wolf moon

Drina POV
    I woke up to my brother Stiles shaking me roughly, "Drina wake up." I just pull my blanket up over my head, "Drina please wake up!"
"Ugh why?" I said from under my blanket annoyed.
"Because we have to get Scott then head to the woods."
"Again why?"
At this he pulled my blanket back and pulled me into a sitting position.
"Dad just left on a call to the woods, some joggers found a body in the woods. Now get dressed."
I reluctantly got up,put my hair in a ponytail threw on some jeans, bra and my brothers lacrosse hoodie. That I might have stolen.
We drove to Scott's house and Stiles for reasons beyond my understanding, climbed up the roof. where I just crouched down with my flashlight.
Scott comes out with a baseball bat and almost hits my brother but instead they both scream as Stiles is hanging upside down from the porch roof.
"Stiles what the hell are you doing?!"
"You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat?"
"I thought you were a predator."
"A pre.. ugh anyway my dad just left on a call."
"And.."
My brother is taking too long so I hopped up scaring the crap out of both of them.
"Two joggers found a body in the woods!"
"Drina! What are you doing here?!" Scott says looking at me with shock.
"This idiot dragged me out of bed for this." I say pointing my thumb at Stiles as he flips to the ground.
"Wait, a body? A dead body?"
"No. a body of water..."
"Yes dumbass a dead body!" Stiles and I say the last part together,
we tend to do the usual twin thing of talking at the same time almost all the time usually unintentionally.
"Oi twins." Scott says under his breath shaking his head tiredly
"We need to go find the body let's go." I say kinda impatiently I just want this to be over so I can go back to bed.
"Hold on if they have the body why are they still in the woods?"
"Oh that's the best part! They only found half."
After a Jeep ride to the beacon Hills Reserve we got out with hoods up and flashlights on.
"So what half of the body are we looking for?" Scott asks as we walk in the woods
"Don't know." Stiles says with confidence,
"What if the killer is still out here?" I say coming up next to Stiles to climb the hill.
"Huh, didn't think about that."
"Oh of course." I was exasperated.
"Glad to see you thought this out with your usual attention to detail." Scott says breathy due to his asthma.
"Hey maybe the severe asthmatic should carry the flashlight." He says leaning up against a tree taking a huff of his inhaler.
I see the lights from the police and rush up the hill with my brother and best friend behind.
"Ahh Twins!" Scott says trying to keep up with us
when a police dog and handler shine a light in our faces and Stiles falls to the ground where I just try calm the dog.
"Stay where you are!" The officer shouts at us, he doesn't see Scott because he's behind a tree.
"Hang on hang on. These little delinquents belong to me." And here's dad, Sheriff Noah Stilinski.
of the two of us I look more like dad regarding hair and eyes, Stiles looks more like mom with hair and eyes and we both have crazy personalities.
"Hey daddy whatcha doing out here?" I say trying to sound innocent.
"So do you two listen into all my phone calls?"
"What no."
"Well not the boring ones. Ow." I hit Stiles on the arm when he said that, I swear I have all the brain cells of the two of us.
"Where's the third musketeer?" Dad asks tiredly shining his flashlight around.
"Who Scott? He's at home said he wanted to get some sleep before school tomorrow." Stiles tells him exasperated.
"Scott! You out there?" Dad says shouting through the woods.
After he's certain that it's just his troubling twins he grabs Stiles shoulder and my hood and leads us to the Jeep and we drive home.
"He'll be ok, right?" I ask Stiles looking at him with concern.
"Yeah he'll be fine."

The next morning I woke up and got dressed for the first day of school.
I'm wear some overalls with some rips and a grey shirt with Sneakers my hair in a ponytail with just a scrunchy and my satchel where I have everything I need including my  active shooter bag.
I've been working at the hospital for a while now with Scott's mom Melissa who kinda became Stiles' and I's mom too after our mom died when we were ten.
Stiles and I got out of the Jeep at school and waited for Scott he said he had something important to tell us.
I'm just sitting on the sign watching the world go by when the one and only Jackson whitmore comes up to me.
"Morning Drina." He says happily which is suspicious.
"Who are you and what have you done with Jackson?"
"What do you mean?"
"You're never this happy especially not this early in the morning."
"Maybe I'm just happy to see my secret best friend."
"Ah yeah I forgot that part." I say looking up at the sky.
Yes we are secret best friends. Have been since we were 9 he was there for me after my mom died and after I was kidnapped when I was 8.
Nobody knows we are best friends because he has a reputation and I don't run in his crowd.
"Alright I gotta go. see you at practice, and for God's sake wear your hair down." He says as he runs off.
I wear my hair up because it stays out of my face, I want to cut it short but I'm waiting till I'm absolutely sure what I want to do with it.