yummy OHH!

I don't remember much after I took a shower last night. I mean I remember getting dressed and sitting on the bed. I felt my two heaters in bed with me. I smiled even before I opened my eyes.

I heard a chuckle, my eyes went wide. Daddy Bryson was awake and watching me.

He pulled me to him...
"What has my baby girl smiling like that?" He whispered with a hum in his voice.

"You and Daddy!" I loudly whispered back to him. Which wasn't a lie at all. Just now I am thinking of all the things I want them to do to me right now. Well ok after I go pee.
"I'll be right back don't go no where."

I did my business and walked back out to the room. I was met by two sets of gorgeous eyes.

"Good morning baby girl, come give daddy a kiss." Vinny said with his sexy ass smile. I do believe he is as happy as I have ever seen him. I mean not like just right now but in the last couple of weeks.
I waddled my big pregnant ass over to his side of the bed. He leaned up and kiss my belly then I met him half way for my kiss.

We don't have anything to do today so I went to climbed over Vinny to get back into bed and he stopped me.
"We need to go shopping for our little one" he said running his big hand over my belly. When we went to be the doctor to find out if we were having a boy or a girl, our little stubborn nugget wouldn't let us see.

"Ok later" I said slightly moving my hips. I had other plans, very naughty plans.

I think Daddy had plans as well. I wigged my butt around trying to get comfy and felt his hard love stick. He pressed his hips against me, showing me what I do to him still.

The bed shifted as my big daddy climbed in between daddy's legs, he pressed himself against me.
"It is so sexy seeing you teasing him." I let out a giggle his breath tickled my ear.

3rd Pov....

You could almost smell the sexual tension in the room between the three of them. Star pulled the sheet down just enough to free Vinny's throbbing cock. He needed to be inside her so bad it hurt.

Bryson took in the view he had in front of him. The woman that he loves more then life it's self, teasing the man he never would have thought he would be in love with.

Star gripped on to Vinny and strokes him a few times before she leaned up just enough to slide him in between her pussy lips. Vinny's hands went to her hips trying to stop her from teasing him any longer, but it didn't work. Her hips moved back and forth teasing both Vinny and Bryson.

Bryson hands covered Vinny's causing Star to raise up. Vinny slid into her, making both of them to moan out in pleasure. Bryson took the opportunity to tease Star's puckered hole.

Vinny knew what Bryson was going to do. He got excited because he was going to get to feel Bryson's huge cock inside of Star with him. He bucked his hips up going deeper in Star. She moaned out, her body felt like it was going to explode from the pleasure. Yet it has only began!

Bryson leaned down to Star's ass and began to lick and fuck her ass with his tongue.

"Oh...I'm going to...." Was all Star could scream out as her body stiffened. The sensation ran throughout her whole body. Dropping down, catching herself with her arms.

Bryson started easing himself into Star. He had only slid in half way causing Star to cry out...
"It hurt oh gosh."
Bryson knew that something was not right, easing himself back out.

She sat up and tears ran down her face...
"Umm I think it's time" Star cried slinging herself off of Vinny.

Vinny and Bryson both started to panic but neither one would let Star know. Both men jumped up,getting dressed. Star just laid in bed watching, the contractions started.

_____________________

Sorry so short....more to come hold on to your seats it may be getting a little bumpy.