Party guessed

Drina POV
Today is Lydia's birthday and I finally finished her present.
A set of earrings and a necklace.
The earrings are dangly ones with little heels on them and the necklace has a red heart on it.
I was getting dressed when I got a text on the group chat with Allison and Lydia from Lydia saying meet at Allison's house to figure out what we are wearing for her party at 6pm.
Before that I had to meet with the Hale pack to talk about what's happening for the full moon tonight.
I was doing my hair cyclone decided to jump on my lap wanting attention. I wonder what's going to happen to her with the full moon?
I decided that she hasn't been out in a while so I grabbed the bag that Jackson gave me, it has a small pocket for my wallet and stuff but the bigger part of the bag is so cyclone can go places.
I put her in told the parent and brother that I'm taking the Jeep and headed out.

"Alpha Beta Omega?"
"That's right."
Boyd was guessing what the Hale triskele meant when I walked in.

"Why do I smell a cat?" Derek said into the room, knowing it was me.
"Because the cat wanted to come see the wolves. Now why do you have a trunk full of medieval torture devices?" I said picking up some chains from the open trunk.

"I'm getting to that. Now the triskele is a spiral to remind us so we can all rise and fall. Betas can become Alphas, the alphas can also fall to betas or even omegas."
"Like Scott?"
"Scott's with us."
"Really then where is he?"
"Out looking for Jackson but don't worry he's not going to have it easy tonight either none of you will." I said after placing my bag down and picking up a chain.
"The upside to this is that you can heal. But tonight you're going to want to kill anything you can find." Derek said taking the chains from me and handing it to Issac.
"Good thing I had my period Last week." Erika said.
"Well this one's for you." Derek said holding up a head piece with screws in it. Oh boy this should go well.
"How come she gets that one?" I asked taking it from him.
"Because you females have a higher pain tolerance so she'll be fine."
"Why do females have a higher pain tolerance?" Isaac asked. Oh sweet sweet Isaac.
"Because we do this kinda important thing called child birth and that's pretty painful." I said looking at him.
After getting squared away of what pieces will go to who I headed home to drop cyclone off then headed to Allison's house.
I got there and was reading when Lydia came in caring six Macy's bags. Oh boy.
"Ok Ladies it's time.this will take a while."
She started laying out dresses saying when she's going to wear them then pulled me over and started holding dresses up to see how they looked.
"I noticed that you didn't send out any invites for tonight." Allison said.
"Biggest party of the year and I know people will come."
"Regardless of what happened?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Yes."
"Do you know if Jackson's coming tonight?" Allison asked and Lydia looked at her and with a determined voice said. "Everyone's coming."
Ok something is off.
She finally picked one for me. It's purple with gold accents all around, is just a little below my knees and is long sleeved with cold shoulders.
She then handed me some ballet flats to go with it.
"Mrs Argent! What do you think?" Lydia said as Mrs Argent walked in.
"It's lovely. Allison can I talk to you? Just the two of us." Her eyes darted to me briefly.
"Can we talk later?"
"Actually sooner is preferred." Mrs Argent answered Allison fidgeting a little with sweat coming off her brow. Ok something is wrong there too.
Ah full moon nights are greatttt.
"Party's at ten."
"Will you be around before that?"
"I think so maybe." With that Mrs Argent left as we discussed outfits for tonight.
As we are discussing jewelry I thought it was best to give Lydia her present now so she can wear them if she wants tonight.
I handed her the bag.
"What's this?" She said with surprise.
"Your present is something you can wear so I thought I would give it to you now."
She sat down and opened the earrings and necklace with a gasp.
"Oh Drina there beautiful! Thank you." She said hugging me.
"I'm definitely wearing the necklace tonight."
We went back to working and I suddenly felt a little dizzy.
"Hey Drina you ok?" Allison asked as I sat in her desk chair.
"Uhhh yeah yeah just a little dehydrated I'm going to get some water I'll be right back." I said leaving the room and heading to the kitchen.
I got a glass and filled it with water when Mrs Argent walked in.

"I know he bit you." I said from my seat on the bar stool.
"Did he say why?" She asked with a glare.
"It was a accident. You were trying to kill Scott and you fight hard."
"Either way it healed so I'm one of them. One of you." She said with a snere in her voice.
"I'm not one of them.  I just help them. And I can help you if you want."
"I don't need help thank you."
"That's why you wanted to talk to Allison."
" Yes."
"I'll see if I can get her to talk before the party. "I said putting my glass in the sink.
"And remember it's not a curse." I said leaving and going back upstairs.
After going through what hair and makeup I'm going to be wearing I took the dress and shoes home to shower, while Lydia went to see if Jackson is coming to the party.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair, put it in a French braid, put the dress on and was doing my makeup when dad walked in and sat on my bed and petted Cyclone.
"You look like you're mother." He said as I stood up and looked in my full length mirror.
"Really?"
"Yeah a little bit. I'm glad you're dressing more like the beautiful Woman you are."
"Thanks dad."
I gave him a kiss on the cheek, headed down to Stiles waiting by the Jeep and we headed to Lydia's house with his giant present for Lydia.

"So whoever is controlling him hates the swim team. specifically the 2006 swim team. Maybe a student for another teacher."
Stiles said as he and Scott walked over to Allison and I.
"Jackson's not here."
"Yeah no one is here."
"Maybe it's just early."
"Or it's because Lydia has become the town wack job."
"Well we have to do something because we have completely ignored her for the past 2 weeks." Allison said looking at Lydia.
"She's completely ignored Stiles for the  past 10 years." Scott said looking at my brother.
"I prefer to think of it as haven't been on her radar yet."
"Uh huh whatever helps you sleep at night bro. I can call the lacrosse and swim team. I kinda made them afraid of me so they'll come." I said getting my phone out of my pocket walking away calling people.

A little while later people arrived and the party is happening.
Lydia is really pushing the punch she made so I'm drinking some of it when I saw Jackson come in, now where's Matt.
Oh look there he is.
And why is everyone acting high except me for some reason, all though I've only had one glass of the punch.
I'm sitting on the edge of the pool splashing my feet in the water when I saw the back gate open and someone walk in.
"Theo?" I said as he gestured me to follow him. In a kind of Trance I did and he led me to.... Ah crap not him please God not him.
I start to hyperventilate when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to them.
"Drina?"
"Ah Danny hi." I said in a breathy voice.
"Are you okay what are you doing here?"
"Uhhh I just heard something. I'm fine though." We headed back to the party and I went to the bathroom because something about the bite feels different.

"Ok so you're healing like a human heals but why are you making me feel weird?" I asked the bite  as I was looking at it.

"What really happens when a Kanima bites someone?" I asked myself looking in the mirror.

I walked out and found my brother getting his head dumped in the pool. Probably to sober him up.
Allison ran out of the yard, "what's happening?" I asked as she got in he car.
"My mom is in the hospital." Is all she said before taking off. Oh no.
I ran back in to see people freaking out and jumping in the pool, it's everyone who drank the punch.
Matt got thrown in the pool and was yelling that he can't swim and after a few seconds Jackson pulled him out and they walked away.
The police showed up and everyone panicked.
Stiles and I drove home and I passed out, I don't know if it's the moon just healing or what but my brain is fried and my arm feels like it's burning.
Something's wrong.