The Benefactor

Drina POV

So instead of talking to Liam about this calmly and rationally. Scott knocked him out and we took him to Scott's house tying him in duck tape.
Yep that's what we did.

Right now Scott and I are waiting for Stiles in the living room while Liam is upstairs in the bathtub.
"I wonder if I'll be able to bite someone and they'll become a wolverine?" I said thinking out loud and Scott is just there.
"I don't think you're changing anyone till you get your fangs." He said looking at me as I'm standing up playing with my bracelet.
"Yeah yeah.... I hope I get them soon because otherwise I'm just a girl with purple eyes."
"You'll get them Drina. I promise." He smiled at me and then as Stiles ran in.
"Ok Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." He said as we started walking to the stairs.
" But you didn't tell him about Liam?"
"You barely told me about Liam. What did you do with him anyway?"
"He's upstairs." I said with a smile.
"Doing what?"
"Lying down."
With that we went upstairs to show him Liam. In the bathtub. With duct tape keeping him held captive.
My brother simpled sighed and closed the shower curtain before we went to Scott's room and sat on the bed.
"So you bit him."
Yeah."
"And you kidnapped him."
"Yeah."
"And brought him here."
"I panicked."
"Yup. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?"
As my brother said that we heard Liam let out a muffled cry.
"No, we're not going to kill you Liam!" I shouted from the floor next to the bed.
"As a reminder, this is why Drina and I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."
"I know. Which is why I called you. So, what do we do?"
We got up and brought Liam in sitting him in a chair.
"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it? Okay."
With that my brother took off the tape as I'm leaning against the wall watching this.
"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"
"Not really."
"Good. That's good."
"We didn't understand that either." I told my brother.
"Ok Scott you just tell him."
"Tell me what?" He exclaimed angered.
"Liam... What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you."
"Unless it kills you.... probably shouldn't have said that..."
As my brother says that Liam starts to freak out a little and crying.
"I is he crying?"
"Yes Stiles he's crying." We kneeled down to Liam in the chair and untied him.
"Liam?.... you ok kiddo?" I asked standing up.
He didn't say anything. All he did was take the chair and hit us with it before running out of the house with the boys chasing him and falling down the stairs only for Liam to escape.
I sighed walking down the stairs and patted them both on the head.
"Ok so today's been exhausting. I'm going home to sleep." With that I ran home crashing on my bed.

The next day is a full moon....yay.....
It's actually not bad for me because Nothing happens but it'll be interesting for us if Liam is a werewolf.
I got dressed in my jean skirt with red shirt with gold designs on it and my boots before doing my hair in a ballet bun and my usual makeup.
I grabbed my bag and got in the jeep with Stiles driving to school where we caught Liam in the hallway.
"Liam. Hey we gotta talk to you."
"No, you need to back the hell up, okay? All 3 of you."
" Can you just listen for one second. Please? Liam... We're brothers now."
"What?" "
Oh, God. That's..." Stiles and I said together watching in pain as Scott tried to explain this to Liam.
"What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me."
"The bite... The bite is a gift."
Scott, stop. Please stop. You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt."
"By kidnapping me?"
"Just to clarify, Scott  and Drina kidnapped you. I just helped."
I hit my brothers arm at that statement.
"Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you. Something big." Scott explained.
"Nothing's happening to me. Nothing."
With that he took off the bandage and we saw a Fully healed bite.
Oh boy. He's a wolf.