Insatiable

Drina Pov

Right now I'm with Melissa and Scott trying to figure out if this Stiles is our Stiles.
We gave him a checkup and everything's fine but now kiras mom is going to check him to see if he's really Stiles.
I helped Scott bring him downstairs and she's there watching and ready.
Almost immediately as we walked into the room the oni has showed up to test Stiles.
I stood back with my hand on my knife waiting to respond as they branded him with the backwards 5 meaning he's really him.
I sighed in relief hugging him and we looked at her as Stiles held me as if I was going to disappear.
"Can The Oni find him?" Scott asked her after we had determined that this is really Stiles.
"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."
"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" I asked looking at her.
"The same reason she tried to take you. For power. Power of the Wolverine and the power of a Banshee."

Scott and I figured we should tell dad what happened and show him Stiles so I'm driving us to the station.
"What's a Wolverine?" I heard Stiles ask me from the passenger seat as I drove.
"The Nogitsune said it's a rank of Alpha. But my eyes are purple because it's more so a queen of the supernatural but in a pack it's just an Alpha."
"So you and Scott are co-alphas now."
"Yeah I guess." My eyes darted to Scott in the backseat before looking back at the road as we got to the station. I got out after shutting the jeep off and we went inside to see dad trying to find his keys.
"In your coffee cup."
Stiles said standing next to me as dad looked at us with relief.
"You always drop them in your empty coffee cup." I smiled sweetly finishing my brothers statement.
With no words he dropped his jacket and pulled Stiles into a tight hug and then gestured for me to join and I did going in the middle of them as Dad held us.
"I love you two so much."
"We love you too dad." We said together breaking the hug with dad's arm still around me as we looked at Scott.
"Is it over?" He asked.
"Not yet."
We brief dad on what happened and now he has an APB out on Lydia's car.
"Is there anything else we can do?" Stiles asked sitting next to me on the desk.
"Not at this hour"
"he took Lydia for a reason. We have to figure out what that reason is and then find where that is." I said looking at the guys.
"We will. We need to figure out the Whole story and then that'll help."
"Wait whole story...... there's a girl at Eichen House. She kept saying something about the whole story. I think she may be able to help." Stiles said looking at us and Parrish called the place.
Apparently she was brought to the closed unit because she wouldn't stop screaming so while dad went to get her we went back to Scott's house to get some sleep.
After getting some sleep I got a call from Ethan saying they're shot and in the woods. So great there's Hunters now. Again.
I ran to find them and ran into Derek looking for them too.
We found them and Derek picked up Aiden as he's the most hurt and I grabbed Ethan helping him run.
We got them to Malia's old den and dropped them there tired.
"Who the hell did you piss off enough for them to come shooting at you?" I said looking at them and apparently I said that in my mom voice.
"We pissed everyone off."
I sighed rolling my eyes leaning against the den and leaned to Derek next to me.
"We need to get them out of here. I can distract whoever is out there while you get them to the loft." He looked at me wondering if I was serious.
"What? Are you insane?"
"No I'm not. Derek I'm getting closer and closer to becoming my true form. Please let me do this. If we don't do this they're going to die." I looked at him with slightly pleading eyes.
He finally gave in and I ran off being the bait.
I stopped running and looked around hearing the footsteps. As I went to run off again something caught my eye and I reached down picking up a shot gun shell with the initials "KA".
"W what? That's not possible..." I said to myself before hearing a shot go off and ran off to the loft and found that Derek and Argent laying the twins on the couch.
"Guys I found these on the ground." I gave Derek the shells before going to the boys and started treating them.
Argent got a call from Allison saying they found Lydia but wouldn't wait for us so Derek stayed behind to fix the twins and Argent and I drove to help.....but we were too late. I ran over and froze in shock seeing Scott holding Allison's dead body....
She's gone. Allison is dead.
I held on to Argent crying as he was just in pure shock.
We actually lost one.
One of our Pack was dead.
Allison was dead.