Empty

I haven't held Star in my arms in what seems like an eternity. There is nothing I want more than to feel her touch. All this has left me feeling so empty. 
The movers have moved what little bit of stuff we have gotten for the apartment. We decided that we would let Star pick things out well, that is if she will move in with us.  'US' that little word, but right now means so much to me. 

Bryson and I had a talk last night about today. I don't know for sure what is going on between him and I but I do know that we both love Star. He told me that I need to let her know how I feel about her. I have been letting him do all the talking for way too long.

When she opened the door, I noticed that her eyes roamed my body as my roamed hers. She looked so beautiful.
" Hello baby girl... Hmm, you look so beautiful." I said as I pulled her to me  wrapping my arms around her, then whispered in her ear....
 "Hmm, I could just do so many things to you right now."  Getting a little too close to her got me all worked up. "Oh really, Daddy," she moaned. When I picked her up, her legs automatically wrapped around my waist....
" I miss you so much, Star..."
 I miss you Vinny."

When she walked din to the apartment, her eyes grew. The reason we decided to move away from the house is because we still have not found out who poisoned Star and drugged me. Father said it was for the best. It also gives us time alone to figure out what we are going to do about our relationship and the baby. I am pretty sure that Bry is the father, which does not bother me at all. No matter what, I will be here for her and for him. 

I led her to her room and that I when I decided I was going to try to claim my baby girl back. As she was looking around, I pressed myself against her...wrapping my hands around her and placing my hand on her tummy on purpose. I guess you could say it was my way of letting her know that I wanted her and the baby.
" I have never been able to keep my hands off of you.... You are the only woman for me." She turned around and faced me looking up at me. I heard Bry's footsteps. Leaning in to kiss her neck, he whispered...
" We can't live without you anymore, baby girl..."  

The moment Bry led her to the bed, I knew it was over. He embraced me and kissed me over her shoulder. I was afraid that it was going to scare her and it didn't to my surprise. She let out a moan.  
" Mmm I like seeing my daddies kiss.."

" Does it make daddy's baby girl happy?" I asked her before sliding my hand up her dress.

" Mmm it makes my kitty tingle..."

Hearing that only made me want Bryson more. I wanted to make her happier.

Bryson...

Hearing her say that she like seeing us kiss made my dick so fucking hard. I knew the first night I was alone with her, she would be the death of me.
I wanted to watch Vinny and her. I know it may sound weird. May all this shit is new to me. I mean how I feel about Vinny.. I have had time to think about it, and my feeling towards him didn't start out sexual, I was worried about losing him. If I did not figure out what had happened. His father would have had him killed. I know it sounds harsh, but when you are in the business, things like that happen. His father loves Star as his own. His best friend and 2nd in charge is her father. I started feeling the sexual attraction towards him when I watched him at the hospital. I sat and imagined his strong body press against mine.

Vinny sat in the bed and star climbed on his straddling him. As their lips made love to each other. Her light moans drove me crazy.

Vinny removed her dress reveling her naked body to me. His huge hands roamed her body, making her moan out.
" Mmm daddy please..."
" Please what baby???" I stood behind and whispered in her ear.
" I need to feel you, the both of you" She cried out before she smashed her lips to mine. 

I picked her up off of Vinny, so he could undress, I laid her on the bed sliding off her panties. God, she has the prettiest little pussy I have ever seen. 
"I want to see my Daddies kiss again" She said in a very sexy tone. Oh, baby girl, my pleasure. I could not wait to feel his lips on mine again. I grabbed Vinny and looked him in his eyes. The lust in his eyes was killing me. He both smashed our lips together, but this time it wasn't just a kiss. I roamed my hands to his fucking amazing ass chest, then down his stomach, leading to his hard dick . When I grabbed it and started stoking it both him and Star let out a moan. I thought that it was going to be a one sided thing until I felt him pushing my pants down and cupping my balls. Fuck is this really happening? Our kiss only got deeper. I heard Star moaning which mad me open my eyes not leaving his lips to see her with her fingers rubbing her swollen nub. I don't know what was turning me on more her or him fuck yep I'm fucked.

I pulled away from Vinny...
" I wanna watch you fuck her..." I said staring back into his eyes. I  let his gorgeous cock go so he could please Star.

He knelt down between her legs and started making love to her sweet little cunt with his mouth. I stood behind him thinking to myself what it would be like ramming him from behind....
Star saw me looking and giggled....
" Daddy .... Daddy Bry is looking at your butt like he wants it." God it sounded so naughty coming from her. He leaned up a little from her...
" Hmmm.... He can have it then." Fuck am I ready for this? It will change everything in our relationship.
" I think I will like Daddy giving you it like he does me..."
I stepped closer to him and grabbed his ass cheeks squeezing them. He let out a manly moan.
" I'll be right back" I told them. I went to my room to get a bottle of lube.
When I got back to them they was in full swing. I stood watching as Vinny rammed into Star. Without warning I stood behind him and ran my finger down his ass crack before I poured the lube. I teased his hole with my finger sliding it in gently then adding finger. He moaned each time I pushed my fingers into him.
" Daddy I'm gonna ohhh cum" star yelled out and I took that as my cue to enter my new lover...
I lubed my cock up and pushed my fat head into his tight ass. He stopped moving and grunted in pain .
" Do want me to stop?" I asked before I moved any further.
" No..." Was all he said so I pushed into him until his ass cheeks pressed against me.
" Oh fuck ... Mmmmm" he yelled as I started thrusting into him deep and hard. Each time he rammed into Star causing her to yell out in pleasure.
" Oh daddy fuck him hard like you fuck me... "
I placed my hands on his shoulders pulling him back to me as I pushed into him. I wasn't to far from cumming but I wanted both of them to come with me.
" My loves I ain't going to last much longer in this fucking tight ass...." I told them waiting for a reply.
" Ooohh fuck me either mmm mmmm." Vinny moaned out pressing his head into Stars neck giving me access to she her beautiful face being pleased.
" Daddy please ohhh Daddy I'm gonna gonna oohh boy daddy.... I'm going toooo." Star yelled out. Watching her face caused me to pour my load into Vinny's ass, he came right after I started cumming.

Holy shit that was fucking hot as hell. Fuck man I never thought in a million years I would be fucking my bosses ass.....

We all laid on the bed catching our breath. Star took this time to tell us...
" I will move in but I don't want my own room... I want to be with both of you every night."
I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me kissing her forehead...
" Oh and I ummm kind of like or should I say loved that you two have became so close."