The Divine move

Drina Pov

"It just happened so fast." I said with a shaky voice as the police are getting our statements about the death of Allison.
My first girl best friend.
Part of our pack.
I didn't even get to tell her about my powers.
I was just too late.
After I finished giving my statement I just went home and fell asleep.
The next day I got dressed in jeans with Roses on them and my black waffle knit sweater with buttons and went to Derek's loft to help with the twins.

"Ok you should be healed in a few hours." I said as I finished burning the wolf's bane out and clicked my lighter shut.
"Unless whoever shot you manages to find you again." Derek said as he finished with Aiden's wounds.
"Lydia's with Scott. We need to go." Aiden said standing up putting his shirt on.
"And do what? Try to convince her to go with you?"
I said looking at him from next to Derek.
"I'm gonna try and convince her to run and hide. Like any sane person would do." he said looking at us putting on his jacket.

"And Danny and Drina?" Derek asked Ethan looking at him.
"Danny won't believe you and I sure as hell ain't leaving." I said looking at Ethan.
"Drina why? Allison is dead and your brother is dying. Why won't you run?"
"Because A I don't like running. And B I don't run away from danger to save my own skin and neither will Lydia." I said looking at Aiden.
"Because of Stiles?" He looked back at me.
"Because of Scott."
"You've been trying to find a way into his pack. Trying to earn his trust, trying to fight for him. You've had it wrong the whole time. You don't fight for a leader. You fight for a leader's cause." Derek said looking at the twins.
"What cause?"
"His whole life since age 3 when I met him Scott's always been about one thing
Saving his friends. He will do anything and everything to save the people he cares about. When there's no chance of winning, he keeps fighting. When all hope is lost, he finds another way. And when he's beaten down, he stands up again. You want to earn a place in his pack? You want redemption? Find another way to stand and fight." I said looking at them with my strong purple eyes.

After working with the plan I headed to Argent's place to pick up something for tonight.
Something no one knows is Allison had been teaching me to fight with a dagger.
I've gotten pretty good and I know I'll need it tonight.
I knocked on the door and Argent opened it.
"Hi"
With no words he hugged me tightly.
"I I'm sorry about Allison." I said trying not to cry as he held me.
"I'm sorry too. And I know why you're here." He broke the hug and looked at me with a smile.
"You do?"
"I do and I made the blade better." He took me to his office and handed me the Knights dagger which I pulled out of the sheath.

I looked at it and noticed the blade is shinier than last time did you sharpen it?"What did you do?" I looked at him as he's putting arrow heads on crossbow arrows

"What did you do?" I looked at him as he's putting arrow heads on crossbow arrows.
"I laced the blade with silver and sharpened it."
"Why silver?"
"Because we found out silver is how we can kill the Oni."
"Wow.... how'd you know I was here for it?"
"You think I didn't know you and Allison were training downstairs? I have cameras and I would sit here watching my girls train for hours."
I smiled as he said that.
"Thanks Argent." I smiled and put the dagger back in the sheath before he handed me a special belt for it and put it on. I put on my hale jacket and I was ready.

I went downstairs and got in the car with Derek and the twins waiting and Derek drove us to the school.
I walked with Derek as he held the nematon box to void Stiles as he sat on the stairs with four of his Oni behind him.
"Did you bring us a present?" He says looking at us and I brought up my purple eyes as Derek placed the box down.
"We brought two."
With that the twins showed up behind us.
"I've heard of an Alpha pack, Derek, but not a pack of former Alphas. It's a little sad, isn't it?" he said looking at Derek.
"I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one."
With that we all roared and I pulled out my dagger fighting one as void Stiles just watched.
I stabbed one with my dagger and it died. I looked back looking for void and saw him running up the stairs and I went after him and punched him.
He fell to a knee holding his jaw with a smirk he pulled out a blade and fought me.
"You've grown stronger. On your own. how?"
I looked at him with my eyes and pushed him back.
"Because I'm a Wolverine."
I watched as he ran into the school and I ran after him helping scott and Kira.
"Still plan A?"
"With some adjustments. yes." I pulled scott up and got ready for my part with Kira.
"Divine move. Divine move. You think you have any moves at all? You can kill the Oni. But me? Me? I'm a thousand years old. You can't kill me!" Void Stiles yelled at us.
"But we can change you."
He stopped and looked at Lydia.
"What?"
"Change the host." Stiles and I said together as I held void Stiles arms out from behind him.
"You can't be a fox and a wolf."
With that scott bit his arm and Kira stabbed him.
He fell to the ground and spit out a fly that Issac caught in the box as void Stiles turned to dirt. Dead.
We all looked at Stiles as he collapsed and I held him as he was passed out.
About 5 minutes later he woke up and looked at us.
"Oh God I fainted didn't I?"
I let out a relieved laugh and hugged him tightly.
"I love you big brother."
He kissed my head holding me.
"I love you too baby sister."
He then looked at the others. "We're alive? We're all alive?"
"Yeah we're ok." As Scott said that Lydia stood up looking at the door and ran outside with us following and saw Aiden dying.
"No." I ran down to them crying and Derek held me as I cried watching Ethan lay him down closing his eyes.

The next day we're all still in shock and properly grieving our friends.

Argent and Issac left for france.
We started teaching Malia how to control her powers more and she's joined our school and pack.
Ethan and Danny broke up with Danny admitting he knows about us wolves.
He needed somewhere to go so I called Jackson asking if Ethan can stay with him for a bit so we'll see how that works out.
Stiles is back to normal and his room no longer looks like a mental institution room with the red string and everything, it's back to normal with his posters and bulletin board and some of the string still hanging from various parts of the ceiling but that's normal.
Me? I'm a little more developed with my powers. Still no fangs though but they'll show up.
I'm a little glad for void Stiles because he did give me answers. I finally know what I am.
A Wolverine.