Collided

Twice the Love

Collided

Today we are moving into our home on the property. It is almost as big as the main house. We had to buy all new furniture and that was a task and a half. 

The first room that was slightly completed was the baby's room. It won't be completed until our little bundle is out of my tummy and in my arms. We decided to go with a dark cherry wood crib with a matching changing table and dresser. 

The bed for our bedroom is being set up now. We ordered a special bed. It's bigger than a king size. My Daddies are very big men and we'll I ain't so little myself right now. I feel like I am as big as a house and I am only six months along. 

There are so many people going in and out of the house today. It makes me so nervous. I don't like being around a bunch of people. I think Daddy Bry noticed. 

" Baby, are you ok?" He asked me when he brought me my cup of juice from the kitchen.

Daddy Vinny is with poppa today. They went to go meet with Master Ethan's brother but shhh they don't know that daddy and Ethan already signed a deal. It's a long story but from what Vicky told me, Ethan and the guys kind of ran away from Ethan's family. She said that Ethan is a lot happier now and that's all that matters right.....well in my book yes. 

" I don't like all these people being here Daddy." I whine to him.

" I know baby but don't you want to be able to move in sooner?" He asked me with his huge smile....his very sexy huge smile.

" Uh-huh I guess." 

He grabbed me and nudged his face into my neck and wrapped his arms around me. 

Ever since the night we spent at Master Ethan's things have been really good between all of us. Daddy Vinny has accepted the fact that he needs Daddy Bry more than he thought. I am not sure if he is like a submissive or what. I guess we will figure that out later. 

Daddy Bry is very protective over both Vinny and I. I know right now he is worried about Vinny. He won't tell me he is but I know my Daddies pretty well and I see it written all over his face. 

It's almost dinner time and Daddy Vinny has not made it home yet. The movers and the people that delivered and set up our furniture are gone….thank God. I have not got to talk to Vinny since this morning before he left and Daddy is not taking not hearing from him too well. 

I found my phone finally after I misplaced it this morning when we first got here. I decided I would call Vinny without Daddy knowing. 

His phone rang twice and went to voicemail...now I know why Daddy is upset. 

Daddy was in the office on the phone when I walked in. He held his finger up telling me to wait for a minute. 

" I will send a car to their house….no..I'm not taking Star out this late Vincent…..ughh fuck ok I'll call you when we are back home." He was talking to Vinny and didn't sound happy at all.

" Was that Daddy?" I asked knowing it was. 

" Yes baby girl...I need you to go change, we have to go pick Vicky and Shelly up" he was not happy at all. 

I wanted to ask why but I don't want him getting upset with me. I hurried upstairs and changed into a pair of black leggings and one of Daddy's plain white shirts. Can't go wrong with leggings and my big ole belly. 

He was waiting by the door when I came downstairs. Gosh he is so freaking sexy and huge. Since I first met him he has gotten taller and bigger. He is way bigger than Vinny now.