Coming home

As I laid in my bed and couldn't get Star or Vinny out of my head. I have no a clue why I kissed him today. I don't regret it at all, but I am not gay. I noticed after finding out about Vinny being drugged and working on clearing his name, I felt different towards him. I can't explain how or why.

When I saw him standing in my door way wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants, I felt it again. I felt drawn to him like I needed him close to me. He walked in and sat on the foot of my bed. He hung his head low, and I could tell he wanted to say something.

" Umm about today... " He paused
" Thank you for being there for me and letting me see Star"

I think he wanted to say something else. Maybe I wanted him to ask me about what happened between us.

" I told you that I knew it wasn't you.. I love you Vin, and I couldn't just stand back and watch you go down for something you didn't do."
He sat there with his elbows on his knees and his hands in his hair. He looked over at me, I could tell he had been crying. I sat up and movesdcloserro to him, putting my arm around his shoulders....
"Man, everything is going to be okay..."
I went to grab his face and my phone rang. I couldn't believe it when I saw Star's beautiful face pop up on my screen...
" It's Star..." I said before I answered. He looked at me, and I seen the sadness wash over him ten times more.

She wanted to see us both of us. After hearing our conversation, Vinny asked me if I thought it would be better if I went alone to see her now that she is awake. I know he is afraid that she won't ever forgive him, but I know Star well enough that she loves him so much that she will find a way.
I got up from the bed and stood in front of him between his legs, and pulled his head to my stomach. He busted out in tears crying like a baby. I held him as I told him everything will be okay. I then pulled his face up to look at me, and I felt the urge to press my lips to his. I couldn't stop myself. Once again, he didn't stop me, but this time he kissed me back. He allowed me to take over as I dominated his mouth with my tongue, I felt myself getting hard. Fuck...am I fucking attracted to him sexually? I had to stop before I took it to the next level. I wasn't sure if I was ready for that.....yet.

" Go get dressed... She wants us both to come see her."

It wasn't, but a couple of minutes, and we were heading out the door. I stopped at the only place I knew was open and got her some food. I am sure she is starving.

We were a couple of minutes away from the hospital when Vinny finally said something.

" What's going on with us... I mean well..."
I finished his question...
" Me kissing you?.... I don't know Vinny, I can't explain it, I can't explain my feeling towards you right now...."

We didn't say anything else until we stood in front of her door. He told me to go in and ask if she really wanted to see him.

After holding her in my arms and talking a little, I asked her about seeing him. The look in her eyes showed fear, but she said yes.

I went and got him. I watched as she held him close to her, and they talked a bit. I felt jealous I needed to be near both of them.

After a while of talking about the baby and convincing Star that both Vinny and I wanted her and the baby to come home to us. The doctor came in. She explained that there really wasn't a reason to keep Star any longer. She was going to get to come home. Where she belongs.

It wasn't long before the doctor came back with Star's paper work and suggested a couple of doctors for her to see for the baby. Star started getting dressed. She slipped the hospital gown off and stood in front of the both of us naked. Fuck, she is fucking beautiful. I just stared at her, picturing her in between me and Vinny. I knew the doctor wasn't coming back anytime soon. I had to touch her, I had to feel her.

I reached my hand out to her, and she took it, letting out the cutest little giggle. I pulled her in between my legs and began running my hands over her body.

" Let's finish this at home.." I said knowing I wanted to so much more to her that I couldn't do here.
We gathered everything up and left.