Frenemy

Drina POV
   We followed Jackson to a club. I recognized this place because this is where Danny comes.
"Why would he be here?" Scott asked as we looked around the corner of the building.
" Because he's looking for Danny but I don't know why." I said looking at him. But then it came to me.
"The video. Jackson recorded himself on the first full moon and Danny was fixing it for him."
I said with realization in my voice.
"Uhh guys look." Stiles said pointing up to see Jackson's tail going in the club.
"Ok there has to be a window or........door handle we can break off with supernatural strength. Sure why didn't I think of that." Stiles said as Scott handed him the handle as we walked in.
"Guys everyone in here is a dude." Scott said as Stiles was being petted by some drag queens.
"Man nothing gets passed those keen werewolf senses huh Scott." Stiles said as I walked over to Danny.
"Boo!"
"Argh! Drina what are you doing here and how did you get in here?" Danny asked me with shock.
I took a sip of his drink to see that it was terrible.
"Ugh how do you drink that. Anyways I need to talk to you about the video you were working on for Jackson." I noticed he wasn't paying attention looking at his ex dancing with someone else.
"Want me to take care of him for you?" I asked looking at the ex then Danny.
"Nah I'm good. I think." I knew he wanted to make him hurt so I walked over to him and kneed him in the nuts and walked away.
"You're welcome." I said giving Danny a kiss on the cheek and walking to Stiles and Scott.
"Ok I found Danny." I said sitting next to them at the bar.
"I found Jackson." Scott said looking at up to see Jackson in Kanima form on the ceiling.
"I'll go get Danny." I said walking away to see Danny dancing with someone.
I was about to say something when people started dropping left and right including Danny. Ah shit Kanima venom.
Derek chased Jackson out and the paramedics showed up getting people out of the club.
"We have 7 casualties of various age and gender with paralyzation from the neck down." I shouted as the paramedics started putting people on stretchers, going into my field medic mindset.
"Stiles where's Jackson?" I said running over to the Jeep to check on them.
"He's in the back." He said pointing to the back of the Jeep to a sleeping Jackson.
"Ok get him out of here. I'm going with paramedics to the hospital, let me know what you do with him." I said running over to Danny on a stretcher.
We got to the hospital and I checked in starting my shift helping get people in rooms till the venom wears off.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Oh look Jameson again why does he hate me?
"Because I work here. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." I said walking away to do some work feeling like he's still watching me.
After my shift I saw that the Jeep was in the parking lot.
"Hello?" Stiles said as he picked up when I called him.
"Hey why is the Jeep in the hospital parking lot?"
"Oh because we have Jackson in a police transport van and I thought you would want the Jeep."
"Ok thanks I'll be there tomorrow I need sleep." I said hanging up and driving home.
I woke up to my alarm and Cyclone meowing at me to get up and I did.
Getting dressed in jeans and a shirt with a zip up hoodie then my leather jacket, boots and hat with gloves. I headed to where Stiles said they had Jackson. In the woods.
"Hey great you're alive." I said getting in the van and sitting across from a annoyed Jackson.
"Yes I'm alive but extremely pissed off right now. So let me out." He said putting his hand cuffed hands before me.
"I can't. We don't know how you change and everything. Now I got to go to school so I'll see you later. No killing my brother." I said giving him a kiss on the forehead and getting out of the van.
I got to school to see Matt by my locker.
"Hellooo." He said with a smile.
"Hi can I help you?" I said opening my locker.
"Are you available for our date tonight?"
Ah crap forgot about that.
"Uh I'm sorry I can't but definitely tomorrow." I gave him a pointed look with a smile.
"Ok fine you're lucky you're worth it." He said walking away.

Oh Drina what did you sign up for.

After a day of nothing I went to the Jeep and drove to the new location of Jackson.
While Stiles went and did something, Allison and Scott in her car probably making out I was in the van with Jackson.
We were listening to music to keep both of us calm when he started twitching and scales started forming on his skin. Ah crap.
"Ok Jackson calm down you are stronger than this believe me." I said taking his shoulders making him look me in the eye.
" I know I am but he's telling me what to do." He said in a lizardly voice before he broke the cuffs grabbed me and ran out of the van.
Great now I've been kidnapped by my best friend who is a Kanima this should go well.
We got to a house and into a basement where I was thrown on the ground and pulled to a post and tied there. Memories from the last time I was in this situation started to bubble but I pushed it down.
I pulled myself into a sitting position and saw Jackson in Kanima form and Matt?!
"Hello Drina. Sorry this is what it came to but if you still want to have dinner tomorrow I'm all for it." He said pulling a chair and sitting down with a evil smile.
"You think I'm going to want to have dinner with you after you kidnapped me?" I said giving him death glare.
"Well it was a long shot. Anyways I'm guessing that you're probably Wondering why you are here."
"Not really. I'm 80% certain of what's about to happen but praying that it's not going to happen."
"What you think I'll so something as simple as rape you. No I got something else. You see when you get cut or scratched by the Kanima you become paralyzed but I've always wondered what happens if you get bit by one. Let's find out shall we?"
He made a gesture to Jackson and he came forward to my arms that are above my head. I looked right into his eyes before he bit my left arm. I felt my blood fall slowly and I felt the paralyzation taking affect.
Jackson backed up to his master as Matt came over to me grabbing my jaw moving my head.
"Huh that's disappointing. I was hoping for something with more pizzazz."  After he said that I felt darkness take over as I feel blacked out.