Edge of Insanity

(You)

You waited for the pain, and waited, and waited, but it never came. Slowly opening your eyes, you look to see Hoodie in the position he was in, as if he never attempted to throw the rock at you. "You're a-already seeing things," someone muttered, turning your attention to a guy in orange goggles and a mouth guard. "I-it's rare to h-have anyone s-see things this earl-ly."

"Tick tock goes the clock-," you laugh, staring straight at him. You may not have been crazy yet, but you sure knew how to act the part. "-with blood swirling round them. Tick tock goes the clock, he cut them and he drowned them."

"Get her to shut up," Jeff growled, over in the corner sharpening his knife. "Tick tock goes the clock, the last words were 'I'm sorry.' Tick tock goes the clock, now that's the end of this story."

"SHUT HER THE FUCK UP," Jeff shouted, lunging at you with his knife outstretched. Hoodie dropped the rock and held Jeff back, the tip of the knife a centimeter from touching your left eye. You burst into laughter, making fun of how Jeff didn't get to you in time. "BLOODY MARY," you scream, laughing harder. "BLOODY MARY, BLOODY MARY, BLOODY MARY!" You notice a mirrorin front of you, so you stared at it as you shout, "BLOOY MARY, COME OUT AND PLAY! PLAY IN THIS GARDEN OF SHADOWS, MARY! COME PLAY WITH ME!"

"I'M LEAVING," Jeff growled, turning around and storming out of a door behind you. The guy in orange goggles followed and Hoodie both followed Jeff, leaving you alone in the room with the mirror you had just played Bloody Mary with. You stare at it, smirking. You fooled them good. You got them to leave you alone. Squirming around a bit, you notice that t

your phone's still in your back pocket. Good.

(Masky)

It's been three days, and no sign of her. Or any of the other Creepypastas either. I was about to give up. I was so close. Maybe she didn't want to see me anymore, so she's been doing her best to avoid me. The simple thought of that hurt so bad. As hard as it was for me to admit it, I loved (y/n). But she didn't seem to love me back. She left me.

(You)

It seemed like hours later when Jeff came back in, talking to someone on the phone. "-this girl is crazy. We thought you might be able to handle her." You laugh crazily, sticking your tongue out at him. "Yeah," he continued, "she was trying to play Bloody Mary with the mirror." "BLOODY MARY IS ON HER WAY, JEFFREY!," you shout, cackling quietly. "Get here as soon as you can," Jeff said into the phone.