Master plan

Drina POV
I'm watching as they zip Jackson's body in the body bag trying not to cry when all I'm feeling is sadness and Anger and shock everything is just spiraling out of control.
They placed  the bag on a stretcher and rolled  it into the ambulance; where I saw the kanima venom seeping at the end. Probably just from the blood is coming out of him.
I feel arms come around my shoulders and turn to see Danny holding me crying.
The ambulance drove off after Melissa managed to get in with them.
We walked back to the locker room and I headed to my dad, Scott and Isaac who's talking about that dad is meeting with the medical examiner to find out what happened with Jackson and that he has an APB out on Stiles.
"His Jeep is still in the parking lot so that means... God I don't know what means." With that I hugged my dad and he adjusted his arm so it's around my shoulder.
"Dad we're going to find him."
"Yeah. I'll see you guys." Giving me a kiss on the forehead dad walked away and I leaned on the lockers next to Issac.
Coach walked away after telling Scott that he doesn't hate all of us. Well except Greenberg.
"You're going to find him by scent?"
Issac asked  as I handed them my brother's shirt and shoe.
"No you guys are."
"How come he gets a shirt and I get a shoe?"
Issac said pointing to the articles of clothing.

"We need to talk." Derek said as we turned to see him and Peter.
"Who's he?"
"Peter. A while ago he tried to kill us and Derek slashed his throat."
"Ah good to know." Isaac said in response to Scott.
"Peter knows how to stop Jackson and save him."
"That won't do anything Because Jackson's dead."
"Then that's bad. If Jackson is dead that is what Gerard wanted and our window of opportunity is closing."

We went to the Hale house and I got a call from dad saying that Stiles came home. Thank God.

"I told you I looked everywhere." Derek said as Peter sat on the stairs and pulled a board off.
"Not here." He said pulling out what looks like a computer to me.
"What is that a book?"
"No. It's a laptop. What century are you living in? I transferred everything we have information wise onto here. Thankfully the argents aren't the only ones that keep records." Peter said taking the computer to the table as I sat down next to him.

"Scott said he's in some transparent casing from the venom." Derek said on the phone with Scott.
"That sounds sufficiently terrifying." Peter said as we are going through the internet looking for Kanima stuff.
"He also said he's starting to move."
"Ok got something. Looks like Jackson is in the Kanimas beta shape."
"Meaning what he can turn into something bigger?" I asked looking at the computer.
"Bigger and badder."
"Uh that. That has wings."
"I can see that."

"Scott bring him to us."
"Not sure if we have time for that." Scott said over the phone.

"Oh look someone made an animation of it. Maybe it's less frightening."
Peter said clicking on it.
Scream!
"Yeah no. Let's meet them there." I said closing the computer half way through the animation. Not getting that out of my head anytime soon.
"Scott get him out of there now!" I said as we went to the car and drove to our meeting place.

"What is it with guys and their dramatic entrances?"
I asked Peter after Derek made this big jump to welcome the others.
Including Scott, Isaac and Argent?

I walked over to them to see Derek open the bag, I see Jackson in a Chrysalis.

"Scott we can't save him. Ok Gerard controls him. He's his personal guard dog."
"If it's a dog then he's going rabid."
"No my father would never let a rabid dog live." Argent said before we turn to see Gerard.
"You're right. A creature that dangerous is better off dead."
With that Jackson woke up.

Peter pulled me back over to where he is and held me knowing I was ready to go into fire for my pack.

Jackson is in full Kanima mode and everyone is fighting him while we watch.

Allison is about to stab and kill Derek when Jackson comes and grabs her neck ready to kill her.

"What are you doing?"
"What he came here to do."  Scott answered Allison.

"You knew it didn't you Scott? That night outside the hospital the night I threatened your mother."
Gerard asked.
"You're dying." I said walking over next  to Scott.
"Now Drina you couldn't smell that now could you. How did you know?"
"I have my contacts and got a hold of your records. It's cancer."

"Yes. Unfortunately science hasn't made a cure for cancer. But the supernatural has."

Scott became human again and made Derek bite Gerard only for that to fail.

"Mountain Ash.... Kill them all!!!!" Gerrard said before passing out/ dying.
Stiles just hit Jackson with the Jeep who jumped up but Lydia has the key he wants.
She's his anchor.
Jackson passed out after Peter and Derek killed him only to have him rise again as the wolf he is.

"Yo lizard boy." I said poking my head into Jackson's room. Seeing him packing?

"I'm not a lizard anymore. I'm a wolf. Howlll." Jackson said looking at me.
"Actually you're half and half. Half Kanima half wolf. Kinda awesome.
Why are you packing?"
"My dad got a new job. We're moving to London."
"As in England?"
"Yeah."
"Ok fun." I said biting my lip.
"Hey it's going to be ok. You're going to be ok. You don't just have me anymore. Hell Drina you're apart of a pack. Like officially." He said taking my shoulders looking at me with a smile.
"I know I know but you won't be here and everything will be different."
"I know but hey they have these amazing devices called phones that you can call and text people on in different countries so you can call me whenever. I'll always answer." He placed his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes.
"I'll miss you." I said actually crying now.
"I'll miss you too." He said pulling me into a hug as I cried into his shoulder.

I helped him pack for a little bit before Derek called and said to meet at the Hale house.

We got there and I walked up to the door to see the symbol I've been seeing in my dreams.
"You haven't told them everything have you?"
Peter said looking at Derek.
" What do you mean?"
"Why do you think Derek was in such a hurry to build his pack?"
"A new alpha in town people take notice."
"Like who?"
"The kind with this as their pack symbol." I said pulling the door shut for them to see.

"It's an alpha pack. That symbol means their coming." Derek said as Issac and I looked at him.

"No. That means that they are already here."

Great just what we need.