shape shifted

I woke up the next day to Cyclone on my head meowing at me quite insistently.
I got up and got dressed in jeans, avengers shirt and boots I was about to do my hair when there was a knock at my door.
"It's open." I said sitting on my bed, braiding my hair.
In comes Allison and Lydia!
"Ah thank God you're alive." I said as she hugged me.
"Yes I am and you are not wearing that." She said looking at my outfit before heading to my closet.
"Why not?"
"Because I've just come back from being attacked and I need to distract myself from the obvious, so I'm helping my besties look amazing for school." I looked at Allison who was holding Cyclone she just shrugged.
"Oof." A shirt was just thrown at me. It's a little long with a V neck and stripes. I haven't worn this in forever.
"Please." Lydia said looking at me with a half determined half pleading look.
I put the shirt on, gave Cyclone what she needs for the day and we headed to school.
"So you don't remember anything?"
I said as we got out of the car, walking up the stairs to the door.
"No. They told me I spent two days running around the woods naked. but I don't care. I lost nine pounds." She said smiling before opening the door and entering the school. When we entered said school everything and everyone stopped to look at us.
"Maybe it's the nine pounds?" Allison said giving reassurance.
Lydia held her head high and walked nein strutted down the hall with Allison and I following behind.
Isaac texted me to meet him in the classroom as soon as possible so I headed that way.
I saw him in the corner of the room on the floor asleep.
"Issac." He startled awake, looking at me with relief.
"What happened?" I said seeing his face covered in dirt and he had a cut that was healing?!
"Dad through a glass at me. Then I just got on my bike and rode till I got somewhere safe."
"And safe for you is school?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.
"Yeah. Because you're here."
"Aw now tell me what I want to know. Why are you healing like that?"
"I went to Derek Hale." I just looked at him in shock.
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah he gave me the bite and I healed. That means I'm a wolf now right?"
"Yeah it does. Why are you asking me?"
"Derek said that if we ever need anything and can't get to him go to you."
"Wait we?"
"He said he's going to build a pack."
Oh this is going to be great.
School went on as usual till lacrosse practice.
I was on the bleachers recording practice, Coach had asked  me to record practice for study purposes and he said he'll count it as a extra curricular for me.
It was going normal till my dad and the police showed up to talk to Issac.
I ran up to dad concern on my face.
"Dad what's going on?"
"Isaac's father was just found dead and it was definitely murder."
Coach let me go with them holding Isaac's hand as we walked to the principal's office. We got there and I saw Gerard!?
"Uh before we start why are you here?" I asked pointing to Gerard.
"I was appointed as principal at this fine school." He matter-of-factly. Ok this isn't good.
Dad told me to go wait outside and i did sit peacefully till Jackson showed up.
"Why are you here?" I asked as he say down and put his arm around my shoulders.
"I was called here because Issac is my neighbor and want to know if I know anything probably. You?"
"Well originally I was here for moral support but I guess they will probably ask me questions too."
I leaned into his arm sighing. When did our lives get so complicated?
We sat in silence and I honestly started to fall asleep when dad walked out holding Isaac in hand cuffs?!
"Dad what happened?!" I said standing up.
He handed Isaac to another officer before he walked away Isaac mouthed one word to me. Derek.
Dad told me that Isaac's dad was murder and Isaac told them that they were fighting the night before. So they are taking him to the police station for questioning.
They brought me into the classroom and sat me down for questioning.
"So Drina how long have you known Isaac?"
"For about 3 years. I met him through Jackson."
"Did you know Isaac's father was abusing him?"
"Yes."
"And you didn't tell anyone. Why?"
"He asked me not to. Now I know that you think Isaac killed him because that's his motive,  he was abused by the victim. But he didn't. He tells me everything and he never mentioned anything about killing his father."
"If he didn't then who did?"
"I don't know. That's your job. If you have any difficulty figuring that out let me know, or I'll have it figured out. Have a good day." I said standing up and leaving the room.
I called Derek and asked if he could pick me up but when I got out he was already there.
"How'd you know?" I said walking down the stairs and getting in the car.
"Had a feeling."
"We need to get Issac out of jail before the full moon tonight. He was already acting different today."
"Alright."
My phone rang and it was Stiles.
"Yeah."
"Where are you?"
"In the car with Derek heading to jail to get Issac."
"Great that's where we are going. Allison just called Scott and said she saw someone in a deputy uniform leave her house."
"So they know about Isaac. How?"
"I don't know. Meet us in the front of the building."
"Got it."
"Did you get all that?"
I asked looking at Derek.
"Yep." He pressed a little harder on that gas pedal.
We got to the sheriff's station and Derek got in the Jeep as I stood outside.
"Ok so what's the plan?"
"Don't have much of one. Just that we need to get past the front desk and get him out before he goes nuts."
"Ok I'll distract her." Derek said looking at the window then back at Stiles.
"Who you? You're a suspect of a former murder case."
"An innocent suspect."
"Innocent you? Yeah right! Besides how are you going to distract her? Huh, by punching her in the face?"
"No by talking to her." Derek said before getting out and walked into the station.
Derek went on flirting with her as Stiles and I just walked past her. I saw the fake deputy and got an idea.
"Stiles get to Issac I got this guy." I said walking a little faster catching up with the fake deputy.
"Hi. I'm the sheriff's daughter. Are you new I don't think I've seen you here before."
"Yeah I'm new. They warned me about you." Before I could react he grabbed my shoulder and arms and walked me to where Stiles was with Issac.
Issac broke out of the cell and attacked the guy holding me, I was telling him to stop when Derek came in and roared at him, at which he fell to the ground whimpering.
"How'd you do that?" Stiles asked from the floor.
"I'm the Alpha."
Isaac has passed out so Derek picked him up and put him in his car and drove away.
After some questions from dad Stiles and I went home to see Cyclone asleep on our couch like she had been waiting for us. I picked her up and took her upstairs to her cat bed then passed out on my bed.