"Title your Story Part," it says yet again. BUT WHY??? MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO!

(Hoodie)

Something deep down told me that (y/n) wasn't dead, even though I clearly saw her corpse in front of me. It just didn't feel right to say she was dead. I tried my best to shrug it off, since a bunch of the Collective were over visitingand I needed to pay attention to the Mimi meeting hat was being held. But I just couldn't shake it. It was about one week after L.J. carrier (y/n)'s corpse to the mansion's front door. At the moment, Masky was sitting next to me, staring at his knees. I nudged him, whispering, "Want to go over to Rosswood Park and scare a few kids?" He shrugged, his shoulders slouching down further. Masky, you can't stay depressed forever. You have to let her go sometime." I stared down at his hands, now noticing that he was clutching somthing tightly.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Slenderman's voice interrupted me. "Proxies, I thank you for coming. Even though half of you weren't listening to a word I said," he said. Clearing his throat, he game and Firebrand the look. You know, the look parents give you when you get in trouble? That look. I gave him the look back, nodding at Masky, who was still staring at his knees. Slenderman gave a quick nod, teleporting in front of Masky. "Child, I know you're hurt, but you're better without her," he said quietly. Masky growled, slowly lifting his leg and using it to push Slenderman away. "Jeff told me everything, Slender," he muttered, "He told me how you had him and L.J. take (y/n) from the woods. And everything after that. How everything that happened to (y/n) was either your idea or you agreed to let happen."

"What do you have there?," I asked, poking Masky's hand. He slowly released his grip on the item, revealing a pill bottle full of pills. My eyes widened, immediately recognizing it as the pills he used to take to keep himself as Tim and away from being Masky. "Where did you get those?!?," Slenderman asked, just as shocked as I was. Firebrand turned around and stared back at us, giving us a confused look. I lifted my hood up, narrowing my eyes at him and giving him a scowl. "Butt out of it, Noah," I said, continuing to scowl at him until he scowled back and got upon leave the room. Observer and DeadHead followed close behind, not wanting to get left alone as the only Collective in the room. I snatched my hand out, trying to take the pills from Masky only to fail.

"It's my choice, not yours. I already called Jay to come meet me, and I'm not changing my mind," he said, holding it away from me so I couldn't take it from him. Slenderman wrapped a tentacle around me, pulling me back away from Masky. "It's his choice Hoodie," he said simply. I stared at Masky, my mind trying to figure out what was going on. Masky was leaving? And Slender was allowing it?!?