a lie

Bryson.....

I knew this was gonna happen. I fucking fell in love with her. When Vinny came to me about the whole being her Dom, also my fucking heart got in the way of my mind.

That fucking stuck up sister of his always getting her way. After Star took off after her, I knew what was gonna happen. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and went downstairs. Star was on her knees, begging for Vinny to forgive her... Forgive her for what it was his fucking idea....

"Please Daddy, it won't ever happen again."

My fucking heart broke in half. I walked out the door. I sat in my truck for a few minutes before I left. I guess I was hoping that either Star or Vinny would come out... Nope, nothing. So I left. The only place I thought of going is where Kay was buried.

I walked to her gravesite. I picked some weeds that had already grown around her headstone. I sat down and began talking to her.

" Hey baby Kay.... I didn't know where else to go. Kay baby, I messed up big time. I kind of fell in love with her... I knew it would not end well. I couldn't stop myself Kay. She is amazing, the way she looks at me, the way she treats me....most of all the way she makes me feel. I have never felt like this before. I'm sad to even say not even with you and I thought you hung the moon. I don't know what I am going to do. I lost her and my best friend."

I sat there with her for a little while longer.

I checked my phone when I got back in the truck...

Text message....

Boss: is Star with you?
Boss: Please tell me she is with you, man... She is gone.
Boss: man I am not mad at either of you...I told Vicky everything...she is sorry.

Fuck Star is gone, where could she have gone. I sat and thought of places she would have gone....
Her parents fuck her father is going to kill me and Vinny both.
R.I.P. Vinny.....

I drove straight to Star's parents house. I went and knocked on the door. My stomach in knots...what if her father answered the door. The door slowly opened and there stood an older Star.

" Umm, is Star here?" I asked her. She smiled, and as fast as she smiled, it went away.
" Are you here for Vincent?"she asked. I kind of was, but really more for me than anything.
" No ma'am .... I do work for him, but my name is Bryson..."
Her eyes lit up and her smiled returned....
" Please come in...her father is on his way... He is not to happy with Vincent right now."
She led me to the kitchen and offered me a drink. I politely declined. I wanted to see Star.
" She is in her room... upstairs, second door on the right."
" Thank you ma'am...."

I ran up the stairs and found her door..... I stood in front of it and my heart broke even more hearing my little bunny cry.
I didn't even knock, I just walked on. She was laying on the bed and had a pillow in her arms. I have never seen her cry like this.

" Star baby..." I whispered as I sat on the bed beside her. She jumped up and looked at me ....

" Why are you here, Bryson...you should leave." She cried.... I pulled her closer to me.

"Baby, why did you leave Vinny's?"

" She told him I was a whore and I needed to leave"

" Who baby who called you a whore?" I asked as I cupped her face and wipes away the tears.

" Victoria...I thought she liked me  Bry.... He didn't even look at me, he didn't say anything, so I left....please don't make me go back there...he doesn't want me anymore."

I tried telling her that he does still wants to be with her and that he loves her very much.

" Then why are you always the one telling me why can't he?"

Fuck, she was right, though I am the one always fixing things between them.
I pulled out my phone and text Vinny.

Text....

Me: I found her.... You need to come to her parents' house.
Boss: I'm on my way..are you with her?
Me: yeah, and she is pretty upset..man, why did you let Vicky call her a whore?
Boss: I fucked up man...

" I wish Vincent was like you, Bryson...you are always"
My heart melted...only if she knew how I really felt about her. I didn't know how to reply to her. All I could do is stare at her. I pushed her hair out of her face, looking from her eyes to her cute plump lips back to her doe like brown eyes. I fucking wanted her lips on mine so bad. She must have wanted the same thing. She leaned and pressed her lips to mine. I pulled her onto my lap our lips not once parting. God, I wanted her so bad right now, but I can't. I just held her close to me, she pushed her head in my neck.

"He's coming, isn't he?" She whispered so softly
"Yes baby, I had to call him..."
" I don't want to go back with him...I am afraid he will hurt me again."

Again, what in the hell was she talking about. I have known Vinny all my life, I have never seen him lay a hand on a female out of anger.

"Baby, what do you mean again?" I asked her pulling her back, so I could see her face.

" It happened when uncle Bash first became our teacher...he was so mad he pulled me down the hallway by my arm... I yelled for him to slow down and...."

" And I yelled at her and told her not to call me daddy...I slammed her in the car...she begged me to take her home, so I made u turn and her head hit the window....."
I looked up at Vinny, his face was red, I didn't know if it was from being upset or anger. Star gripped on to me tighter.

" Please don't make me go with him." She begged as she began to cry once again.

"Baby, I am going to go talk to Vinny, I will be right back okay?"
" Ok"
I sat her on the bed and motioned for him to walk outside with me.

Vinny followed me out to my truck.