confused

After Daddy asked me about Uncle Bry, well I guess I call him Daddy also now, I got nervous. I don't even know why. For the rest of the day, I stayed quiet. Daddy Vinny ... oh this is gonna be so confusing, kept asking me if I was okay. I would just nod my head yes. I know he is a little worried about me.

When we got home, I went up to my room. I normally would go to Daddy's room, but I wanted to be alone of a while. I laid down on my soft bed.

I love Daddy so much, and I also love Bry. I know some girls would love to have two Doms'. I am sure nothing is really going to change.

They both say I make them happy. I just hope I can keep both of them that way.

I decided to get over what ever I was going through and go find my Daddies.

" Vinny man, maybe we should have just left it alone..."

"Come on man, I can see how she looks at you..."

" Daddy... " I called out, acting as if I didn't hear them.
"Daddy, where are you?"

" Go get her Bry..."

I stood in the hallway near daddy's office playing with my shirt. The office door opened and my eye met his. I smiled and walked slowly to him.
" Do I call you Daddy now also?" I whispered to him as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He tucked my loose hair behind my ear and brushed my cheek with his hand...
" If you are ok with calling me that..."
I felt butterflies in my tummy....
I looked up at him and smiled.

" I'm ok with it... I like it Daddy."
Bry picked me up and took me into the office with Daddy Vinny. As he carried me his hands gripped my butt.
Daddy Vinny was sitting at his desk looking at something until Daddy Bry sat me on the desk.

" You better now baby?" Vinny asked me

" Yes Daddy... I am confused a little..."

Bry stood between my legs...
" About what Star?" He asked

" Having two Daddies...what does that mean?"

Daddy Vinny laughed...
" Baby it just means that you will be taken care of by both..  just like before when Bry would take care of you for me...but now he will do it all the time with me."

" Hmmm...."
What I was about to ask is going to get me in trouble but I don't care...
" Does that mean I get to finally have what I want?"

Both of them looked at me with sexy grins....

" And what is that baby girl?" Bryson asked as he traced my nipple through my shirt....

" I want ummm.... Both of you to..."

I felt Daddy Vinny lift the back of my skirt.

" Ummm"
Gosh my kitty was tingling just thinking about both of there hands on me touching me and pleasing me.

" Touch me at the same time." I wanted them to touch me now... I wanted to know what it felt like with both of them at the same time.

" You mean like this Star?" Daddy Vinny asked as he came around the desk and started playing with my other nipple as Bry continued playing with the other. I just nodded....
" Or do you mean like this?"
Daddy Bry ran his finger down my stomach to my kitty. I opened my legs more for him.

" More Daddy..."
I leaned up and kissed Vinny then turned to Bry kissing him.
Bry slide his finger into me, slowly moving in and out.
" Ahhh DADDY" I moaned

"Stand up baby" Vinny whispered
As I slid off of the desk Bry's finger went deeper. Vinny stood behind me kissing my neck and his hands rubbed my ass.

" Do you want more baby?"

" Yes Daddy I want more" I moaned as I was pulled back to Vinny's chest.

Vinny started taking my shirt off and Bry took my skirt off of me. As he leaned down pulling it off of me he kissed my kitty. Vinny lifted one of my legs giving Bry easier access to my dripping pussy.
Vinny continued kissing and sucking on my neck and playing with my titties.

I felt how hard Vinny's cock was on my ass. I reached back behind me a rubbed him through his pants. If this is what having two daddies meant fuck I will be the happiest girl ever.
Vinny moaned in my ear...
" Star you are so fucking beautiful..."

I was fixing to come from Daddy Bry fingering me and sucking on my clit.

" Daddy.... Oh ohhhh"

" Aww is daddy's little girl gonna come?" Vinny asked

" Yes Daddy.... I...I..."  I couldn't finish before I came.

" Oh fuck boss..." Bry moaned

Vinny picked me you and carried me to the couch. I sat up on my knees as he stood in front of me. I looked up at him asking permission with my eyes to unbutton his pants. With his smile he nodded. I wanted Bry in front of me also. He must have known he came and stood next to Vinny. I did the same with him asking with my eyes.

I had the two most gorgeous men standing in front of me naked with very hard cocks. I gripped on to both of them.
I wrapped my lips around Vinny first getting his cock nice and wet with my saliva then moving to Bry... Stroking they cocks in between. Both enjoying my lips and hands.

Vinny shortly stopped me.
" Baby your lips are heaven but I want you to sit on daddy's lap..." He sat next to me and pulled me on top of him facing Bry. He lifted me up and slid into me.
" Oooohhh DADDY" I was able to moan out as I sucked Bry's massive cock.
I started bouncing up and down as I slid Bry in and out of my mouth. Vinny pressed his hips up as he held my hips. Fuck... he began ramming into me each time I came down on him. I moaned around Bry's cock as he he held my head still fucking my face. I was so fixing to come....

I grabbed my own nipples pinching them as I exploded all over Daddy cock.

I guess that all it took for both of them. Bry shot his very hot jizz down my throat and Vinny came deep inside of me.