Illuminated

Drina POV

Oh look it's Halloween. In beacon hills.
What could go wrong.

So after the whole Kira thing we are in the police station being asked questions by Scott's dad and We are doing what we do best.

Confusing the hell out of him.
"So when did you get there?"
"At the same time."
"At the same time as who?"
"The same time as me." Scott responded.
"By coincidence?"
"What do you mean coincidence?" I asked looking at him.
"That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"
"Are you asking me?"
Scott and I said together.
"I think he's asking me."
Stiles says looking at us.
"I think he's asking all of you."
"Okay, let me answer the questions. Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."
"That sounds about right."
Stiles and I said together.
"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?"
"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?"
"That's one hell of a deduction there you too."
"Yeah, what can I say? We take after our pops. He's in law enforcement."
Stiles winks as I smile at dad.
Dad tries not to laugh.
"Stiles, Drina just, uh...Just answer the man."
"We made a good guess."
"What were the two of you doing?"
Rafe asked Scott and Kira who had trouble figuring that out.
"Eating sushi and pizza."
Is what they said together after about a minute.
"Are you sure...?" I asked looking at them with a smile.
"You believe this?"
"To be honest, I haven't believed a word my twins have said since they learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."
"Kira is that how you remember it?"
We all looked at her.
"Yes. Could I get my phone back now?"
"Sorry, but no. Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first."

We were told to go home and that's what we did.
I was going to drive us but I practically fell asleep before I started the car so Stiles drove us and brought me to my room where I fell asleep.
The next day I woke up to my alarm going off and a smile on my face because it's Halloween baby.

One of the best holidays.
I got dressed in my black dress with bat leggings and a red sweater hoddie and boots.
I got to school and the power is out so coach is telling us when class starts and everything.
"Class starts in five minutes. Just because there's no power don't expect there to be no school."
"That was a triple negative. Very impressive, Coach."
"Thank you twins."

I walked to class and Ethan sat down next to me with his thinking face.
"Whatcha thinking about?"
I asked not looking up from my notebook.
"Danny wants to throw a black light party but he lost the place he booked."
"Oh yeah he texted me about it."
He looked down at his phone.
"Aiden wants to know if we can use the loft for the party."
"Uhhhh yeah.. i can take the fall for it. Worse punishment Derek can give me is take away my keys."
Ethan smiled as he texted Aiden back.

After school we headed to the loft with Danny and I let us in.
"Where did you say the guy was who lives here?"
"He's out of town."
With that Aiden started up the generator and I turned on the black light and my bat leggings glowed along with my teeth and my hair elastic.
"This is going to be fun."

The people of Danny hired to paint on people with special phosphorus paint showed up as we set up the other black lights.
"Drina get over here!"
Danny shouted at me as I ran over.
"What?"
"Take off your sweater and dress."
"Uh no."
"Why not? we can paint you with the phosphorus paint and you will look awesome."
I think for a second.
"Can you paint my dress and my arms?"
"Hell yeah ditch the sweater girl."
I looked at the guys who are smiling at me.
"Ok."
I took off my sweater and she drew red and purple swirls all around my arms.
"Hey can you put this on my shoulder?"
I showed her my Hale bracelet with the triskele.
"Yeah sure what color?"
"Purple."
"You got it Lady."
She finishes my design just as the other people show up.
I'm just walking around keeping ice stocked up and all that.

"You happy Danny boy?"
I said walking up to him and Ethan.
"Haha yeah it's great."
"Awesome. This guy needs paint."
"Face or body?"
The artist asked us at which Ethan ripped his shirt off.
"Body"
"I need ice!"
Is shouted though and Ethan went to work on that while I continued wandering around.
I went out to the deck for some air.
I'm just listening around when I hear this clicking behind me.
I turned and saw ninjas with metal masks looking at me.
I went to fight but he grabbed me on the back of my ear and I felt cold before falling to the ground.

I woke up to Danny holding me near the heater.
"What happened?"
"I don't know we found you and Lydia out on the deck freezing. you guys were practically hypothermic."
"Ninjas. There were Ninjas."
Stiles came and held me as Danny took Lydia out with everyone else as Derek is back and pissed.

I stood up and saw the same ninjas as before standing there like statues.
All looking at Aiden.
they started slowly moving forward one step after the other dangerously in sync towards Aiden.
Scott and Derek started fighting them as I got my knife and joined them.
I went to cut one and he just threw me into the wall where I decided to stay for a minute and watch them pull swords out of them before branding Aiden.
As they started walking to Scott the sun appeared and they turned to dust.
"What were those things?"