co-captain

Drina POV
I took Derek to my house since Kate knows where he lives now. Currently it's just us at home so we are in my room talking about random stuff.
"Yeah this is the blanket." I said handing him my security blanket. I never go on overnight trips without it. I know childish but who cares, I've been through some shit.
He picked it up and looked at it closely. It's a dark blue with the Hale triskele on each corner.
"My mother made this for each of us. My sisters and I. She said it was a tradition, this must have been hers from when she was a child."
"Must be."

Crap dad's here!
I pushed Derek into my closet and told him to go through the hole in the wall and stay out of sight.
"Hey honey."
"Hi dad. What are you doing back from work?"
"I got the night off to watch your brother play." Right forgot Stiles made first line.
"Cool."
"What happened to your arm?"
"Oh I cut it on a.... Rock. After school I went and did some climbing and I lost my grip and cut it. I'm fine it doesn't hurt."
"Alright." He left and I heard Stiles come home and go to his room. Crap Derek is in there.
I crawled though the hole in my closet and sat his bed as Stiles is outside the door talking to dad.
" If you said one word."
"Oh yeah like what? Hey dad! Derek Hale's in my room get your gun. That's right if I'm harboring your fugitive ass it's my house my rules buddy."
Stiles sat at his desk sighing.
"Did you find out who sent the text?"
"No I'm not that smart with computers."
"Then who is?" Derek said annoyed.
I called Danny. He's a computer guy. Got arrested for hacking into the state office. ( I have no idea 😂 just go with it)
"You want me to do what?"
"Find out where the text came from."
"No. I came here to study and because Drina asked me to come."
"Come-on Danny please."
He turned to see Derek reading a book he found.
"Who is he?"
"Our cousin,. Miguel."
" Why does he have blood on his shirt?"
" He gets these terrible nose bleeds. Hey Miguel." Derek looked up at my brother with annoyance.
"I thought I said you could borrow one of my shirts."
Derek got up and took off his shirt and started going through Stiles'dresser.
"Stiles. This no fit." He said holding up a shirt. I crawled though the hole in the closet to grab a old shirt of dads I have, when I got back I saw exactly what my brother was doing.
"Hey that looks good! What do you think Danny?"
Derek is now in Stiles' Mets shirt that was too small and shows off all his muscles. I'm on the ground of the closet now laughing my ass off.
"It's not really his color." I threw the shirt I grabbed at Derek as my brother pulled me from the closet and just left me on the floor.
"Question. Why is there a hole in your closet?"
"Oh when we were 5 we went through a separation anxiety thing where we didn't like being apart for more than like an hour and one day we just made another way for us to get to each other with a hammer."

" Because I know you. That's not surprising." Danny said before turning to the computer and typing something and bang we found out the text came from.... Melissa?!
Derek, Stiles and I are in the Jeep outside the long term care center cause that's where the computer was used to send the text.
Derek just finished explaining about Peter and to Stiles and the plan.
"Oh one more thing."
"Yeah?" Derek banged Stiles'head onto the steering wheel.
"Ow what the hell was that..."
"You know what that was for. Go. Gooooo."
Stiles got out and I moved into the driver's seat playing with my bracelet.
"It's him."
"Who?"
"Peter. I caught his scent. My God it all makes sense now. Come-on."
We got out and ran inside to see Peter about to probably eat my brother.
Derek skewered his nurse.
"That's not nice. She's my nurse."
"She's the crazy bitch helping you kill people." My brother had passed out so I dragged him out of the way as Derek and Peter resolved some family stuff. Aka beat the crap out of each other. Oh boys.
The dog fight ended, Derek and Peter disappeared and I drove us home where we both passed out on the couch.
It's been a day.