Silverfinger

Drina POV

So we've found out that Argent has seen those things that attacked us last night.
I'm honestly not worrying about that.
I'm worrying about what the number on the back of my ear means. A backwards 5?
What?
As I'm sitting at my desk looking at it I got a knock at my door.
"It's open."
In walks Ethan and he threw a helmet at me.
"Is this you very subtly saying them riding with you to school because my brother left early without me?"
"Yeah pretty much. Now let's go we're also guarding Scott."
"Why?" I asked getting up and putting on my leather jacket and grabbing my bag.
"Because you two are the targets of demonic ninjas. So I'm guarding you, Aiden's guarding Scott."
*Sigh* "this will go well."
With that we went downstairs, got on the bike and raced to school while chasing Scott.
We got to school and took of our helmets next to a annoyed Scott.
"You guys going to be doing this all day?"
"All day."
"All night."
"Scott don't worry I'm victim to their protectiveness as well."
I said getting off the bike and I went to walk away when Ethan grabbed my arm.
"Is this about being in my pack?"
Scott asked looking at them.
"This is about you being the target of demonic ninjas."
"You mean the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chests and completely kicked our asses?"
"Yeah. Those demonic ninjas."
"Twins we don't need anyone to protect us."
"Yes you do."
"No I don't!" I shouted as I walked away.

I got to my locker, got what I needed and I turned around to see Ethan.
"Gah.. Ethan please stop whatever this is."
"No."
"Why?"
"Because I'm fine and don't need protection. You and Derek and my dad have trained me enough to protect myself."
"From bad guys that are solid not black gass form."
*Sighs* "this is a pointless argument that I'm going to lose isn't it?"
"Yes, now what is on your schedule today after school?"
"Nothing but working in my room......"*phone rings and it's Derek*
"Yeah Derek?"
"Get to Scott's house. You are staying there surrounded by mountain ash."
"Why?"
"Because of the Ninjas. Go now! I'll be there soon."
I hung up with a sigh.
"Ok so apparently I'm going to Scott's. You can come too later. Got it?"
"Yeah I got it."
"Good." With that I left for my house first and did some stuff but I didn't realize that it was dark I ran over to Scott's house and found Rafe stabbed on the floor and a Ninja standing over him with Melissa, Scott and Kira watching in shock as Derek and the twins started fighting them.
I was fighting one too as Melissa closed the mountain ash barrier and we could breathe.
I went upstairs to go to the bathroom and when I came back Aiden was showing us how Kira is one of us and can't pass the barrier.
"What are you?" Ethan said walking over to her as Derek and I walked in.
"she's a kitsune, idiot. use your eyes. you can see it all around her. the younger ones give off an aura. she just hasn't learned how to conceal it yet. she probably doesn't know what kind she is either."
I took Kira's arm and led her away from them.
"Ignore them they're just... The twins."
"Thanks. What are you? I'm just trying to get a count in my head."
"Well........ We don't really know what I am yet but we'll see one day."
"Wait you don't know what you are?"
"Nope.  It's been really fun slowly getting the same abilities the wolves have but one thing is a little different."
I flashed my purple eyes at her.
"Whoa, what does that mean?"
"We don't know."
We start hearing this thud and I went to the kitchen and we saw the ninjas trying to break the barrier.
"Ok this isn't good. How long can we hold them if they get in?"
"Not long." Derek said from the counter.
"Oh perfect."
The house was literally moving as they hit and after a little bit they have made a hole in the barrier and walked in.
"Don't do anything." Scott said looking at them.
"Really Scott?"
"Don't do anything."
He and Kira walked up and the ninjas checked them to see if they have a dark spirit in them.
They have the same backwards 5 as we do so I'm guessing that means they don't.
So who is it.
Who is the Nogitsune?