lunatic

Drina POV
So Stiles got drunk.
Because Allison broke up with Scott and apparently when your best friend gets dumped you get him drunk.
How I know this? Scott just dropped my brother off and I am taking him upstairs to his room after being woken up by Scott banging on the back door.
Today is the full moon. Yay.
I got dressed in jeans and my bat 🦇 shirt and headed to school, where I saw my dad's officers everywhere doing security.
I found Jackson and Danny at their lockers which are across from mine.
"What's wrong with your neck?"
I asked coming up behind Jackson making him jump.
"Gah!"
Danny and I started laughing and did a fist bump.
"That's what I would like to know but he don't tell me." Danny said giving Jackson a look.
" I just scratched it. It's fine."
The thing with these guys is, they can be concerned about me but  they think I don't need to be concerned about them. Not that it stops me.
We headed to class where I zoned out thinking about the test I have to take. Gah I hate tests. All it is is way to see if we can copy stuff onto paper. They don't care if we actually learned anything.
"Do you think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked Lydia and I as we walked to the test.
"About that jacket with that dress? Yes." Lydia said looking at her outfit then mine. Oi.
"I mean with Scott."
"He left us in a classroom for dead. He's lucky I'm not pressing charges or making him pay the therapy bills."
"Seriously you need therapy after that." I said looking at her.
"Yeah don't you? After everything?" She says almost teasingly.
I just gave her a dead pan face and walked into the classroom and took a seat.
"Just so you know 25% of your grade can happen just by you writing your name on the paper in English." He looks at me when he said English. I may have accidentally written a whole paper in German once.
I was doing my test when Scott ran out of the room followed by Stiles and myself.
"Mr. MaCall. Stilinskis!"
Was called after us as we ran down the hall to find Scott in the locker room.
" Are you changing!?"
" No I can't breathe!" I reached in his backpack and pulled out his inhaler and he took a huff and calmed down.
" I was having a asthma attack?"
" No you were having a panic attack. Making you think you're having an asthma attack actually stopped the panic attack. Irony."
Stiles said as Scott dried himself off for the towel.
" it's like every time I saw her I feel like someone's taking a hammer to my chest."
" yeah that's called heartbreak there's like a thousand songs written about it." I said now having Heart Attack by Demi Lovato in my head.
Apparently they have a plan to tie Scott up in his room on the full moon tonight.

I'm walking to my locker to see Allison smiling at me. Oh boy.
" Can I help you girly?" I said as I opened my locker.
" What are you doing tonight?"
" Got nothing planned."
" Perfect. Can you sleepover my house tonight?"
" Maybe why?"
" Because my dad  said he might have  his work friends over and I don't want to be the only teenager at the dinner table."
"So you need backup?"
"Yes and Lydia is busy. Pleaseeeee"
She gave me the prayer hands and puppy dog eyes.
"Ugh fine." I said in a defeated voice.
"Yay!" She jumped up and linked her arm with mine.
I texted Stiles saying I'm sleeping over at Allison's house tonight and I'm taking her car home.
We got to my house to see dad was home.
"I'm home!!" I shouted through the house to see dad stick his head out of the kitchen.
"Hey honey and Allison!?"
"Hey sheriff." She waved with a smile.
"Uh dad is it ok that I sleepover at Allison's house tonight?"
"Yeah sure. your brother just texted saying he's spending the night at Scott's so now I can have a dad's night in."
"Cool thanks." I kissed his cheek and took Allison upstairs so I can pack my duffle bag.
"Whoa! I love your room!" Allison said as she entered my room.
My house only has two floors so my room has a alcove because of how the roof is.
My room has my bed in the alcove with a small chandelier hanging from the middle with pictures and posters hanging everywhere. I have a bulletin board where I just have absolutely random stuff on it, including pictures of my friends and family, pics of me dancing in some of my shows, school stuff,posters that were too small for the wall,pin and flags. I have a desk covered in books and my computer.
On the wall by my closet is a coat tree with my old point shoes hanging there. They still fit I just don't wear them.
She sat at my desk while I grabbed my duffle bag from my closet and started grabbing my PJs, blanket, a change of clothes and bathroom stuff and feminine products and packing them I my bag.