Bad girl

After getting her out of the bath she stood in the middle of the room just watching me. I was getting her hair stuff together so I could do her hair before bed.  The way her hair laid on her chest it was hiding her beautiful breast from me. After sitting down on the bed she came to me without me having to tell her. She sat between my legs as I brushed her hair. She has not said much of anything since we got home from school today. I went to part her hair and she stopped me. She held my hand as she turned to face me, "Lay down Daddy". I did as she said resting my head on the pillows. Her naked body climbed onto the bed crawling to me. She climbs on top of me straddling me " Daddy, I was a bad girl." Me knowing that she wasn't a bad girl she does not know how to be bad. "Oh, really baby how bad were you?" She started biting her lip and put her index finger on it pushing it into her mouth. " I touched my princess parts today." Just hearing her tell on herself was a turn but even more because of what she did. " oh you did huh, I want you to show Daddy how you did it." I brought my knees up so she could lean back on them. She spread her legs exposing her fat juicy pussy to me. Holding one of her breasts with one hand and the other traveled down to her wet cunt. She rubbed circles on her swollen bulb her head fell back as she moaned softly. Bringing her other hand to meet the other teasing herself as she slipped a finger in her little cock hole. I was enjoying watching her my cock began to grow. I want to feel her wrapped around my cock but I am not sure if she is ready. Her pussy juices covered my abdomen. "Oh daddy I'm gonna cum" damn it she is making it hard for me..."Baby cum all over Daddy...." Before I knew it she squirted her sweet pleasure juice all over me. "Fuck fuck baby I wanna fuck you so bad right now." She grinds her pussy on my hard cock she leaned to my ear and whispered, "Daddy can fuck me all he wants as long as he fucks me hard." 

I flipped her over now I was on top of her. I don't know where this side of her had come from but I am loving it. Kissing her roughly, hearing her whine. " Are you sure you are ready for Daddy baby?" Her hand slid down my chest to my hard manhood, she clutched in her hand. "Promise you will go slow at first?" Tucking her hair behind her ear staring at her "I promise I will be as gentle as I can." she leans up and kisses me "I am ready Daddy, I am ready to make you happy" She doesn't need to have sex with me to make me happy. She makes me happy just being here with me. I have to tell her before we go any further "Baby Daddy doesn't have to have sex with you to be happy, You make me happy just being you and being here with me." looking me in the eyes "I want it, Daddy, I wanna feel you now, please." She begged 

I rubbed my hard cock in between her lips playing with her clit with the tip of my cock. She was squirming under me from teasing her. Staring at her beautiful face I slid my hard cock into her little cunt hole I grabbed her hands and held them above her head holding her down,  I slammed deep into her. I felt her open up more and more the longer I was in her. She did not make one sound, she just laid there not looking away once. She was extremely wet. Moving only my hips holding her still. I could tell she wanted to grab me but I would not allow her. I have to show her who she belongs to. I will never let her go. Thrusting harder in and out of her her eyes changing she was getting close to her release. "Be a good little girl and cum for daddy"  She held her breath and I felt her shaking under me "Daddy" she said as she let out the air she held. Her pussy gripped my cock then I felt her juices around my cock. I couldn't hold back anymore I slammed deep into her releasing into her. Sweat dripping off both of us. "Baby you need another bath" she giggled "Ok Daddy"