I REMEMBERED THE PROXY WEBSITE!!!

(((((BEFORE YOU ASK THE WEBSITE IS NOT UP TO THE PUBLIC AS OF RIGHT NOW!!!)))))

So Squirrels! HI! THIS IS JINX THE AUTHOR IN THE FUTURE! I AM CURRENTLY ON BOOK THREE OF THIS SERIES! I JUST REMEMBERED THE PROXY WEBSITE I WAS WORKING ON! HOPEFULLY I'LL GET IT DONE IN TIME FOR MY TWO-YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON WATTPAD! JUNE 2ND! I THINK! So far for the website I have three suggestions to help me.

1. BACKGROUND STORIES! So many of you want me to put the Creepypasta background stories! Okay, on it!

2. MARBLE HORNETS VIDEOS! Due to copywrite laws and my young age I have to ask permission before I use those videos on my own website. I have asked the owner of Marble Hornets and am waiting for a response! WISH ME LUCK!!!

3. GAMES! Really this counts as three and four.....one is a Proxy Creator game! Easy! But the other one, described as "Masky and Hoodie on a mission to find the cheesecake stolen from them", will be a bit harder. But I'll do that too!

I'm also working on it to allow people to make accounts. You know, like Facebook or Twitter? Yeah that! Wish me luck everyone! Once again, I'll do my best! And yet again once again, any suggestions are open in the comments!