raving

Drina POV
     "Ugh twins what is this?" Dad said as he bit into his veggie burger.
"Veggie burger." Stiles said pulling his burger out too.
"Guys I asked for a hamburger. Why are you trying to ruin my life?"
"Dad we are trying to extend your life ok just eat it." I said taking a bite of my salad.
"And tell us what you know." Stiles added.
"No guys I'm not disclosing classified police information with a set of teenagers."
" Isn't that it behind you?" I said looking behind him before he put his hands up trying to prevent us from looking.
"Avert your eyes."
I got up and walked behind the desk to look closely at the board.
"Ok fine I found out all of them are connected and you know what I say.
  One's an incident
Two's a coincidence."
"Three's a pattern." Stiles and I said together.
"The mechanic,husband and wife were all the same age. 24."
"What about Isaac's father he wasn't 24." I said looking back at them from the board.
"I thought about that too except did you know that Issac had a brother who was in the army."
"Jordan, killed in combat." I said running my fingers over the pictures letting my brain work out something.
"Yeah if he was still alive guess how old he would be today?"
"24." Stiles and I said together as I took a carrot stick.
"What about the same class if they were all the same age." Stiles said as him dad and I were looking at the board.
" Yeah I thought of that but guys look I just got the file an hour ago."
"An hour ago dad people could be dieing!" Stiles said.
"Wait same graduate class, they all knew each other somehow." I whispered to myself before running out of the room to get something with my brother and dad behind me.
"Drina where are you going?!" Dad said as I walked into the file room.
"They all are the same year so they must have known each other somehow."
We got the files and year books from 2006 and found that they all were in Mr. Harris's class.
After figuring out the next target dad told  Stiles and I to go home and sleep.
I woke up and we went to school and I got a text from Danny asking me to meet him at his locker.
"Hey what's up?" I said walking up to him.
"Well I got two tickets for the rave and I wanted to know if you want to go with me? Unless you're going with Matt."
"Why would I go with Matt?"
"I don't know I figured he had asked you by now."
"No and I don't want to go with him so yes I will go with my bestie." I said with a smile.

"So what's the plan?" I asked as the MaCall pack and Hale pack were in the vet's office.
"We are going to catch Jackson and see if he can tell us who is controlling him and stop him before he kills the next target. Drina you need to get close to him enough to stick him with this." Deaton said holding up a bottle of ketamine.
I took one and Isaac took the backup in case I couldn't for some reason.
He gave Stiles the mountain Ash which he will place around the building so supernaturals can't get in or out.
After finalizing the plan we all went home to get ready.
I was already wearing my jeans and boots that I was going to wear so I just changed into my cold shoulder shirt with angel wings on the back that will light up with the blacklight.
Stiles and I were about to get in the Jeep when dad came home but something's different and wrong.
"Dad what's wrong?"
"Where's your badge?"
Stiles and I asked with concern.
"I left it at the station along with my gun."
"You got fired?"
"No not fired just temporarily off the job. They thought since the richest man in beacon hills' son had a restraining order on the sheriff's son it didn't look to good."
"Dad this is all my fault I'll go to the station and talk to them." Stiles said walking over to him.
"Hey no it's not your fault. It's ok.
You guys go I'm just going to turn in for the night. I love you guys." He said going into the house.
We got there and it was loud, people everywhere and Black light which is about the only thing I liked about this.
"Drina! Over here!" I heard Danny shout over the music and I headed over to him.
"Hey!" I said as we fist bumped.
We wandered around for a little while till I saw Jackson and knew it's time for the plan.
I ran up next to Jackson.
"Hey."
Before I could say or do anything else I felt someone grab my arm on the bite from Jackson that's still healing.
"Hello Drinaaa." Matt whispered in my ear.
"I hope you weren't planning anything with my special weapon here. He still has a job to do tonight." He said pressing his thumb on the bite.
"Ahh." I said biting my lip.
He let go of my arm and walked away with Jackson when I noticed something. Shit the ketamine's gone.
I was looking around and saw Isaac hit Jackson with the ketamine so I ran over to help.
We took him to a room and put him in a chair.
"Whoa hey it's just me!" Stiles said walking in.
"Ok did it work?" He asked us.
"Let's find out." Isaac said walking over to scratch Jackson but his arm grabbed his and twisted Isaac's.
"I thought the ketamine was supposed to knock him out."
"This is all we are getting."I said before kneeling in front of Jackson.
"Let's hope whoever is controlling him is here." Stiles said I was going to say something about that it's Matt when I got a text from Derek saying need backup get here.
So I ran out to find him leaving my brother to take care of Jackson.
I saw Gerard looking at the mountain Ash line around the building.
"Bitte Fass das nicht an." I said.
(Please don't touch that)
"Und warum ist das so?"
(And why's that?)
"Weil wir  versuchen ihn auch zu fangen und wir können das nicht tun wenn es  kaputt ist."
(Because we want to catch him too and we can do that if it's broken.)
With that he walked away and I found Derek by the Jeep.

"Ok so we kinda lost Jackson inside." Stiles said coming up to us.
Erika and Isaac came outside and the mountain Ash stopped them from getting to us.
"Hey it worked! Yes I did something." Stiles said happily.

"Scott. Break it!"
"What why?!" Stiles asked Derek.
"Scott's dying just break it!"  I used my foot and broke the line and Derek ran to help Scott.
We got Scott out apparently Allison's mom was trying to kill Scott with Wolf's bane.

Derek and I took him to Deaton while everyone else went home.
I was wrapping Derek's arm with gaze while Deaton worked on Scott.
"Thank you." Derek said as Deaton walked out.