Bath time

After Daddy left, Nana made us dinner. Bryson treated me the same way Daddy does when it is time to eat. Nana made me my favorite Chicken Alfredo with rainbow shaped noodles. Uncle Bry laughed at me when Nana put my plate on my tray. I clapped my hands and yelled yay. I kind of got in trouble because I was too loud. 

After we ate dinner and Uncle Bry wiped my face Nana told him that Daddy said for him to give me a bath and I could play a little while before bed. I started missing Daddy really bad. 
"Baby girl, what is that matter?" Uncle Bry asked as we was walking to my room. 
"I miss Daddy, I not like him being away from me." I said with blurry eyes. Bry knelt down in front of me and hugged me, His hugs was almost as wonderful as Daddy's "We will call Daddy, would that make you fell a little better little one?" 
"Yes, Uncle Bry." 

I jumped on my bed and waited for Uncle Bry to call Daddy. I watched as he pulled his phone out of his back pocket. 

"Hey Boss, I have a sad little one here that wants to talk to you. Hang on ...here she is"

"Daddy, I miss you when you come home?" I asked him holding my tears back
"Aww Star baby, I am on my way to Calrton's house right now, I don't know when I will be back."
"Ok Daddy" 
"Uncle Bryson is there with you, he will cuddle with you until I get home a baby."
"Ok Daddy, he is going to give me a bath is that OK Daddy?" 
"Yes, baby Uncle Bryson wants to take care of you like daddy does." 
"Ok Daddy, I will let you go."
"Ok Baby, I love you, will you give Uncle Bryson the phone back?"
"I love you too Daddy, Hey Uncle Bry daddy wants to talk to you." I said as I handed the phone to Uncle Bry. I thought I would be a big girl and start undressing.

Bryson.....

She handed me the phone and slid off of the bed and stood in front of me. 

"Hey Boss" I said putting the phone to my ear watching Star play with her shirt.
"Man she is upset right now will you please do what ever she wants to make her happy?" He said 
Star started taking her clothes off "Star why are you taking you shirt off? ..... Vinny she is taking her clothes off in front of me man what do I do?" He started laughing at me, "Man, it's not funny"
"She wants to play." 
"Play what man she is in only her panties .... nevermind they are off as well. Boss, she is naked." I heard Bash and his dad laughing as well 
"Give her a bath and get ready for a surprise.... You will like it a lot." 
"Fuck man, I am trying my hardest man She is fucking hot" 
"I know.... Bash said he knew he should have made you come, and he stayed with Star...." 

"Uncle Bry, my kitty is tingling, will you pet it for me." Star said as she sat naked on my lap
"Bry man, take care of my girl's kitty, I got to go.... Condom's top drawer of the night stand" 
"What man no MAN come on..... Star, please fuck Vinny man"
"Talk to you later" He said before he hung the phone up

She was laying her head on my chest and playing with the hem of my shirt when I asked her if she was ready to take a bath. "No Uncle Bryson, I want to take a shower with you." 
I threw my head back and said fuck under my breath, I did not sign up for this. Do not get me wrong I want to fuck the shit out of her, but she is my Boss's baby girl. I do not want to get killed. Although he did tell me to take care of her and told me where then condoms are.

"Uncle Bryson i'mmmm ready for my shower", Star yelled out from the bathroom. When I walked in she had already pulled her hair down and was just standing and waiting
"Daddy always gets in first, then I get it."
 I started getting undressed Star was watching me, making me so self-conscious. 
"WOW Uncle bry your bigger than Daddy" She said over to me "Can I touch you?"  What the fuck am I to tell her? If I tell her no she could get pissed and call Vinny, and he will kill me. I say yes and she tells Vinny, he kills me ....FUCK! 
"If you want to Baby girl"  She started rubbing my chest.
"How come you don't touch me like daddy does when I touch him?"
Oh fuck it... She wants me to touch her, I am going to touch her. I pulled her to me pressing her naked body against mine. Her doe eyes staring at me only made me want her more. "Uncle Bry" she whimpered as I ran my hand down her back to her ass. I pulled her into the shower with me.
Our lips pressed against each other. I ran my hand up into her hair gripping it and pulling her away from me. Staring at her "Fuck Star you are too innocent I will only ruin you"  She bit her bottom lip "Hmm ruin me then" After she said that I was not going to hold back I was going to fuck this little girl. 

I turned her around and pushed her against the shower wall. I grabbed her hands and put them above her head. I reached around and grabbed her by her throat, feeling her melt under my finger tips. I pulled her hips back to me and slide my hard cock into her little cunt. She yelped out as I rammed into her.  
"Oh FUCK Uncle Bryson oh you are so big...." Damn this little bitch knows how to use her words. "Oh, I am gonna ...come ohhh  please can I Bryson?" I leaned and whispered "Come for me little girl because this is going to be the first of many...."  Her legs went weak I held her up pressing deep inside of her. 
After she finished coming I turned the water off as I pulled out of her "Let's go to the bed, I want you to ride Uncle Bryson cock." 
I laid on the bed, and she climbed on me, "It is going to hurt Uncle Bryson" I grabbed her huge breast, "Baby it won't hurt" Before I knew it, she was slamming herself down on my cock. 
"Fuck Star" I moaned put. I grabbed her hips slowing her down. If she kept riding me like that I was going to come, I wanted to enjoy her. 

I flipped her over and reached over to the night stand and put a condom on because I was fixing to fuck this little cunt up. I was not going to hold back now. 
I pushed back into her making her moan loudly "Oh Bryson Fuck", Wrapping my arms around her shoulders she looked at me "Mmm make it hurt", I rose up to my knees and started moving my hips into her harder and faster "Ohhhh I am coming Uncle Bry... Fuck harder please", I didn't know how I was still fucking her, but I was. 
I turned her over on her knees. I made her hold on to head broad as I slammed back into her. "OOOH Fuck god your so fucking huge... I would love to have you and Daddy in me at once OOOH I would be so full......" She moaned out loudly. 

"Fuck Bry you are fucking my baby girl so fuck good" Vinny said as he came to the foot of the bed "Damn man, you have her stretched out with you fucking monster cock. He walked to where Star could see him ..."Baby is he fucking you good?" He asked her climbing on the bed next to her. I didn't slow down at all I wanted to ruin her little cunt. "Hmm Daddy, he is so big... he fells so good in me. Daddy will you fuck me to?" She is a fucking little whore damn.... 

I was so close to coming I could not hold it back any more..." Star I am fixing to come damn Vinny she is so fucking perfect." He just looked at me with a serious face, "I know bro...."  
I came so fucking hard  I have never came like this before FUCK. 

I pulled out of her and walked into the bathroom to get rif of the condom. When I walked back out I heard her and Vinny going at it 
"Oh Daddy, I wanna keep Bryson... Fuck daddy" 
"He fucked that good baby?" 
"Oh daddy Fill me full I wanna feel all of you please come deep inside of me." 

Damn she is hot, I went to walk out of the room and Star called me back, "Uncle Bry Daddy said you could stay with us tonight, please say you will?" How could I tell her no.