Teasing

Vinny .....

We were sitting in class; I was trying to pay attention to the teacher, but when my baby girl was sitting in front of me on her knees in the chair. I am regretting having her wear that fucking skirt with no panties. 

Bryson was sitting next to me laughing his ass off. "Dude, your face is cherry red." The teacher heard him laughing, and she asked what was the problem. "Vincent here has a slight problem with ...." I slapped him before he could finish. Star turned to me, "Daddy, what is wrong, is there anything I can do to help you?" God, she is so innocent still. 
"Your Daddy needs you to come and sit on his lap," Bryson told her trying to stop laughing.  With her innocent smile, she came and sat on my lap, making my problem even worse now. I knew how to get Bryson back. He doesn't have a baby girl now that Kayla's parents left the state with her. I turned sideways to where my baby girl was facing him. I opened her legs and exposing her sweet little pussy to him. 
"Oh you're an ass," he said, staring at Star. My Babygirl giggled and leaned her head back to my ear and whispered, "Daddy, you are teasing Bry" I kissed her cheek... "No baby you are with your pretty little wet pussy."

My phone went off. The only time my phone goes off is when there is an emergency. I pressed my hips against Star causing her to moan as I took my phone out of my pocket. It was my father. I picked Star up and placed her on Bryson's lap and stepped outside to take the call.

"Hey, Dad, what's up?"
"Vin, where is Star?" He asked with the sound of worry
"I left her with Bryson, why dad, what's wrong?"
"Do not let her out of your sight if you or Bryson  can't be with her, take her to Bash."
"What is going on?"
"Just get home now, I will call Bash."

When I walked back into class I stood there watching Star laugh and play around with Bry. She is so adorable.

"C'mon guys, poppa wants to see you, baby girl, you to Bryson." I tell them pulling Star off of his lap. 

When we got into the hall I hear Bash behind us. "Vin wait up." We stopped to wait for him. "What's going on man Dad wouldn't tell me anything" He said looking down at his phone. He stopped "Vinny, Look man"  I looked at the picture It was Gary and Kayla, Bryson's girl dead "FUCK MAN" All I could do is look at Bryson I know he had already fell in love with Kayla. My fucking right-hand man dead.  

I didn't realize that Star was standing in between me and Bash. She saw the picture. "Daddy," She cried out, "Are they?" She didn't' finish she just wrapped her arms around me and cried. 
"Man, what's going on?" Bash handed him his phone "No man, this ain't happening, why was they together" 

We all rode in Bashes car to the house. Once we got to the house Star ran inside and was yelling for her Poppa. I tried to catch her. My father stood in the door way of his office door holding her. Trying to calm her down. Soon her father walked out, and he picked her up holding her. For a man in his early 50s he was built. "Daddy's friend and Kayla are dead" She cried to him. He looked up at me "They are after her, we believe it is Carlton Wilkins Crew, He wanted her last year." He said walking her to the couch and sitting her down. 

"They won't get to her I will die first." Bryson said sitting next to Star. 
"We will have someone by her side 24/7" Bash said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. He may be an ass, and we may not be able to stand each other, but he will do what it takes to help me with what ever.  

"Bryson I know Kayla was your girl and I know you are hurting but I need you t step up and be my right...." He didn't let me finish "Man title or not, I will be by your side no matter what. Our Princess's life is on the line right now, and she ain't going no where.

Star.....

I am so numb right now. Daddy's friend and Bryson girlfriend got killed because of me. I don't understand why things like this is happening to me. I am a nobody.  I son't even know who this Carlton guy is. The only guy i knew of in school was Vinny. I guess I only seen him because I wanted him as my Daddy Dom.  

I laid my head on Bryson's shoulder, he wrapped his arm around me. Daddy was busy with Poppa My father and Bash. 
"I am scared Bry, I don't understand why they want me." I whined to him. He pulled me closer to him and laid my head on his chest . "Because you are a very beautiful baby girl and everyone knows that you are a very good girl." 
He rubbed my thigh and smiled at me. How about we go and change into your pj's. 
"I can do it Bry." I said sliding off of the couch. I heard my Daddy coming, so I ran to him. He hugged me, then told me that Poppa him and my father had to go check somethings out. I was sad and he saw it. 
"Do you wanna stay with Bash or Bryson?" He asked, i just shrugged my shoulders, " Nana will make you dinner and then you can take a long hot bubble bath." I got a little excited and clapped, "Daddy, I will stay with Bry, " I say 

Daddy kissed me as he pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear "Be a good girl for Uncle Bryson. He can give you your bath if you want him to." He leaned back and gave me a sexy grin. He slid his hand up my skirt and pinched my butt. 

I went and sat on Bryson lap wrapping my arms around his neck "Daddy said you can help me with my bath" He looked up at Daddy, and he just nodded at him. Bryson's hand found its way to my bare pussy  and slid his finger in between my lips. 

I watched my daddy walk out of the house not know what he as going to do. All I knew is that Daddy was going to make sure I was safe. Poppa and my father were going to help him.

Twice The Love ....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें