Graduation

We finally did it. We are graduating today. It is not how I thought it would be when I first started highschool but I would change it for nothing now.

I slid on my dress and ran my hands down to my belly. I can't believe I am going to be a mother in a few months. I really never thought of being a mother well maybe I have but not so soon. I am happy though.

I am at my mother's house getting ready, it was Bryson idea for me to come here. I don't know why but I am not going to complain. My mother mad me a wonderful breakfast.... I'm all about the food here lately. Especially when Daddy Vinny cooks.

It was almost time to leave and I started getting really nervous. I am  the only one with two daddy's graduating today. I actually am the only one in over a decade that the school had allowed to have two.

My father met me in the living room.
" Baby girl I am so proud of you....you have been through so much and yet you are still my strong little girl." He said before pulling me into a big hug. I have always looked up to my father he has always shown me what a real man is like. I always dreamed of finding a man like him....I not only have one but I have two wonderful men.
Yeah things may have been hard but now I feel that the three of us are stronger than ever.
" Let's get going ladies we don't want to keep the guys waiting too long." My father said in a very cheerful voice.

As we pulled into the school I was looking for my men.  I didn't see Vinny's car or Bryson's truck, I was kind of worried. I am sure they will be here soon, hopefully. 

I think my biggest fear right now is that they both have come to their senses and realized that I am not what they want. I am such a burden right now, me and the baby both. Maybe I should have moved into the apartment with them. I should have stayed with my parents. I sometimes wish they would have never found out about the baby. 

My parents found their seats next to Bryson's parents. I am shocked that they even came. They have not been very supportive about me and baby. I don't blame them at all. I walked to the back where we were to meet. I watched as all the Dom's met with their sub/littles /baby girl's as I stood alone in the corner. 

I wanted to call them but if they have decided not to show up because they are done with me, I didn't want to force them. 

Everyone started lining up to get ready to walk on to the stage. Tears started flooding my eyes...I knew it was too good to be true that I found someone to love me. 

The dean began calling names to walk across the stage and I still stood alone. Maybe they figured because we were going to be the last ones to walk, they had more time to get here. 

I was almost ready to give up and leave when I felt a set of arms wrap around me. Oh they showed .....

" Sorry baby...we was running a little late." Vinny said right before he kissed my neck.

" I was so scared you guys wasn't coming...."

Bry stepped in front of me and lifted my chin up so he could see my face..

" Baby girl we would have moved mountains to get here for you...." He kissed my lips so gently.

I

heard the dean introducing us....
" Our last and most memorable had over come a great deal to be here today. The three of them are the first in many years to join each other. They have proven that love does concur all.... Please join us Vincent, Bryson and our little Star."

Vinny grabbed my left and and Bry took my other...

" You ready baby?" Bry asked I just nodded my head yes. I can not believe we are finished with school and starting our own family.

When we walked out on to the stage everyone was clapping. I was so nervous...but with Bryson and Vincent by my side we can over anything.

" Miss Star.... You are a very brave young lady... We are very pleased to honor you and your two men with your completion certificate. You three are an example for classes to come. You guys have proven that no matter what life throws at you, you can over come anything together."

I

turned to face the guys. My heart started beating out of my chest when I seen the both of them bent down on one knee. Vinny was holding a little black box. Oh my gosh is this happening?