Daddy

God I miss my babygirl. I never thought that I would be away from her this much. I feel as if I am losing her.

I am not ready for this shit yet. I know this is what my father trained me for since I was old enough to understand but I need Star.

I made a few phone calls before I crawled in this empty bed. I pulled my laptop out and opened it....

I called Star on the video.

"Hello Daddy, how are you feeling? You look sick."

"Baby I'm ok I just miss you so much."

I could tell she was laying in bed alone and she was naked.

"Baby sit the laptop at the foot of the bed... "
She crawled back up to the headboard showing me her fat juicy ass. Fuck I was getting hard.

"Baby show Daddy your kitty..." She didn't hesitate one second. Her legs spread wide open for me. She bent her legs spreading them even wider.

"Like that Daddy?"

"Yes baby like that.... Rub your kitty for me."
Her hand slid down her stomach reaching her fat juicy lips. As she slid her finger in I saw how wet she was....

"Daddy I wish it was you touching me.."

"Oh fuck baby me to" I gripped my hard cock stroking it as she played with her clit.

"Star get your toy for Daddy."  I watched her as she leaned over to the night stand and pulled out her purple friend.

"Star I want you to use your toy and pretend it is Daddy's cock."

She laid back against the headboard. Her hand rubbed over her breast as she lowered her toy to her wet little cunt. I gripped my cock harder stroking it faster.

"Oh Daddy.., I'm going to come"
Fuck so was I. I watched my baby please her self and it was so fucking sexy how she rubbed her self until she was shaking.

I need to get home to her.

We said our good night's and ended the call. I laid alone in bed missing her.

I walked into a ran down building with a few of my men. I was discussed by what I saw. There were woman barely dressed.

Women are not toys they are to be cherished and loved.

We walked into the office if that is what you wanna call it. There was a man maybe my age if not a little older.

Something about him looked familiar... I was trying to figure out who he was...

"Vinny it has been a long time my man. How's that little thing you got? What's her name Star is it? She was my pumpkins best friend in school"

I looked over to her and I couldn't believe it. She was laying on a couch with a big round belly.

It made me think of Star and I pictured her with a round belly about to our child. Yes that is something I want but not know I want us to grow together more and get married. Then we can think about babies....

"Congrats man... "I told him sitting down.
"So let's get done ... I need to get home."

We signed some papers and talked a little more. He gave me his number for Star to give Emily a call...

On the way back home I was thinking a lot. I have not been spending time with my baby like I should have been doing. I have been working so hard for my father. I haven't been back to school in weeks.

As we pulled in to the drive way. I slowly got out and looked around. I looked at the house that will soon be mine. Mine and my soon to be wife's.

As I got to the door I heard giggling. It brought a smile to my face.... I knows who's that was.

Opening the door I saw my girl spinning in the chair at the bar. She turned once and then one more time before she stopped. She yelled out...

"Daddy"

And ran to me and jumped in my arms. I held her tight as I spun her around.

"Oh Daddy I missed you so much I am glad you are home." She started kissing me all over my neck and face.