Echo house

Drina POV

I'm in the car with dad and Stiles as we drive to Eichen house.
Stiles has chosen to go there for the weekend so he doesn't hurt anyone else while we figure out the evil Fox in him.
We're about to go in when Scott pulled up slightly frantic.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because we wanted to avoid something like this."
"It's only 72 hours."
"Stiles this is where Barrow came from and where Patch came from."
I bit my lip at the mention of him while looking at Scott.
"You don't know everything yet." He says looking at dad.
"I know enough. Nogitsune, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called."
"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct."
"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."
"Then why are you putting him in here and Drina how can you support it?"
"I don't." I said looking at him.
"He's not. It's my decision." Stiles says looking at Scott as I stand next to him.
"Stiles I can't help you if you're in there."
"And I can't hurt you. Any of you, which is why I want you to stay out here with Drina while dad and I go check in." He said gently pushing me to Scott.
"What? No Stiles I'm coming inside." I said walking towards the gate but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to Scott. "No Drina. I'm not letting you go in there."
I turned and hugged him tight. "I love you Stiles...."
"I love you too Drina." He kisses my head and Scott holds me as I cry and watch them go inside.
Scott managed to get me on his bike and he drove me home where I crashed on Stiles's bed hugging his pillow that he forgot.
I woke up the next day with a note on my arm from dad saying he's already left but I smell coffee downstairs so I grabbed my brothers bat and went downstairs ready to hit whoever's there.
"Before you hit me with anything, it's Ethan... making you breakfast." I heard him around the corner and walked forward seeing him.
"Why?..."
"Because I figured you would need it and we're leaving for Allison's in a few hours so go shower and get dressed." He made a gesture of me to go back upstairs which I did and I showered and changed into jeans with my dark red shirt and Hale jacket with boots before brushing my hair and doing my makeup. As I'm zipping up my boots I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head. "Ah!" I looked in the mirror infront of me and saw my eyes flash. "Ok..... this is interesting." I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. "let's go." I grabbed a breakfast sandwich and ate it as we got on his bike and drove off.

"My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a Federal Lockup by armored car tonight. Probably within the next few hours."
Allison said as we walked into the apartment.
"Wait. We're going to rob am armored car?" The twins said trying to not be too happy.
"Well we're going to try."
After going through the plan we've all come to the conclusion that isn't not a good one but it's all we got.
"So the twins and I will have the bikes staged like we were in a accident. The driver gets out to help we'll distract him while Scott gets the finger?"
I asked from my seat looking at Lydia.
"Yes."
"Ok. Let's do it."
After more fine tuning of the plan we got in position and everything was going as planned......till another werewolf showed up wanting the scroll. I jumped down fighting him till he slammed my head on the wall and I blacked out for a minute. In that minute I felt something change. Something inside me and Stiles change.

Ethan POV.
I saw Drina get back up but something was different. Her hair was darker, so are her eyes.
"Drina, you ok?" I looked at her from my bike as I had just brought her home.
"Yeah I'm fine. Why?" She turned looking at me with a smile.
"No reason. Just concerned about you, you look different."
"Well I'm a teenage girl who's going through supernatural changes. Of course I look different. Good night Ethan." With that she kissed my cheek and went inside shutting the door.
Ok yeah. Something's wrong there.
I drove to Deaton's office and knocked on the door as he walked up.
"Ethan? What's wrong?"
"I have some questions about the Nogitsune."
With that he let me inside and shut the door.
"Is this about the twins connection Stiles and Drina share which is similar to you and Aiden?"
"Yes. I want to know if it's going to effect her."
"It will. Given we don't know how powerful whatever Drina is, the Nogitsune will try to take control of her to gain more power."
"How do we stop it from doing that?"
"I don't know."