Muted

Drina Pov

The next day I woke up and got dressed in shorts and a white tank top with a cross and angel wings design on it, my boots and jean jacket.
Hair in a half up braid and usual makeup.
Said bye to cyclone and went to school because today is tryouts and I have to film the Whole thing....yay......

I got to school and went to class all normal and such till I got a notification on my phone saying there was a murder in beacon Hills and Axe murder of an entire family murdered overnight, only one survivor. And we thought Kate was going to be our only problem. Ha! Nope!
"Ugh... this is gonna be a shit ton of paperwork when I get to work today." I groaned putting my phone away grabbing my camera from my locker before heading out to the field for tryouts.

"Hey Liam." I smiled walking over to him as he's suiting up on the field.
"Oh hey Drina?"
"Yes Drina. So you're trying out for the team?"
"Yeah I am. Are you?"
"Oh no I'm just here to record it. Good luck." I smiled and walked away turning on my video camera and started filming.

"Come on, let's go boys! I record every game don't you want to be on camera?!" I shouted at the boys as they ran with me recording and laughing as a few trip over their own feet.
The PT part is over now onto the actual sports.
I'm watching from various angles recording and I'm really impressed with some of them. Like Liam, He's crazy good... not so much with others though. Like my brother but I'm required to love and support him. But Scott is kicking dirt out there. What's going on with that?

"McCall and Stilinski, grab the long sticks. You're covering goal for two-on-ones. Let's go! Line it up!" Coach shouted at the boys and I backed up recording.
I watched my brother and Scott completely kick ass in the two man tag team of defending the goal. this is so awesome.
"Yeah there ya go boys!" I shouted recording with a smile.
The smile went away as Liam got his turn and got past them.
"That was luck!" Malia shouted from the stands and I just laughed.
"Oh no, Malia. Don't get involved." I heard my brother say under his breath from the field.
" Do-over!"
" Sweetheart, there's no do-overs. This is a practice."
Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles."
"I'll take that action. Hey! Get back in there, Liam!"
I laughed watching this whole thing happen and got on the stands for a higher shot.
What I expected didn't happen.
Instead of my brother and Scott beating him the normal way. They broke his leg.
Like compound fracture, I could hear the Break from where I was standing kind of situation.
we brought him to the nurse's office and she said right away let's just get into the hospital.
so that's what we did and I checked into work so I'll be getting paid which is good because we're having just a little bit of money problems right now.

I went to the locker room and changed into my uniform getting ready for work.
We got Liam in a wheelchair and brought him to a room.
"Why are you here?" Liam asked me as I'm writing stuff down.
"Because I work here."
"How?"
"Because I do. Now lose the attitude and hangout till your step dad gets here."
I gave him a look before leaving going to my next patient, Sean. The only survivor of the murder last night.
As I'm walking there I hear Melissa scream and I ran there seeing him covered in blood trying to eat her.
I snarled and dropped my clipboard running slamming him into the wall.
He fought back and bit my shoulder before pushing me into the wall. He has teeth like a great white shark and pure white eyes.

He's a wendago a cannibalistic supernatural that feeds on humans.
I kicked him away as Scott came forward and fought him before he ran off.
"Are you two ok?!" He looked at us panicked.
I winced as my arm healed and nodded.
"Yeah we're ok. Now go get that son of a bitch." Melissa told us and we ran off hearing Liam scream in pain.
"He grabbed Liam." I told Scott as we ran.
"Why? What is he?"
"He's a wendigo they're a cannballistic supernatural that feeds on humans."
"Oh great." He said that as we reached the roof.
He's there holding Liam in a choke hold.
"Sean stop! Let him go!"
"We can help you. Let us help you."
"Wendigos don't need help. We need food!" with that he turned Liam to kill him but Liam ended up almost being thrown off the roof but Scott caught him and we pulled him up as Sean was killed by an Axe.
I looked as a guy with No mouth pulled the axe out and walked away.
"W what just happened?"
I said breathy looking at Scott as he's looking at Liam in shock. I looked too and saw him holding his arm with a Bite mark in it.
Oh boy......