night school

Drina POV
   I screamed as Derek's body was thrown to the wall and we ran into the school.
"We need to lock it." Stiles said as we held the door shut.
"No we need to grab Derek first." Scott said with fear in his voice.
"Scott he's dead. blood coming from his mouth means dead."
Stiles said before seeing the bolt cutters and running out the door to get them.
"Stiles get back in here!" I yelled through the glass as I saw the alpha turn to him, he ran in and put the bolt cutters over the handle.
"Will that hold it?" Scott asked.
"Of course not! Let's go!" I said grabbing their hands and pulling them down the hall into a class room.
"Ok we need to get back to the Jeep and drive away very fast." Stiles said in a hushed tone.
"Stiles something is wrong with the Jeep."
I said looking out the window. The hood is broken with something missing. We screamed as the car battery was thrown through the window above our heads.
We ran to the locker room and hid in the lockers for a few minutes before someone came in. I tried to quiet my breathing as someone came near my locker and opened it.
"What the hell are you guys doing here?"
The janitor opened the other lockers where the guys were and pulled them out.
"Go home. School is during the day."
"Nein nein you don't get it..*scream*"
I was about to explain when the alpha  grabbed him and pulled him back in as he screamed.
Stiles shut the door and pulled a table in front locking him in but that failed and we ran.
We ran around till I saw Jackson's car out a window.
"Guys! Why is Jackson here?"
I asked to get their attention.
Turns out not just Jackson but Allison and Lydia too. Greattt.
Stiles called Allison and I called Jackson telling them to meet us in the hallway by the bathrooms and we headed that way.
"There you are!" I said as I saw Jackson, Lydia  and Allison standing in the hallway.
"Scott what is going on why did you text me saying meet me here?"
Allison asked showing him the text.
"I didn't. My phone is broken."
"Can we get out of here now?" Lydia asked and for once I agree with her.
We were about to leave when the alpha showed up and we ran to the cafeteria.
Everyone was moving stuff to keep the door shut, it will work but we also have a 20ft wall of Windows.
"Guys. Twins talking. Can we hang on for a second." Stiles said as they were moving stuff.
"SHUT IT!!" I shouted at them and they stopped and looked at me.
"Ok good work everyone. Now what do we do about the 20ft wall of windows?" Stiles and I said together dramatically presenting the windows.
"Someone tell me what is going on?"
Allison said with panic in her voice which is understandable.
" Someone killed the janitor."
Scott said as we looked at each other in the circle we have formed.
"What who!?" Everyone but Stiles, Scott and I asked almost in sync.
With a stressed growl Scott turned and leaned up against a table.
"Derek. Derek Hale. It's him. He's the one who started it. He's the one doing the attacks."
What did I just hear.
"Call the cops."
"No."
"What do you mean no?"
"I mean no. You wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh." Stiles said with a crappy Mexican accent.
"Ok Drina call your dad." Jackson said sounding exasperated.
"Nein."
"Ugh."
The next course of events ended with Stiles punching Jackson in the face as he was pestering him to call dad.

"Ok Stiles I'm calling him."
"Drina do you want him getting hurt?"
"No but we have run out of options." I took my phone out and called dad knowing he'll pick up.
"Hey dad and damn it it's your voicemail." After I said that the door started being hit on.
"Dad we're at the school. Dad at the school." I said before hanging up fear and Terror starting to fill my mind. I only got this scared one other time.
We ran upstairs till we got to the classroom with the fire escape.
"Damn it. It's locked." I said after trying to open the door.
"The janitor has the key."
"You mean the janitor's body has the key." I told Lydia.
"I'll go get it." Scott said walking to the door.
"Not without something to protect yourself with." Allison said grabbing his arm.
"We could make a Molotov cocktail. We have all the stuff we need to make one." Lydia said, see she is smart.
We made the cocktail and Scott I went out to get the key.
With the silence my demons started reminding me of the last time I was this terrified. I felt the air around me getting thinner like I'm in space.
I fell to the ground gasping and shaking, "Drina? Drina!" Jackson said as he caught me and held me.
"I think she's having a panic attack." Allison said coming over to me taking my hand as she stroked my hair.
"Stiles what do you usually do when she has one?" She asked frantically looking at him.
"Uhh water. She needs water." Lydia got a cup of water and I shakily took a sip. My breathing started slowing down.
I felt my heart beat slowing back down.
( This was my first time writing a panic attack scene)

"Hey are you ok?" Stiles asked as they all looked at me.
"Yeah yeah I'm ok." He sighed and pulled me into a hug.
I got up and saw Stiles give the guy head nod to Jackson ,which I think means thank you in guy language,  and he returned it.
After Scott nearly killed us all in wolf mode dad showed up and the alpha ran off.
"So the alpha wants you to get rid of your old pack. The pack being us."
"Yeah."
"That's just wrong." I said walking away from the guys to see Danny talking to Jackson when he saw me they ran up and hugged me signing in relief.
"Don't do that again!" Danny said as we broke the hug.
"I don't exactly plan them and I haven't had one that bad since we were 10."
"What did bring that on?" Jackson asked with curiosity lacing his voice.
"I think it's because the last time I was that terrified and thought I was going to die was back when you know what happened." I said with  unintentional sadness on my voice.
When I mentioned that I saw both of them clench their jaws.
"Can we just go home? I'm tired." I said looking at them.
I went to my dad and told him that Danny and Jackson are going to take me home. He said that he would meet us there and thanked the guys because he knows Stiles will probably stay till he goes home.
Jackson parked his car in his spot so it is there tomorrow got in Danny's car and drove home.
Man this world just got crazy.