Boring!!!

"Dadddddy... I am bored, "My Star whines, crawling over me on the couch. We have been staying home from school because of Carlton. My father does not want to take any chances at all with her. 

I really need to learn to put less revealing clothes on this little girl.

Bryson has been staying here with us also, and Star will not leave him alone. He told me he thought I was going to kill him because of her. I turned Star into a little sex kitten. She can not get enough. 

This morning when I woke up Star was sitting up and staring at me. "Fuck baby you scared me", I whisper as I pulled her down into my arms snuggling with her, "Daddy touch me, please." she moaned in my ear. I crept my hand down her stomach, then to her soaking wet cunt. "Damn baby, why are you so wet?" She just giggled as she pressed herself against my hand more. "You are so bad a baby" I flipped her onto her back and slithered in between her legs spending them nice and wide. I decided that I wasn't going to be gentle with her now that I know she likes it rough. The look in her eyes is telling me she is ready. She is already gripping the bed sheets preparing herself.
I grabbed her thick juicy things and pulling her closer to me as I kneel on my knees, she gasped. "Daddy" she whines as I tease her with the tip of my cock, rubbing it on her clit up and down. "What's the matter, little girl, don't like when daddy teases you?" She shook her head no hastily. I chuckled as I pushed myself into her slowly. "Aww daddy please no tease me" I was getting too much pleasure out of this. 
I slide into her slowly then I gave her a evil grin and slammed my hard cock in to her causing her to scream out. She smiled "Oh fuck Daddy you are so hard...fuck me daddy." Her wish is my comand. She already was wanting to come so I allowed her. When she finshed I flipped her over to her hands and kneels. SHe shook her fat juicy ass at me teasing. "Keep it up little girl and you will regret it." She looked abck at me and laughed. I went to the night stand and got a bottle of lube out, I saw the look in her eyes questioning why I had it. I gripped a hand fun of her hair and pulled her back to my chest, "I am going to teach you little one to laugh at me." She moaned "Oh Daddy" I let her go and she fell back down to the bed. I pushed her head down to the bed causing her ass to pop up more. I slide my cock back into her hungry pussy. I let here take control letting her move back and forth on my cock. 
I then poured the lube down her ass crack, she moaned and wiggled her ass on my cock. I took my thumb and pressed it to her asshole and she pushed her self against it. My little whore. I slid out of her pussy and placed the head of my dick to her asshole. Looking back at me she reached back and grabbed my dick and held it as she pushed me into her ass. Fuck I wanted to nut right then. "OHHH Daddy fuck" She yelled out as she had pushed me competly into herself. "Daddy fuck my ass please." it was not long that she was begging to let her come. I allowed her to come knowing that i was fixing to come myself. We both came at the same time.  We fell to the bed together. "Daddy that was amazing" She whispered 

After we got cleaned up we went and got something to eat. 

My phone rang and it was my father's head of security . He informed me that Carlton was on his way here to the house. He said my father already knew and was on his way to the house.  I called Bryson and Bash, just so happed they were together. Star over heard me tell Bryson about Carlton, and she crawled on my lap. I could tell she was trying to be brave and not cry but when I laid her head to my chest and told her it was OK, she started. 
"Daddy is he going to hurt me" She asked with tears running down her face. 
"No baby, our fathers are not going to allow for him to touch you." I answered her. She heard the front door open, so she looked and saw it was Bash and Bryson. I have never seen her  run so quickly as she did when she saw Bryson.  Bryson is built like me but a little bigger, so when it comes to picking Star up it is not a problem at all for him. 
"Uncle Bry that mean guy is coming here." She whined to him. I know I should be jealous but I'm not at all. I like that she has him as well. I know he is taking losing his girl hard, Star is making it a little easier for him. 
He picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around him as he walked to me. I was sitting at the breakfast bar. He put her on the counter and stood between her legs. Bash walked by her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
She leaned to Bry ear and whispered to him that I put my wewe as she calls it sometimes in her butt. He laughed and just said oh really. 

About an hour later Carlton and a couple of his guys showed up. Of course Star wouldn't let me go. She wrapped her arms around my waist. My father invited them inside of course after checking them for guns. 

"My, oh my, She has gotten so much sexier over the past few years", Carlton said, walking to me. Bryson came and stood beside me, I could tell her was not too happy with the way Carlton was looking at Star.  Star was staring at him, I think she was trying to figure out who he was.  Bryson sensed that she was getting upset and knew I needed to handle Carlton bullshit, He picked her up and held her. She laid her head on his shoulder. 

Let's take this into my office, my father said leading us.