going back to work

Vinny's father asked us to come back to work. He told us that Sebastian is good but Vinny needed to take his rightful place in the family business. We talked it over with Star and she was ok with it.

Things have been a little weird between me and Vinny. I can feel he wants to submit to me fully but is still a little confused. I will not force him to do anything he is not ok with. I want him to accept it on his own.

This morning I woke up before him and Star. I laid watching both of them sleep. I never thought that this was never going to work between the three of us. I felt that I was going to the outsider. They both have proven that it was just a fear I had. Now everything feels perfect.

" Good morning Daddy" Star whispered as she snuggled up to me a little more.

"Morning baby" I replied. A few seconds later she flew out of bed to the bathroom. My poor little one, the baby makes her so sick. I feel so bad for her.

Vinny rolled out of the bed and went in the bathroom with her. I don't even think he is fully awake yet. I followed him and stood and watched as he held her hair in one hand and rubbed her back with the other.

" Aww Daddy I hate getting sick." Star whined.

" I know baby... hopefully soon it will be over." Vinny whispered and kissed her forehead.

I figured he had her so I went down stairs to make breakfast. I heard Vinny's phone ringing. I kind of figured it was his father.

" Yeah dad...we will be there after Star eats..... It's ok see you in a bit" he ended the call and came in the kitchen with me. He leaned against the counter looking at something on his phone.

" Dad said there is a deal that needs to be handled.... He wants us to get some guys together and take care of it" he said without looking up from his phone. He is so sexy when he is taking care of business.

" I'll call Micheal and Andrew." I told him as I turned back to the stove. I wasn't expecting to feel arms wrap around my waist. His lips pressed against my bare back.
" Thank you" he whispered.

" For what babe?" I questioned him. He pulled away and I turned around to face him.

" For being so patient with me. It scares me a little. I never thought that something like this would ever happen...." He said lowering his head.

I stood close to him...
" Vinny look at me please." He looked up and our eyes met.
" I know that it does scare you...I'm not going no where and I am not going to force you to do anything you are not comfortable with."

" That is what is scaring me.... I am completely comfortable with it. I really don't know how to explain it but what happened the other night....it felt right. You made me feel that it was ok to.... Be myself. Both of you did."

I reached up to his face and cupped his cheek.
" We want you to be your self. We don't want you to hide from us. I know that things are strange right now but we will work together. I kind of like hearing you call me Daddy.... Baby I have always taken care of you in one way or another. Now I really get to take care of you the way you need. It makes me happy..... You make me happy." I gave him a kiss and finished up breakfast.

" Call your mother Star and see if you can come over today, Daddy and I have to go take care of something." Vinny told Star.

She giggled.

" What's funny baby girl?" I asked her.

" I think it's really cute and sexy when Daddy calls you Daddy..." She said causing Vinny to blush. I stood up and went to him.