the ride

I really believe I made the right decision when I told the guys I would move in with them. Today we are going to my parents and Vinny's parents to get all of our stuff. I am kind of excited.....

I started to get out of bed when the sickness hit me. I ran to the bathroom and it wasn't long after I started throwing up that Bryson was pulling my hair back out of my face. He started rubbing my back man how did I get so lucky to have him.

Vinny came in and told us he would get me something clean to wear. He is trying hard to make up for what happened. Even though both me and Daddy Bryson told him it is not his fault. He sometimes seems afraid to touch me as well. I hope things will return to how it was before all of this happened. I miss my daddy.

I took a nice and hot shower after getting sick. I couldn't help but to think if I am already having this much sickness with the baby I could only imagine what else is in store for me.

I got dressed and walked out to the kitchen where the guys were. It looked like they were in a deep conversation until Vinny saw me. I know they were talking about me.

" Are you feeling better now?" Vinny asked me as he slowly walked towards me. I decided to close the gap between us and grabbed him by his waist. He wrapped his arms around me a gave me a squeezed.
" Yes Daddy, the baby doesn't like me waking up." I said giggling.
" Hmmm well you can't sleep all the time... When would daddy have time to spend with you?" He said before he kissed my forehead.

" Well guys y'all ready to get completely moved in?" Daddy Bryson asked us giving us a big sexy grin. I have fallen in love with him. I never thought that you could be in love with two different people but I have learned that you can.
I just nodded my head, yes, not letting Vinny go.

When we got to my parents' house, my father was home. He is still upset with Vinny. I'm sure he will get over it soon. He has too we are having a baby together...well I think it's his but I'm not sure. My dad helped the guys load my stuff up in Bryson's truck while I talked to momma. She was worried about me being happy. I am happy I have two men that love me and would do anything for me and now the baby.

On our way to Vinny's parents I felt the urge to make him happy. Daddy Bry was driving, and I was sitting between them. I reached over and started rubbing Vinny's leg, he looked over and smiled. My hand traveled up to his waist band. He and Bry both were wearing sweatpants seeing how they were moving stuff. I slid my hand down and started running my finger on Vinny's manhood... I giggled as he tried to stop me.
" Mmm baby what are you doing?" He asked pulling me closer by my shoulders.
" Daddy I'm ummm playing" I innocently say as I wrapped my hand around his semi hard cock.
" Baby you're being very naughty..."
I pulled it out and started moving my hand up and down making it grow even more.
" Mmm I know daddy..." I said right before I leaned over and licked his head twirling my tongue around it.
As I wrapped my lips around it and began sliding it onto my mouth more. Daddy whispered out....
" Oh fuck baby..."
Pushing him all the way to my throat he pushed his hips up making his cock go further in to my throat. Going up and down faster. He reached his hand to my ass pulling my dress up and slid his hand down my panties. I moaned with just his touch. His huge fingers teased my ass making me crave more from him. I stuck my ass out for him. It wasn't long before he slid a finger into my hungry pussy. I began sucking harder I wanted him to cum deep down my throat. My hand joined my mouth in pleasing Daddy. He let out a loud growl that made me go faster. I had a craving to taste his hot jizz. It only made him start fingering me faster.

I didn't even notice that Bry had pulled over on a empty street. Until Vinny removed his fingers and it was replaced with Bryson huge dick. He pulled me up on my knees so he could get into a better position.
" Ooohh fuck" Bry moaned out as he began thursting into me.
Vinny lifted my face to look at him....
" I love watching your face while you are getting fucked really hard." He said before he started kissing me. His tongue explored my mouth and his hand on my breast.
I didn't care who saw us at this moment I was enjoying Bryson deep inside of me and Vinny holding me up watching me. With just me and Vinny staring into each other's eyes made me explode.
I pulled out of Vinny's arms and took him back into my mouth I want to be filled in both my mouth and pussy at the same time. Oh this was amazing.
I got my wish some how they both came at the same time. Fuck they are so wonderful.