/n) and hide her far away from here, then convince Masky she's dead," he answered "Why?," I asked, confused. "He's been to stuck into (y/n) lately and I don't enjoy my proxies slacking off at their jobs," he growled, glaring at me. "Okay, as long as (y/n) can be mine afterwords," I respond, getting an idea. Richard smiled, nodding. "Just keep her away from my proxies, Laughing Jack," he muttered, leaving the room.

~A WHILE LATER~

I stared into the well, smiling. That purple haired chick threw Masky down there, so if Masky's down there, so is (y/n). I jumped over, landing silently on the bottom of the well to see great hallways and corridors. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER," I hear someone yell. Hiding behind a corner, I waited a few minutes until I see Masky and (y/n) by the ladder, agrguing over who goes first. Finally Masky goes first, and as he started up, (y/n) started singing 'Pop goes the weasel,' which Masky didn't seem to enjoy. Even after (y/n) started climbing, I waited until Masky was out of the well before grabbing her and pulling her back down. I smiled, proud of myself. Masky didn't see it was me, so all I needed to do now way convince him she was dead. Pulling her close to me, I whisper in her ear, "You're all mine now, doll."

(Masky)
I stared at the well, trying not to scream. Those freaks down there probably had some sort of wild beast down there. I hugged myself andto stared down at my white t-shirt, shivering. (Y/n) still had my jacket, so I could feel the cold evening air batter against my bare skin. Hearing a static crackle, I turned around to see Slenderman behind me. "Hi," I said bluntly, staring down at my feet. "There's something I need to talk to you about, Masky," he responded, not bothering with a simple 'hello'.

"What is is, Slenderman?," I said, sighing. "Come with me," he grumbled, wrapping a tentacle around me and teleporting the two of us off.

(Hoodie)
I sat in the corner of my room, whimpering. Masky had almost hit me! I dwelled on that thought, unable to believe it no many how many times I ran it through my head. It wasn't my choice to take (y/n) away from Masky like that. Really, it wasn't. I was happy to see my best friend in love! But other people weren't too happy, and I did what I did by force.

Slenderman's static crackled around me, and I slowly looked up to see him towering over me. I opened but mouth to speak, but closed it again when I saw Masky step out fron behind him. He didn't hit me last time, but who says he wouldn't hit me this time? I flinchedat the thought, cowering away from him. He was looking the other way, so he didn't seem to notice.

"Masky," Slenderman said, "turn around and look at what you did to your friend." I winced, backing away as he turned around to look at me. I stared into his anger-filled brown eyes, not able to tell if he was angry with me or someone else. (((((YES, I REALIZE I SAID HIS EYES WERE BLUE IN EARLIER PARTS, BUT I'M CHANGING IT TO WHAT HIS CORRECT EYE COLOR IS!!!!!))))) Looking away, I hugged myself tightly. "You took (y/n) away. If you ever think I'll forget that, you're wrong," he grumbled, baring his teeth at me. It took me this long, but I realized he didn't have his jacket with him.

"Wh-where's your jacket?," I whisper, not daring to look his way. "(Y/n) had it on before she got dragged away by something earlier. Which wouldn't have happened if she didn't get kidnapped, which was your fault in the first place," he snarled, leaning over me. I've never seen Masky this angry at anyone. Especially not me. Slenderman wrapped a tentacle around Masky, saying, "Let it go, Masky. She's gone. There was nothing you could do." Masky closed his eyes, letting his knees collapse. "Don't remind me," he whispered, shaking his head slowly.

"Masky...." I whispered, slowly scooting over to his side. Before I could finish what I was saying, he pulled me close and hugged me tight, sobbing into my shoulder. At first I thought he was trying to choke me, but I soon realized he was crying. Slenderman just stared down at us, not saying a word. "I-I'm so sorry Hoodie," Masky stammered, crying more, "I'm sorry for everything...."

"You're my only friend...."

(You)
You stare into the eternal darkness, unsure what was going on. Your wrists were killing you, as were your ankles. It felt like you were tied up. Again. Smiling a bit, you have the idea to start singing to yourself. "Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange?," you sing, smiling more. You take a deep breath to continue singing, but someone continues for you. "Come with us and you will see, this our town of Halloween," the other person responds, cackling as he finishes. "So, not only are you a cutter, but you're a good singer too?," he said, cackling more.

Slowly, the blackness moves away, only to be replaced with a blinding light. "My name is Laughing Jack," says an monochromatic clown in front of you, cackling even more, "And sorry to be the one to tell you, but you died. Welcome to hell, (y/n)." You look around, seeing that you are on a platform, dead in the center of a huge hedge maze. "And if you ever want to live again, you have to survive my little game!," the clown laughs, smirking.

"You have two days to reach the exit, or else, I kill you. Slowly and painfully." Pulling out a huge pocket watch, the clown whispers, "Good luck surviving. I hear there are demons and monsters out there. Time starts now, (y/n)." He presses a big button on the watch, and the sound of grinding gears fills your ears. Without anything else to do, you run and jump off of the platform, landing in the maze. From the shadows of each side of you, you hear evil cackles and growls, and got the eerie feeling of being watched, chills running up your spine. If you even got out of this maze, it wouldn't be in one piece. That much you knew.