Oh, Brother!

"Good morning, Class," The teacher said as he walked in. I have not seen him before. "I am going to be your communications coach" I heard Vinny sigh like he did not want to be here with me. " I am Sebastian Marriott, but you can just call me Bash", I turned and looked at Vinny, he nodded his head he already knew what I was going to ask. He was my Daddy's brother. 

"Now that you know my name, I would like to know yours. Dom's please introduce your subs. Starting with you, sir." he pointed to Daddy. Vinny stood up "Baby girl," He said and held his hand out for me to take it as I stood "My Baby Girl's name is Star," He said, I could hear it in his voice that he was not too happy. 

"Hmm, She is a pretty little thing Brother." Bash said teasing Daddy. The class looked at us and then back to Bash. "Yes, my friends Vincent is my baby brother" Daddy pulled me to him as he sat down making me sit on his lap. The rest of the Doms introduced their subs to the class. Then Bash went over the class details and gave us an assignment to complete tonight. 

Vinny didn't say anything the whole class. I almost thought he was mad at me. When the bell rang we stood up and Daddy grabbed me as if I was going to run away. I just looked up at him and then I found out why. 
"My My, My little brother, Vic told me she was pretty, but she didn't tell me she was a vixen", Bash said, pissing Vinny off.
"Fuck off Bash, Why are you even back and here?" Vinny yelled. I got scared I wanted him to hold me, but he ignored me.  Bash looked at me and shook his head, "SO little Star, how are you doing, Why are you crying?" I tried to catch my breath "Did big bad Vincent upset you?" He said as he went to reach for me. Vinny pulled me closer to him. "Don't ever lay a finger on my Baby Girl..." Bash laughed, "Then learn how to treat her before I show her how a real Dom is."  I was so confused, I thought Vinny was a good Dom. 

We walked out of the classroom fast. Vinny was pulling me behind him, he was walking so fast. 
"DADDY SLOW DOWN" I yelled. He came to a complete stop and turned and looked at me. "WHAT DO YOU SAY LITTLE GIRL?" he yelled in my face. Tears started falling from my eyes "I am sorry Daddy, y..you w..was walking so fast I couldn't keep up." I whined, "DO NOT ever yell at me again do you understand?" He said as he looked up. I turned and saw Bash watching he just shook his head. Vinny grabbed me and walked me to the car. HE opened the door and shoved me in the car. 

I was so scared when he got into the car. I didn't say anything I just watched out the window. 
"What makes you think you had the right to talk to like that Star?" He yelled. I looked at him and I saw the anger on his face. "I said I was sorry Daddy" He looked at me, "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT"  

I wait a couple of minutes .." Take me home Vincent" I cried out to him. "You wanna go home ok I will fucking take you home." He slammed on the brakes and spun the tires when he did a u-turn in the middle of the road. I could not believe he was this mad at me. I was crying out loud.  When he turned onto my road he turned so fast that I hit my head on the window. He heard my head hit the window and stopped the car. He got out and opened my door. 

He pulled me out of the car and pulled me to his chest. "Fuck baby I am so sorry" he pushed me back away from him and checked my head. "Baby I didn't mean to hurt you, I was so pissed at my brother I took it out on the wrong person." His apology was not enough for me right now. He not only hurt me emotionally, but he hurt me physically. "I want to go home either you can take me home or I will call my father," I told him as I watched his face. " Star please baby I don't want to lose you."  He cupped my face and looked into my eyes and whispered "I love you and I will take you home if that is what you really want."
"You scared me, Vinny"
"I know and I hate myself for it." He kissed me softly "please Star baby let me make it up to you" he pushed me against the car, he picked me up, and put me on the hood of his car.
"Will you forgive me Star?" He said in his very sexy husky voice as he ran his huge strong hand up my thigh
"Daadddyy"
"What's wrong baby girl" he asked as he slid his finger inside me.
"That's not how you say sorry..." He smiled "then how?" He pulled me to the edge of the car pressing himself to me. He was kissing my neck and caressing my boobs. Before I knew it his pants were undone, he grabbed my hand and pressed against his hard cock... "You're the only one that can make me this hard."
"Take me home and show me what else I can do.."

He pushed me onto the bed after stripping me naked. He crawled next to me "do you forgive me now?"
I shook my head no..." show me you are  really sorry." He grinned. He climbed in between my legs kissing his way down to my hungry wet cunt. He kissed and licked my clit just to tease me making me beg him for more. "Please Daddy I need you..."
"And baby I need you... I need you to forgive me"
Aww, this fucker is teasing me.
"I forgive you please...."
"Please what baby girl what do you want from daddy?"
"Daddy please I want you.."
"Oh baby you have me"
He kept on sucking on my clit and fingering me
"Daddy, please fuck me"
"Now baby was that so hard?" He kissed my way back to my lips kissing me making me taste myself. Fuck Fuck.  He rubbed the head of his cock in between my lips teasing my clit before he slid deep inside of me. Still a sore from last night I whimpered in pain. "Baby, am I hurting you?" I shook my head "No Daddy, I and just still a little sore but it is ok" he was being so gentle with me.  "I will stop if you want me to"
"Oh no you will not..  You started and now you are going to finish I want to cum and I want you to also." I wrapped my legs around his waist and whispered "Fuck me Daddy" he growled at me "fuck baby you are so perfect" it didn't take long with him being so huge to make me cum. He started picking up his pace "I'm gonna cum baby... Where do you want me to cum...."
"I want to feel it in me, Daddy..."

After we took a shower and got dressed we went downstairs to Daddy office where Gary and Bryson was.

Bryson didn't look to happy. Daddy pulled me to his lap.
"What's up, man?" Daddy asked him.
"Karlie's parents took her out of state.. They said I was bad news" he said. Karlie was his match in school so now he won't have a baby girl.
"Maybe you will find someone new Bry bry." I mumbled

Daddy pulled me closer to him pressing his face in my neck
"God you smell so fucking delicious" I whimpered as he licked me.

The office door opened and Bash walked in.
"What the fuck you want?" Daddy said in a harsh tone.
"I just came to see if Star was ok after you trying to rip her arm off and yelling at her."
I turned and hid my face in Daddy's chest.
"She's fine"
"Star baby doll..." Bash called out I was afraid of answering him without Daddy's approval I looked at him and he nodded.
"Yes sir," I said as I turned
"Are you ok after today?"
"Yes sir I am ok, Daddy was just upset that I disobeyed him." I said as Daddy rubbed my back. His little jesters let me know that I am doing something right or I am allowed to do something.
"I told you bash Star is ok... " Daddy said, "are you gonna go with us tomorrow to the meeting" he continued to ask Bash.
"Yeah dad said that you needed an extra hand... Who is gonna stay with star and the other girls?" He asked concerned
"Pope and nana, I always stay with them when Daddy has to work."
Bash laughed at me, "popa and nana huh, Vin bud you have a cute one, I mean it man one fuck up and I take her."
"Don't worry baby girl you ain't going nowhere... "
I stuck my tongue out at Bash. Everyone laughed.
"Do your homework" Bash said as he walked out.

Ugh!!!!