something I'm not

Bryson's pov

We had to have a meeting at school today because of Star. The school normally does not allow for a little to have two Dom's. Star's father also had to come. It was no big deal but Star thought she was in trouble. All morning she wouldn't talk. She does that when she is nervous or upset, I have noticed.

Vinny was trying his hardest to let her know she was not in trouble, but it wasn't working. He his self started getting upset. While Star was in the bathroom, I asked him if it was okay if I tried to calm her down.

"Man, I feel like shit... I can't even keep her happy anymore." He told me. He makes her so happy, it's just right now I think she is afraid of making him want to leave her.

" Boss, you make her happy...she just is scared. She will get used to things and you will see."

When she came out, I walked to her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Baby, you know that this meeting is not a bad thing. We just have to let the school know about you being special and having two daddies now. You're not in trouble at all....now go give Daddy a hug, he thinks you're mad at him. "

She looked at me and smiled. 
"Ok Daddy Bry...."

Vinny was sitting on the bench, I watched her walk over to him. She is so perfect for him... I think maybe I should have just stayed as her uncle Bry...

Star's pov

I didn't realize that I had upset Daddy Vinny. I just thought I was in trouble. I try my best to be good. I know Vinny has a lot to deal with.

I went and say next to him after Bry talked to me.

"Daddy, I'm sorry for upsetting you"
He wrapped his big arms around me.
" Baby, it is okay... I don't like when you won't talk to Daddy about what is making you upset."
I snuggled my head into his chest. I have falling so in love with him. My dreams came true when he wanted me. I just don't know why I get scared of him not wanting me anymore. He shows me in everyway that he loves me as well.

" Let's go and get this crazy meeting over, then we will go get some ice cream... Would you like that baby?"
He asked me. 
"Yes, Daddy, I would love that."

We walked to the office and I got really nervous. I don't know why though. Daddy Bry said it was nothing. My father was standing outside the office door when we got there.

" Oh father...." I said as I jumped and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehand.
" My beautiful little girl...I miss you." 
"But father, you see me every day."
"I know, but I still miss my baby...you are so grown up now."
I love my father so much... He is a wonderful man. I have learned so much from him and my mother. He treats her like a Queen.... Just like Vinny treats me like a princess. One day I will become a Queen , Vinny's Queen.

The meeting wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We just had to tell the head master about daddy working and how he wanted me to be taken care of while he was away. That's one of the reason but the other was that Bry's baby girl was tragically taken from him and developed a relationship with me through his grieving process.
The head master was pleased with both of my Daddies and how they both took responsible for me. My father had to sign papers as did Vinny and Bryson.
Ugh I can not wait until we are done with school. Only a few more months.

When we got to the ice cream shop daddy's phone rang. He normally does not get phone calls during school unless it is an emergency.
I didn't mean to listen to Daddy's phone call but he was holding me on his lap teasing Daddy Bry.

" Hey Ric was going on?"
" Nah man we took Star for ice cream what's up?"
" No problem man.... Star will love having her at the house...... Yeah we will be there in about an hour"
" Yeah man see ya in few."

I wanted to ask what the call was about but I didn't want to upset Daddy by being nosey.

On the ride home Vinny and Bry was talking about Ric. He is Victoria's Daddy. Trying not to listen to them talk I was playing on my phone. I was so into my phone I didn't even hear daddy calling me.

" Star baby....... Star...."
" Oh I'm sorry Daddy I was playing a game..."
" It's ok baby... Vicky is at the house she is going to be spending a few days with us how do you feel about that baby?"
" Oh yay Daddy.... I like her she is nice to me."

When we got home Vicky ran to Daddy Vinny and gave him a big hug. She doesn't get to see him often because her and Ric live in another town. I recently learned that her and Daddy are twins. They do look alike a lot but of course daddy is a lot bigger.

While her daddy and Ric was talking Daddy Bry took me upstairs to change. I like when Daddy Bry gets me dressed...he always plays with me.

Daddy was kissing my kitty when the opened.

" Bryson what are you doing to Star?" Vicky yelled before she took off running.

I hurried and got dressed and ran after her...

" Your supposably best friend and your girlfriend was just...."
I ran up cutting her off

" Daddy Bryson was just kissing my kitty Daddy...I'm sorry" I began to cry. My stupid obsession with being pleased. Now daddy is gonna be so mad. Oh he is gonna send me back to my father.
" Daddy I'm sorry please I won't let it happen again."
I dropped to my knees in front of Vinny crying my eyes out. I heard Bryson come down the stairs. He didn't say nothing and walked out the door. It only made me cry more.

" You need to get her out of this house Vinny she is a whore... Fucking Bryson" Vicky yelled at Vinny.
He didn't say nothing he didn't even look at me.
She was right I needed to leave. I stood up and ran to my room. I didn't even stop to think about what I was doing. I grabbed my bag and packed some clothes. I called my father and he didn't answer I had no one else to call. So the only thing I could think of is to walk to my house.

I went out the back door so I didn't have to face Vincent again. I knew the whole thing of having two daddies would be a bad idea... Now I have none.

My house really wasn't far so it was no big deal for me to walk.

Walking away from his house hurt me. I don't understand why he didn't say anything why didn't he defend me when Victoria called me a whore. I only was with Bryson because of him. He made me a whore. He turned me into something I never thought I would be.

He won't even miss me no one will.

When I finally got to my parents house my mother was shock to see me.

"Baby what are you doing here...why aren't you at home with Vinny baby?"
She cupped my face...
" Baby what happened?"

" He doesn't want me no more momma I'm a whore." I yelled as I ran to my room.