THERA-TOPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!......Wait, what?!? GROUNDED?!?

Since this is my most-read story, I'll say this here. I'm making a YouTube series called Thera, but I feel as if the character list is way too small. So I'm asking you readers to send in the character sheets for your weirdest, strangest, cutest, or most random O.C.s! And please, no humans allowed! As an example, here is the character sheet for my O.C. Steven!!! Please don't steal him.........

Name: Steven Majick
Age: Better if we never knew!!!
Species: Fox Furry
Fur/Skin Color: Tan
Hair Color (If Any): Also Tan
Eye Color: one green, one blue
Number of eyes: 2
Tail? Yes or No: Yes
If Yes, what kind of tail?: Fox Tail
Ears? Yes or No: Yes
If Yes, what kind of ears?: Fox Ears
Job in Thera?: Spot on the High Council
Personality: Very bouncy, cares for his daughters Sophie and Inder, friendly to anyone he knows
Friends With: Bataman Beacons, Mooka Barbedos, BatCat Cang, Bacon, Baconba, Zee-Zee Marley, Slenderman, and more
Enemys With: Mr. Brains the Lawyer, Evil Neighbor, and Isabella Johnson (ex-wife)
Special Markings: Circles on ears
Special Traits: Black Glasses, Tentacles for arms
Likes: Music, Having fun, Hanging out with friends, Meeting new people, Cooking (even though he's not good at it), Pranking his friends, Colorful things
Hates: Being alone, Scary houses, Haters (Cas haters gonna hate!), Not knowing, HUGS!!!!! REALLY HATES HUGS!!!!!!

So as you read this, just so you don't comment and ask me how you get into Thera, I'll say it in here. To get to Thera, first you have to go through Slenderwoods. And then, keep going. You'll enter the Forgotten Forest, where alot of things lurk in the shadows. But keep gong past that, ignore it all. You will come to a gate made of onyx, black as the night sky but as shimmering as a diamond. Knock on the gate, then push it open. If all is well, you will fin yourself in a very beautiful forest with a dirt path in front of you. Go down that path, nothing will harm you unless there are children playing on the trails. You won't need to walk for long, it's a short trail. You should end up in a park, a playground included. Congradulations, you've made it to Thera! Why am I telling you this? Oh, I don't know, maybe in hopes that you will "steal the idea" and write about your O.C. going to Thera? As long as you let me know that you've made the story, I don't care! I would love to read your adventures! And by the way, I'll be posting a picture of Thera's map soon. Keep an eye out for that! It should help very much! Each house is numbered, so I'lll be keeping it up to date on which houses are available to live in if you want to join! Oh, and I'm making a group on Facebook for Thera! I'll post the map there too just to be safe. Just search "Thera" in the Facebook search in the next month or so.

I say MONTH because I'm grounded for the next few weeks, so don't expect any other updates for a while! Inbox me here or at my Facebook profile found on my Wattpad account! When I get back on I'll update like a mofo!!!!!!! Expect ALOT OF UPDATES when I get back, okay? You can leave your Character sheet in the comments of this, or inbox me at my Facebook profile or this account. Whichever is easiest. Until then, *Catbug voice* I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE you, readers!

~Jinx (Illuzion The Proxy)