in the name of...

The house seems so empty now that Ethan and Victoria went back home. They stayed a few days until they felt it was safe to go back.

Star woke up very cranky this morning. I have done everything that I thought would put her in a better mood. I cooked her favorite breakfast and let her sit in the living room and watch her favorite cartoons. Nope didn't work. Her reply to that was...

" Roses are red violets are blue and I'm fucking pregnant so fuck you." 

Not the response I wanted. Poor Vinny is going crazy. His need to make her happy is only aggregating her more. The further along she gets the worse it is.

I had Vinny go to the store and get something for dinner. I thought he needed a break.

Star went up to the room and I followed her. I was going to get to the bottom of this shit she was pulling.

" Go away" she yelled when I stopped her from shutting the door with my foot.

" No, I'm not going away until you tell me what is your problem little girl." I said in a calm voice.

" You really want to know my problem... huh?"

" Yes baby girl I do, you have been acting like a brat" I said as I reached out for her. She pulled away from me.

" For starters I'm not a little girl and I am tried of being treated like one. I am about to have a baby I am a grown woman." Mmm someone has her big panties on.
" And why won't you fuck me?"

It has been a while since we have had sex of any kind. I know my reason is I am afraid of hurting Star and the baby for Vinny I am pretty sure it is the same reason.

I tried to explain to her about us being scared of hurting her but she was not having it. It only made her madder. We are in so much trouble with her.

" But Daddy my kitty needs to be petted...." She whined out as she crawled on to the bed. Her little purple panties showed through her white dress she was wearing. Fuck her ass looks so fucking tempting, I just want to grab it so fucking hard as I am ramming my cock so deep in her tight little pussy. The thought had me so fucking hard already.

She rolled over on her back and spread her fat juicy thighs....
" Look Daddy she is so wet..."  I could see the little wet spot on her panties. Fuck fuck....I could just make her cum and take care of my self later ....maybe with Vinny's help.

" I see" I told her as I ran my finger up and down her covered slit.

" Please don't tease me anymore..." Star cried pressing herself against my finger more.

I could not stop myself....I ripped her panties off and went to town. When my tongue met her clit she let out the loudest moan ever.
" Oh god Bryson...." She yelled as I plunged my middle finger into her wet pussy.

She came right away....oh but it won't be her only one. I will give her how ever many she can take before begging me to stop. Hopefully by then Vinny is home...then I will fuck him like I want to fuck her. Making her watch.

Vinny....

On the way to the store my mind was going a hundred miles per hour. Star is having a very bad day and what do I ....I go and piss her off more. I can never do anything right here lately.

I am kind of glad I got sent to the store. Maybe by the time I get back Bryson will have been able to get her in a better mood. He has his way of making her happy.

I walked around the store, up and down each aisle. I have always had someone go to the store for me. This is all new to me. I made sure I got everything that was on Star's list and the list for dinner. It was kind of relaxing just walking around. I know it's sounds crazy.