I.E.D

Drina POV

Another death last night. Carrie Hudson.
Beta werewolf killed at our school.
So right now Scott, Stiles, dad and I are going through the list of the Deadpool to figure out who do we know, who do we not know and who can we save.
"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie. Hmm? And what about these other two names on the list? Uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They werewolves too?"
"I don't know. But Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here."
" Here being Beacon Hills? Or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under 30,000."
"And dropping.... " As Stiles said that we gave him a look.
"But if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to 500,000. Look, how many werewolves, banshees, kitsunes and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cipher key uncovers not 12 names but 100?"
"We don't think there would be that many. There's a limit."
"Because of the numbers. We think that once we decode the names, the numbers will add up to 117."
"117 what?" '
Million."
"117 million dollars, Dad. Stolen from the Hale vault and is being used by someone to finance all these murders."

" Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead." I said tapping in.
"So the coded list goes out. And somehow these professional assassins get that list."
"And a cipher key."
And then they go after the names on the list. They being killers with no mouths, tomahawks, thermo-cut wires that can take your head off."
"Let me see. Carrie was also stabbed. What's this mark?"
"We're not sure yet. We're still waiting on the ME's report. There's one other thing I don't get. How did this new assassin know that Demarco was going to be at the lake house?"
" Everyone knows he delivers kegs to teenagers for a little extra cash."
"Ah. So whoever ordered that keg killed Demarco."
Yeah, it was someone at the party."
"A student."

After planning some more we went home and it was time for school so I changed into my camo jeans with a black crop top sweater and boots with my hair in a high ponytail.
"Economic disparity exists in all forms. Well, take sports, for example. Some teams have better training facilities. Some have better equipment. Unlike Beacon Hills that can barely afford the duct tape to keep our equipment together......" Coach looked at me and my brother as we're looking at the pictures from carrie's murder last night.
"You know, Stilinskis, if I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me, you'd be A plus students."
"Thanks Coach." I smiled going back to the pictures but my brother grabbed the lacrosse stick Coach was holding and looked at the pictures comparing it.
"It's a lacrosse player."
"The killer's on the team."
With that Scott,Stiles and Kira went to find that stick while I went to my next class.

Classes went on as usual till about 1 when the other school showed up for the scrimmage tonight.
I was a little late because I had to charge my camera in Coach's office so when I got there I saw Stiles and Scott holding back Liam a little.
"Hey, what's going on prep students? Welcome to our little public high school. How you doing? Stiles, That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited for scrimmage tonight. Uh, but Let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field......" My brother zoned off losing what to say as I was just standing next to him.
"Stiles."
"Gah! Ugh Drina hi."
"Hi. Go help Scott. I got these guys."
"Yeah yeah you're right.... I'm gonna go." With that he and Scott took Liam away.

I stood infront of the team with a smile.
"Hello boys welcome to Beacon Hills highschool. I'm Drina and I'll be your tour guide/ escort of sorts... mostly just going to show you where the guest locker room is. Now who's your Captain?" I asked looking around them and noticing that they're all taller than me by a lot.
"I'm the Captain. Brett talbot." He smirked holding his hand out for me to shake.
I shook it.
"Hello Brett. Well boys follow me." I turned on my heel and lead them to the guest locker room.
"So Drina are you playing?" Brett asked me walking up next to me and I literally had to look up at him. He's like a foot taller than me.
"Uh no I don't play. I actually record all the games so you'll see me out there running around with a camera."
"Hey that's pretty cool and something we don't have."
"Yeah..." I looked as we got to the locker room.
"Ok guys this is out guest team locker room so y'all can put your stuff in here and then I'll take you to the field."
I smiled watching them put their stuff in lockers and saw Brett doing the same but looking at me. I simply returned the look leaning against the wall.
He walked over and I finally got a good look at him. He's about a 6in taller than me at 5'8. Not a bit of body fat on him and great hair with a mysterious face.
I'm a little lost in thought and didn't notice him talking to me till he snapped his fingers infront of me.
"Drina?"
I looked at him now aware.
"Huh? Oh yeah what's up?"
"A couple of things....1 are you ok? 2 what are you doing after the game? 3 we're ready to go."
I looked at the others and nodded.
"Yes I'm ok just lost in thought. I'm probably just going to go home and sleep after the game and if y'all are ready then follow me." I smiled and walked away leading them to the field.
"Wait it's Friday night and you're just going home after this?" He asked walking next to me.
"Yes I am. I'm not a big party girl or anything. And I don't go out with lacrosse guys." I opened the door for them and brought them to their benches before going to Coach getting my camera.

"Everything ok?" Scott said walking over to me and I jumped.
"Gah! Ugh Scott. Yes I'm ok. Why?"
He whispered to me.
"You have a strong scent I've never smelt before."
I whispered back.
"No idea what you're talking about?" I smiled and walked away turning on my camera getting to work recording and reading a text from Stiles saying that Garret is the killer. Great.......
I walked over to the other team getting footage of them too and Brett walked over to me in his gear.
"Yes?" I asked still filming. I don't stop for anything.
"You're really not doing anything?"
"After this? No I'm not and before you keep trying to ask me out, I'm recording this."
I waved the camera a little.
"What? Why?"
"Because a good camera girl doesn't stop for anything. Now get ready to lose Talbot." I said as I walked away filming.
"Ok let's go!" Coach said as they ran on the field.
The game went on pretty well and normal..... till Brett and his guys kept trying to get Liam to snap.
He almost did but the Stiles and Scott held him back.
Then back to normal. My brother doing pretty good but Kira..... not so much....she didn't follow the play so she got benched.
Game went back to normal till Brett and Liam smashed into each other and crashed.
I ran to the field recording and heard Scott fix liam's broken arm as they lifted Brett off the field.

We called a time out as Stiles called me over and I stopped recording.
"Guys. Lydia just broke another third of the list."
"Am I on it?"
"No. But someone else is."
Brett..
. I put the camera away and Scott and I ran to the locker room to help him.
I got there first and saw her gone and Brett passed out on the floor. I kneeled down checking his pulse as he woke up.
"You ok?" I asked and he nodded and pulled me away as she was going to try the wire around my neck. I elbowed her back as Scott came in and he knocked her out.
Stiles ran in as I was helping Brett up.
"Stiles, maybe call Dad." He nodded pulling out his phone and I brought Brett to a bench sitting him down.
"Where's the cut?"
"Left leg." I looked at it and took a shirt from the locker.
"Bite this."
"Why?"
"because I have to burn the wolfsbane out of you before the humans get here and the screaming will just make them more curious. Bite."
He bit down on it as I took out my lighter burning it out of him.
"Ok we're good." I took the shirt back and laughed seeing the fangs mark in it.
"Nice to meet you Beta Brett." I smiled.
"Yeah... how'd you know?... what to do? And why'd she try to kill you too?"
I was going to answer but the police got her and I stood up helping him.
"I'll explain another time."

With that I went home.
I changed into comfy clothes and looked for cyclone but I couldn't find her.
"Cyclone! Where are you girl?" I asked looking around the house and back porch.
Nothing....where is she?
I was about to go inside to look again when I saw her under a box.
"Cyclone what happened girl?" I kneeled down to get her when someone grabbed my neck and stuck a syringe in it injecting something into me.
Immediately I recognized it.
Kanima venom.
I groaned feeling the affect.
"Kanima venom......" With that I blacked out but not before seeing someone. Jameson.
Ah crap.....now it's my turn.

(Yay! Brett and Drina have met!)