second chance at first line

Drina POV

I woke up feeling hungover but I didn't drink anything and saw a bunch of texts from Allison and Lydia? Oh great she made a group text for us.
"And he just left me at the party."
"He better apologize or explain something with a really good explanation."
"He will."
After I sent my text I got dressed and headed to school with my brother after we picked up Scott.
"So wait there's hunters after you? Like werewolf hunters?" I said after Scott just told us he was attached by hunters.
"Yes Derek helped me but I don't trust him at all."
I got to school and Allison came up to me looking happy with her jacket?
"Hey! You excited for the game tomorrow?"
"Yeah sure. Questions A why did you make a group chat for us and B why did you think it was a good idea for us to let Derek take us home?"
"I made the group chat so we can talk about stuff and plan stuff, and I thought it was nice that Scott's friend offered us a ride home."
" My God you really are a happy people person.
Derek is not his friend and he's not my friend either. You don't just get in someone's car. No matter how nice they seem."
"Yes I know that. How come you don't trust him?"
"I don't trust a lot of people. It's one of the things of being the daughter of a cop. I gotta get to class see you later."

Allison POV
   Drina's definitely hiding something but she probably won't tell me.
I found Jackson by his locker because he seems to know her pretty well.
"Hey Jackson what happened to Drina?"
"A lot happened to her."
"What do you mean?"
"Ah crap that was outside voice.   Uhhhh forget I said anything." He goes to walk away and I grabbed his shoulder.
"Jackson she's my friend I want to know so I can help her."
He sighs and looks at me defeated.
"Fine. When we are 8 a crazy rapist escaped from Eichen house, our local nutball center and he started just kidnapping girls of all ages left and right and Drina was one of them. After what happened she just closed herself down from everyone, that's how I met her; I found her hiding in a closet,she was having a panic attack I remember just being in the room with her and she calmed down and we just started talking becoming each other's therapist."
"So that's why she doesn't trust that easily. Why wouldn't she tell me?"
"She doesn't tell many about it. She thinks people will think she's weak. Now you better not tell anyone that. Ok? Otherwise I will kill you. Drina is one of my best friends and I know I don't seem like a nice guy but I am when it comes to her. Got it?"
"Got it. Thanks Jackson."
I run off to class still processing what I just heard.

Drina POV
I'm by my locker doing stuff when my brother just grabbed my shoulder and pulled me over to him and Scott.
"What are we doing?" I asked annoyed, I got shushed by Scott as he is apparently using his wolf hearing to see what my dad is saying.
"Curfew because of the body."
"Seriously. We know who did it."
"Stiles we can't tell dad without proof."
"Well sissy we are getting proof and we need shovels."
"Oh boy", I said silently as we walked to the Jeep and drove to the Hale house.
The boys started digging and I just stood there with the flashlight.
"Stiles question. Why am I holding the flashlight and not digging?"
"Because dad raised me a gentleman so we dig you stand there looking pretty."
Before I say anything Scott asks, "what if he comes back?"
"I have a plan for that."
"What if he catches us?"
"He won't. You run one way Drina and I run the other way whoever he catches first too bad."
"I hate that plan."
I started looking around feeling like someone was there but nothing. I'm just being paranoid.
"Drina! flashlight! Look!" I turned after they screamed and saw a wolf in the dirt not a human.
"Why is it a wolf!". I shouted.
"I don't know!"
"You said you smelled blood as in human blood." Stiles says looking at Scott then a flower?
"You see that? I think it's Wolf's bane?"
"What?"
"Wolf man? Teen wolf? Any of the original werewolf movies?"
"No, what are you talking about?"
"You are so unprepared for this." Stiles and I said together as I placed my head in my hand. It's been a long night I'm honestly exhausted.
Stiles pulled the flower out and started unraveling rope around the body in a spiral and now the body is back to being a human.
the cops just arrested Derek so now I'm just hanging out in the Jeep listening music trying to not fall asleep but also I wanna fall asleep.
I looked at just pulled Stiles out of the cop car after talking to Derek and you just found out that Scott was in the woods with us that's my brother terrible keeping secrets. Stiles took us home and I went to bed for a couple hours then woke up cuz we have a lacrosse game tonight. What could possibly go wrong.
"Hey Drina over here!"
I heard Allison shout from her seat next to Lydia on the bleachers. Greatttt.
"Hey cute hoodie. Where can I get one?" Allison asked as I sat down next to her.
"I'm not sure. I just took this from my brother."
The game started and Scott hasn't gotten the ball at all. Ugh Jackson's being a dick tonight, perfect.
"Hi I'm Mr. Argent Allison's dad."
Mr. Argent said as he sat down next to me smiling.
"I'm Drina."
"Yeah I heard. You're the sheriff's daughter right?"
"Yeah that's my brother down there on the bench." I said pointing to Stiles.
The game went on and Scott got the ball and scored a few times wow! unexpected.
So we ended up winning  the game which is very good. We don't win often.
I go and sit next to my brother as dad is on the phone.
"Dad what's wrong?" Stiles asked.

We found Scott kissing Allison?!
I just looked at her in shock as she walked out  of the locker room with a big smile on her face.
"I kissed her."
"We saw that."
"She kissed me."
"Saw that too."
"Ok. So dad just got found medical examiner the girl was killed by an animal. Derek being Human not animal Derek let out of jail." Stiles says as Scott looks at us with anger and shock.
"What!?"